剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
is connecting with the emotional story behind it.
那会让他脱颖而出
That's really gonna set him apart.
这太棒了
This is so amazing.
走向舞台的
Heading to the stage,
是Michael Dameski
it's Michael Dameski.
他摆出认真脸了 他开始认真了
He's got game face on. He really does.
♪ Yeah, I do ♪
成年组 Michael Dameski
澳大利亚 悉尼
BGM: Lay Me Down by Sam Smith
♪ I believe that one day I will be where I was ♪
♪ Right there, right next to you ♪
♪ And it's hard, the days just seem so dark ♪
♪ The moon and the stars ♪
♪ They tell their own story ♪
♪ Told me not to cry ♪
♪ When you were gone ♪
♪ But the feeling's overwhelming ♪
♪ It's much too ♪
♪ Strong ♪
♪ Can I Lay by your side ♪
♪ Next to you? ♪
♪ I don't want to be here ♪
♪ If I can't be with you ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
♪ Lay me down tonight ♪
♪ Lay me ♪
♪ By your side ♪
♪ Can I lay ♪
♪ By your side ♪
♪ Next to you? ♪
第一场表演 感觉如何
First performance. How does that make you feel*
这是个下马威
That was a strong start.
Michael 从头看到尾 我几乎
Michael, watching it from beginning to end, I was just--
我整个人都在往前倾 这是从来没有过的
I was almost leaning forward, which I never do.
我就像这样
I was like this,
因为我不知道接下来会发生什么
because I just didn't know what was coming next.
我觉得你舞蹈中
I think the surprising and beautiful thing
令人惊奇和美丽的一点是如此的发自肺腑
about your dancing is that it is so spontaneous,
而且你跳起来时 我的天呐
and you dance it-- oh, my God,
像天使一样 来自天堂的天使
like an angel, like an angel from heaven.
-谢谢 -太美了
- Thank you. - So beautiful.
好吧 首先 就
Well, first of all, just--
你是一个出色的舞者
you're just an incredible dancer,
同时 你融入的杂技动作
but also, the acrobatics that you put in there,
这些翻转 空中技巧 更惊人的是
these flips, these aerials-- what was amazing
你完全施展出来了
is that you danced through them.
你不仅是跳了一个复杂的动作就完了
You don't just do a trick and it's like, "And I did it."
你做了 然后让动作得到了延续
You do it, and then you're just--continuation of movement
那种流动性是如此美妙
and fluidity that is so wonderful.
在导师指导环节 我们谈到了你的情感
Now, in the mentoring session we talked about your emotion,
如何让情感充满力量
about having dynamics in emotion because
因为有时候 对于某个瞬间
sometimes, you know, there's not just one thing
你的感觉并不单一对吧 有悲伤有愤怒
you feel in a moment, right? It can be sad, angry,
然后你通过在这些情感中的流动来表演
and you're flowing in and out of those things
然后你通过在这些情感中的流动来表演
to give you that performance.
我真的觉得你在这场表演中做到了 干得好
I really felt like you did that this performance, man. Well done.
-谢谢你 德瑞克 -我真的这么认为
- Thank you. Thank you, Derek. - I really did.
除了翻转和空中技巧
Aside from the flips and the aerials,
有一个地方 你用脚后跟滑上来
there was a point where you slid up on your heels,
然后你又向后倒下
and then you went back down.
对于从未接触过这个舞台的人来说
For the people here that have never touched this stage,
会有些受不了
this is not a very forgiving stage,
所以我可以想象你的脚后跟
so I can imagine that the heels of your feet
-感觉像着火了 -一点点
are on fire right now. - A little bit.
没错 这需要力量 需要核心力量
Yeah, that takes power. That takes core.
我完全感受到了你的情感
Definitely felt the emotion.
我认为它让这个舞蹈变得更好了
It just made the dance that much better for me, man.
-干得好 干得好 -谢谢
- Great job. Great job. - Thank you.
干得好
Great job.
好了 我们要给你打分了
All right, we're gonna lock in your scores.
大家怎么想 一来就是高分吗
What do we think-- high scores first up?
-肯定 -好了 Michael
- Totally. - Okay, Michael.
现在公布你的分数
Let's see what your score is.
BGM: Choke by OneRepublic
♪ And no, it's not like I was counting ♪
♪ Or thought that we'd run out of days ♪
♪ So I'll be holding onto something ♪
♪ Ah ♪
很高的分数
Really high score.
