剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
「叮叮叮」 你一直保持着那个节奏
"Dun, dun, dun, dun"--and you just kind of kept the ticks.
「哦哦哦」 我看到了莎莎舞的动作
"Oh, oh, oh, oh." I saw a little salsa move in there.
-是的 -你从她身上踩过去了
- Yes. - Like, you stepped over her
然后用你的脚把她抬起来了
and then picked her up with your foot.
我当时就想「我看到了变化 我喜欢」
I was like, "Oh, okay, I see that little variation. I like that."
很美的编舞 我很喜欢
Beautiful, beautiful routine. Loved it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要给你们打分了
We are going to lock in your scores.
好了 评委们已经打完分了
All right. The judges' scores are locked.
先公布Second to None的得分
Second to None, let's see your score first.
Second to None 86.3分
Second to None, 86.3.
Josh和Taylor
Josh and Taylor,
你们需要超过86.3分才能赢得对决
you will need more than 86.3 to win this Duel.
我们来看看你们的得分
Let's see your score.
BGM: Runaway (U & I) by Galantis
♪ Just U and I ♪
Josh和Taylor 恭喜你们
Josh and Taylor, congratulations.
♪ U and I ♪
评委们想对Second to None说点什么
Judges, is there anything you want to say to Second to None?
你们是很优秀的舞者 你们早就知道了
You are fantastic dancers. You knew that already.
如果不是的话你们也上不了这个舞台
You wouldn't be on this stage if you weren't.
今天只是你们运气不太好
It wasn't your day today,
但我们很希望下次能看到你们重返舞台
but we'd love to see you back next year.
很棒了 伙计们
Great job, guys.
♪ I know that I'm rich enough for pride ♪
恭喜你们 Josh和Taylor
Congratulations, Josh and Taylor.
表现出的那种情愫 我的天
That chemistry, oh, my goodness.
评委们 关于晋级赛 你们有什么建议吗
Judges, do you have any advice for them going into the Cut?
继续提升你们的编舞
Keep pushing your routines,
保持编舞的新颖性和原创性
keep making them fresh, innovative.
继续加油 我真的很喜欢你们两个
Let's keep going. I really like you guys.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
这感觉太棒了
This feels incredible.
我兴奋得说不出话 进入晋级赛太高兴了
I am hyped, I am pumped, and I'm so excited for the Cut.
你们跳得很好 你们很棒
Great job, guys. You guys were amazing.
很荣幸能和你们对决
It was a pleasure competing against you.
你们太优秀了
You guys are so amazing.
-从现在起的每一支队伍 -没错 没错
- every team from here on out... - Yeah, yeah.
都需要为比赛
Has to be their routine
-竭尽全力 -很有道理 没错
- of their lifetime. - That's a good thing to say. Yeah.
下节精彩
你们已经准备好了
You guys were ready.
你们的眼神充满战意
You had the eye of the tiger.
上个赛季
Last season, this is kind of
事情进展得不太顺利 对吧
where things didn't go so well, right?
我能深切地感觉到
I can really feel how much you want
你们赢得对决赛的决心
to make it through this Duel.
是的
Yes.
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness!
L&J 这场对决你们要选谁
L&J, who are you gonna pick for the Duels?
我们选DNA
We're gonna go with DNA.
在这场成年组对决中
In this upper duel,
现代舞双人组 L&J
contemporary duo L&J
选择国标舞夫妇DNA
chose married ballroom couple DNA.
BGM: How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris & Disciples
♪ Pull me closer again ♪
BGM: What About Us by P!NK
♪ What about us ♪
♪ What about all the times you said ♪
私底下L&J是最好的朋友 但在舞台上
L&J are best friends, but onstage,
感觉他们的关系不仅如此
it feels like so much more.
那种氛围 那种张力
I mean, the steam, the tension,
他们彼此间的共鸣 感觉很真实
this connection they have, it just feels so real.
你们在谈恋爱吗 是恋爱关系吗
Are you guys in love? Are in a relationship?
实际上我们不是一对 我有男朋友
We're not actually a couple. I have a boyfriend.
-我也有男朋友 -好的
- I have a boyfriend too. - Okay.
你们之间的化学反应让我相信
The chemistry between you made me believe
你们两个绝对是一对
that you guys were absolutely a couple
而且正在热恋中
and that you were going through it.
他们的表演极具力量
They execute with so much power.
我们全盘接受
We just ate it up.
