剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
You know what? It's not--
我还穿着金色裤子呢
That's me with the gold pants, okay?
所以
So...
多一些亮闪闪的衣服
More sparkles, please.
对了 你懂我的
By the way, you know me and sparkles.
-是的 -我喜欢穿亮闪闪的衣服
- I know. - I love me some sparkles.
其实我指的是身体的线条
It's just about--it's actually just about the lines,
线条 有时候你们做一些动作
the lines. I feel like sometimes when you hit certain things,
服装会更好地展示身体线条 或切断线条
it can elongate a line, or it can cut it off.
所以以后可以多考虑下这个方面
So just something to think about in the future.
上一季 也有一对国标舞选手
Last season, we had a ballroom couple.
在第一轮他们秒杀全场
They killed it in the first round.
但第二轮的时候就有点力不胜任
The second round, they came back and they kinda fell flat.
所以只是想告诉你 如果你们晋级
So I just want you to know, if you make it through,
保持竞赛的状态 好吗
please maintain that competitive vision, okay?
你们可能不知道 上一季的那对选手是我哥哥
Funny enough, that ballroom couple was actually my brother.
等一等 等一等
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
难道 不是他们的爸爸
Didn't--wasn't their dad--
-是我的爸爸 -那是你的爸爸吗
- That's my dad. - Is that your dad?
-Manny 叫Manny是吗 -是的
- Manny, Manny, right? - Yes.
-他是编舞 -是的
- So he does the choreography. - Yes.
很好 如果你在后台看
Okay, good. So if you're here in the back,
每周编舞都需要一些
the choreography needs to-- every week,
需要更加精彩和震撼 对吧
to get more and more impressive, right?
-是的 完全正确 -干得漂亮
- Yeah, absolutely. - Nice job, everybody.
-我很喜欢 干得好 -好样的
- I love it. Great job. - Great job.
我们现在给你们打分
We're gonna lock in our scores.
你们需要80及以上的分数晋级下一轮
You need 80 or above to get to the next round, okay?
好了 我的小鞭炮
Okay, my little firecrackers,
让我们看看你们是否晋级
let's see if you made it through to the next round.
BGM: Brand New by Ben Rector
♪ Like when I close my eyes ♪
♪ And don't even care if anyone sees me dancing ♪
♪ It's the way that I feel when I'm with you ♪
♪ Brand new ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
-谢谢 -我们对决赛见
- Thank you. - We'll see you in the duels.
♪ Brand new ♪
♪ Brand new ♪
太赏心悦目了
Absolutely beautiful.
-完美 你♥爸♥爸很开心 -是的
- Flawless. Dad's happy. - Yes.
爸爸已经在考虑下一轮的比赛了
Dad's already thinking of the next round.
我们会毫无保留地展示我们的实力
We are gonna come out with everything that we have.
恭喜 祝你们好运
Congrats, you guys. Good luck.
-德瑞克 -什么事儿
- Derek. - Yeah?
我知道你妹妹也跳舞
I know that your sister dances as well.
-是的 -你们俩之间有竞争吗
- Yeah. - Is there competition between the two of you?
我从不这么想
I never felt that way for her.
但是她一直有这种竞争意识
She always had a competition for me, though,
-因为我... -是吗
- 'cause I... - Did she?
因为我总是打败她
Because I always beat her.
下节精彩
我太喜欢了 这才是登台的正确打开方式
I love it. That's how you walk on a stage,
每一分钟都秒杀全场
like you own that thing, every single time.
你们想喧宾夺主是吗 想盖过比赛的光芒
Gonna steal something, right? Gonna steal this competition?
这是我们来这儿的目的
That's what we're here for.
不得不说
I have to say,
看你跳舞 你是一个表演者
watching you, you are a showman.
下一个登台的是
Hitting the floor next...
看看谁回来了
Look who's back!
有请Eva Igo
It's Eva Igo!