我们有麻烦了
很明显 你现在是第一名
Obviously, you're in first place right now.
这是一个很高的得分 看看在之后的比赛中
That is a really strong score. Let's see how it holds up
能否一直保持
through the rest of the competition.
-干得好 -恭喜你 宝贝
- Good job. - Congratulations, baby.
-谢谢你们 -干得好
- Thank you guys. - Good job.
♪ Well, I see breakfast on the table ♪
Michael
Michael.
-太棒了 -谢谢
- Amazing. - Thank you.
下节精彩
Michael Dameski在晋级赛开场
Michael Dameski kicked off the Cut with a 93.
拿到了93分
Michael Dameski kicked off the Cut with a 93.
成年组接下来上场的是
Up second in the upper division,
国标舞已婚夫妇 DNA
it's married couple and ballroom duo, DNA.
我们非常高兴能进入晋级赛 因为
We feel really joyful going into the Cut because
这是我们走得最远的一次
this is the furthest that we've made it.
之前对决赛对我们来说非常重要
The Duels performance was extremely important for us.
上个赛季 在这里
Last season, this is kind of
事情进展得不太顺利 对吧
where things didn't go so well, right*
我觉得你是为了弥补过去的遗憾在跳舞
I really felt like you were dancing for redemption out there.
DNA通过了令人畏惧的对决赛
DNA made it past the dreaded Duels,
但我今天注意到
but what I noticed today is
他们的动作中
there was a few little wobbles,
有一些晃动和卡顿
little stutters in their movements,
这正是上个赛季
which is actually what took them out
他们被淘汰的原因
of the competition last season.
总的来说 有一些
But I think a general note-- what was a few...
-是的 -晃动
- Yeah. - Wobbles.
你如此流畅美丽
You're so fluid and beautiful,
但你停下了 因为你知道有人来接你了
but then you stop because you know a lift is coming.
你在等待被接而不是主动过去
You're waiting to be picked up instead of just going
笃定他会来接你
and knowing he's going to pick you up.
笃定他会在那里
Just know he's gonna be there.
你要对此有充分的信心
You have that full trust and commitment there
就像对你们的关系和婚姻一样 对吧
like your partnership and your marriage, right?
-是的 -所以你们要完全信任对方
- Yeah. - So you fully trust each other
在舞台上和在家里
on the dance floor and at home.
这绝对是比赛中最紧张的一轮
This is definitely the most intense round of competition yet.
晋级赛是舞者为自己命运而战的地方
The Cut is where dancers just fight for their lives.
你走得越远 就越不想离开比赛
The further you go, you don't want to leave the competition.
就像这样 懂了吗 再来一次
Nice and tight like so, yeah? So one more time.
很好 就是这样
Good. Blip, blip--that's it.
-好 好 好 -好多了
-Nice, nice, nice. - Whoo, oh, so much better.
现在上台的是
Hitting the stage now...
有请DNA
It's DNA.
成年组 DNA
纽约州 纽约
BGM: I Could Fall In Love by Selena
♪ I could lose my heart tonight ♪
♪ If you don't turn and walk away ♪
♪ 'Cause the way I feel at night ♪
♪ I lose control ♪
♪ And let you stay ♪
♪ 'Cause I could ♪
♪ Take you in my arms ♪
♪ And never let you go ♪
♪ I could fall ♪
♪ In love ♪
♪ With you ♪
♪ I could fall ♪
♪ In love ♪
♪ With you ♪
好
Nice.
♪ I could fall in love (Fall in love) ♪
♪ I could fall in love (Fall in love) ♪
♪ With you ♪
♪ Ooh, baby ♪
这支舞真的太棒了
Yo, that was, like, really good.
真的很棒
It was really good.
这不是我们比赛里
Was that the most romantic thing
看过的最浪漫的舞吗
we've ever seen on this competition?
我喜欢这支舞 我沉浸其中
I love this piece, okay? I--what I felt in it,
在你们之间我看到了
and what I saw in it was a real surrender and trust
真正的屈服和信任 我很欣赏
between the two of you, which I love.
你向他的臂弯的时候
You know, you leap into his arms,
你完全不用去看他在哪
and you just let all the way go
因为你知道他会接住你
knowing that he's gonna be there to catch you.
当你们登上舞台的时候
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表