♪ What about us ♪
BGM: O Fortuna - Fortune Plango Vulnera (From Carmina Burana)
by RICCARDO CHAILLY, RADIO-SYMPHONIE-ORCHESTER BERLIN, RUNDFUNKCHOR BERLIN, BERLINER RUNDFUNKCHOR
他们的对手是 第一季的回归选手
They are up against our power ballroom couple,
充满力量的国标舞夫妇 DNA
returning from season 1, DNA.
上一季在对决赛中
Last season, there was a little mishap
出了一点小意外
that happened in the routine in the Duels
让你们打道回府了
that unfortunately sent you home.
没错
Yes.
是不是让你挺郁闷的
Has it been haunting you a little bit?
-我的天 非常郁闷了 -我们一直希望
- Oh, my God, so much. - We have been hoping
祈求第二次机会
and praying for a second chance.
现在我们得到了 梦想成真
Now that we have it, it's our dream come true.
我喜欢看到上一季出色的选手回归
I love to see people who were amazing last year come back
并在今年变得更加出色
and be even more amazing this year.
BGM: How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris & Disciples
♪ How deep is your love ♪
♪ Is it like the ocean ♪
你们为什么选择DNA
Why did you pick DNA?
他们之间的化学反应和我们的很像
Their chemistry has a similarity to us,
但舞种却截然不同
but yet it's so different to what we do.
这像是一场化学反应的对决
This Duel is like the battle of the chemistry.
-是 以势取胜 -我们想展示我们的另一面
- Yeah, massively. - We wanted to show another side of us.
-没错 -那会很有意思
- Yeah. - That kind of fun, like,
展现我们感性又性感的一面
sensual, sexy side that we have.
我想保留一点野性
I would just keep a little bit of the rawness.
你在他的肩膀上的那一段
There was a part where you were up on his shoulders.
你能很快地完成那个动作吗
Can you do that part really fast?
就像糖浆从他身上流过一样
Like, literally like syrup down his body's--
没错 我喜欢腿这样架在上面
Yeah. I love the leg up like this.
有些撩人 但效果很棒
It's naughty, but it looks really good.
如果你们想要展现性感的一面 那就努力吧
Like, 'cause if you're gonna go for the sexy moment, go for it.
没问题 会毫无保留的
Totally. No holding back.
♪ No inhibition ♪
♪ No sin ♪
♪ How deep is your love ♪
L&J可能看了上一季的比赛
Maybe l&j saw last season,
觉得这次我们也会摔
they hope that we fail.
我们不会重蹈覆辙
It's not gonna happen this time.
我知道DNA想要弥补遗憾
I know that this is sort of DNA's redemption,
因为上个赛季你们就在这一轮被淘汰了
because this is where you guys were cut last season.
这一刻我们已经等了整整一年了
We've been waiting for this moment a whole year,
能够有所进步的感觉很棒
so it feels good to come up with something positive.
我们的力量和攻势
Our energy and attack.
牛仔舞是我们最擅长的舞种之一
所以我胸有成竹
so now I feel really in my element.
在牛仔舞里 找到几个合适的时机
Within this jive, find maybe a couple moments,
让人感觉 你们眼中只有彼此
like, you guys into each other's faces
或者其他 比如
or something where there's, like,
你们觉得能展现DNA爱的力量的地方
you feel that married, DNA love power.
-好的 -好的
- Yes. - Yes.
这一次 我们只想跳出自我
This time, we just want to be us,
不会让恐惧凌驾于我们的表演
not to let fear overtake our performance.
去年的失败困扰着Dennis
Their loss in the Duels last year has haunted Dennis,
这是他期盼已久进行救赎的机会
and this is the chance at redemption he's waited for,
但这迫切的期待会再次把他们绊倒吗
but is wanting it so bad going to trip them up again?
接下来上台的是L&J对阵DNA
Next up onstage, it's L&J versus DNA.
我们知道我们之间的感情与众不同
We know that we have a connection like no other,
而且我们也有好战的一面
and we have a fighting side as well.
我们这个赛季回来
We didn't come back this season
不是为了重蹈覆辙的
to have the same story repeat itself.
我们这次来是为了赢得比赛的
We came this time to take it all the way.
首先上台的是 L&J
First up, it's L&J.
好的 势均力敌
All right. Duo against duo.
成年组 L&J
法国/加拿大
BGM: I Like the Way (Radio Edit) by Bodyrockers
♪ I like the way you sing along ♪
♪ I like the way you
♪ Always get it wrong ♪
♪ I like the way you ♪
♪ Clap your hands ♪
♪ I like the way you ♪
♪ Love to dance ♪
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表