BGM: Roots by Imagine Dragons
这实在太疯狂了
说的没错
这地方太大了
大家好 我们是The Bradas
♪ Another day, another door ♪
成年团体组 The Bradas
嘻哈
♪ Another high...♪
我们是嘻哈舞团
来自遥远的新西兰
有一些人
一想到新西兰就想到《魔戒》
你们那里有好多羊
我们并不都是霍比特人
♪ I'm going back to my roots, another day ♪
我们的家乡非常美丽
我不想生活在任何别的地方
Bradas在新西兰是兄弟的俚语
所以我们都是兄弟
这是我们迄今为止遇到的最大的机会
没错
我们一定要秒杀全场
♪ Another day, another door ♪
我们有强劲十足的动作
我们的训练制度非常严格
而它也成为了我们生活中的一部分
我们必须保持最佳状态 这样才能执行好动作
♪ I'm going back to my roots ♪
-为谁而战 -为兄弟而战
-为谁而战 -为兄弟而战
来到「世界舞蹈大赛」这个舞台
对于我们来说是个非常难得的机会
如果我们能把世界的注意力都吸引到新西兰
应该会是一件很棒的事
我们感受到了新西兰的重量
都压在了我们的肩膀上
我们不能让他们失望
下一位出场的是
Next onstage,
有请The Bradas
it's The Bradas!
我喜欢他们不一样的出场方式
他们从一开始就火力全开
成年团队组 The Bradas
新西兰 奥克兰
BGM: I Mean It by G-Eazy (feat. Remo)
♪ You know if I say something I mean it ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ If I ever said I'm never scared ♪
♪ Just know I mean it ♪
♪Yeah Yeah ♪
♪ I mean it ♪
♪ You know I mean it ♪
♪ Yeah, just know I mean it ♪
♪ Signed Gerald, I'm sincere ♪
♪ This year I'm in here ♪
♪ I'll spell it out to make things clear ♪
♪ Meanwhile your end's near ♪
♪ I've gotta land and I'm in gear ♪
♪ You people wonder who's next up ♪
♪ That conversation really ends here ♪
♪ You rappers just talk a bunch ♪
♪ Stress me out, I chop a dutch ♪
♪ Weak rappers tryna bite the sound ♪
♪ But my style is a lot to munch ♪
♪ G's dope, he might blow up, think I know ♪
跳得真棒
真棒
All right!
棒
Yes!
好了 包上写的什么
Okay, so here, what did the bag say?
翻成英语就是「你好 我们是The Bradas」
In English, "Hello, we are The Bradas."
-超赞 -没错
- That's dope. - Yeah!
看到这些很惊讶 因为
It's amazing to watch this, because
你们让那些难的动作看起来非常简单
y'all make difficult things look so easy.
比如你俯冲过那个书包带的时候
Like, okay, when you dive through the strap in the bag...
我以为你会弄折脖子
I just saw a neck break.
但你没有 动作完成的质量非常高
It didn't happen, so that was quality.
那三个螺旋旋转
The three corkscrews--
扑通 扑通 扑通
plop, plop, plop.
要有非常厉害的核心力量才能做到
You have to have ridiculous core strength to pull that off.
没错
Definitely.
非常棒
Great job.
我总觉得这种结合了背包的编舞
I feel like, you know, with that whole setup with the bag,
就像你们要偷点什么东西似的
you're gonna steal something, right?
比如盗取这场比赛的胜利果实
Like, stealing this competition?
我们就想这么做 我们就是冲这个来的
That's what we're doing. That's what we're here for.
队形非常整齐
Formations were super clean.
所有动作都目的明确
Everything was intentional.
棒 整齐
Nice. Slick, guys.
我有件事想说
Here's the thing I want to say,
有很多人都不知道
and that a lot of people don't know,
我认为这个节目比起其他舞蹈节目来说
and that I think this show, more than any other dance show,
告诉了大家 舞者是运动员
is bringing to life-- is that dancers are athletes.
-没错 -他们是运动员
- Absolutely. - They're athletes.
我们每天健身
We train every day.
想做我们所做的事要花很大力气去练
It takes an incredible amount of strength to do what we do.
这个舞台上有世界最一流的运动员
There are some of the best athletes in the world on this stage.
你们就是最好的例子
And you guys were a perfect example of that.
勒布朗·詹姆斯也做不到你们这样
LeBron James couldn't do what y'all do. Okay?
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
-非常感谢 -现在
- We appreciate it so much. - And now,
我们来打分吧
we gon' lock in scores.
我们来看下你们的得分吧
Let's see how you guys did.
BGM: Can't Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (feat. Ray Dalton)
我们为祖国而战
Let's do it for our country.
来看一下你们的得分吧
Let's see how you guys did.
♪ And all my people say ♪
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表