剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
世界舞蹈大赛
第二季 第八集
这是全世界最盛大的舞蹈比赛
This is the biggest dance competition in the world.
「世界舞蹈大赛」
"World of Dance."
过去七周 来自全球的舞者
For the past seven weeks, dancers from around the world
都来此追寻梦想
have been chasing their dream.
这将彻底地改变我们的人生
This could definitely be the beginning of something that's huge for us.
太美了
It's very beautiful.
这是我们人生中最大的机遇
It's the biggest opportunity of our lives.
梦想是可以实现的
Dreams really come true.
舞蹈 改变了我们的人生
Dancing, it changed our lives.
因为我对舞蹈的热爱
Because I love dance so much,
我放弃了其他可能性 只想一条路走到黑
I don't have a plan B. It's just plan A, so--
这就对了
That's it, baby.
今夜 资格赛将落下帷幕
Tonight, the qualifiers come to an end.
BGM: Let's Hurt Tonight by OneRepublic
余下的选手将为占得对决赛席位
And the remaining acts have one final shot
放手一搏
at securing a spot in the Duels.
创意打1000分
Talent on 1,000.
我当时超兴奋
I was like, "Yeah!"
整个表演从头至尾我都很享受
I enjoyed it top to bottom.
我起了一身鸡皮疙瘩
It really-- it gave me goosies.
好了 保持冷静
All right. You gotta be calm.
你竟然让他们保持冷静
You're telling them to be calm,
他们现在激动得要死
and they're dying right now.
离百万美金大奖更近一步
One step closer to the million-dollar prize.
看看你能否晋级对决赛
Well, let's see if you made it through to the Duels.
拜托拜托拜托了
Please, please, please, please, please.
相信自己的实力
Just believe in how amazing you are.
掌声有请主持人
Now please welcome your host
珍娜·迪万
Jenna Dewan.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
今晚资格赛最后一轮即将上演
Tonight is the final round of qualifiers.
这季比赛人才济济
The talent this season has been amazing.
因此最后几组选手并不能掉以轻心
So it's a really high bar for our final group.
此刻他们正在后台做准备
They're backstage ready to bring it.
大家都准备好了吗
Are you ready for them?
那就开始吧
Well, let's go.
掌声有请评委
Let's hear it for your judges.
德瑞克·霍夫
Derek Hough.
Ne-Yo
Ne-Yo.
以及詹妮弗·洛佩兹
And Jennifer Lopez.
资格赛最后一轮现在开始
The last of the qualifiers starts right now.
最后一轮资格赛
Last qualifier.
-最后一场资格赛 开始 -最后一轮了
- Last day of qualifiers. Here we go! - Last qualifier.
咱们肯定能看到...
I feel like we're gonna see some--
-有趣的表演 -精彩的表演
- Something interesting, yeah? - Something amazing today.
优秀的表演
Something good?
定 定 转身
Face, face, turn, hah!
我叫Victoria Caban 今年14岁
My name is Victoria Caban, I'm 14-years-old,
跳弗拉门戈舞
and my style is flamenco.
♪ Don't matter how what where who tries it ♪
BGM: No Tears Left To Cry by Ariana Grande
少年组 Victoria Caban
弗拉门戈舞
你为什么喜欢弗拉门戈舞
What made you gravitate towards flamenco?
因为我和这种舞蹈更有共鸣 它能让我
I feel more connected to the style and it allows me
释放出内心的小野兽
to express that inner ferocious tiger.
♪ Ooh, when it's raining down ♪
我自小在新泽西州长大 那里很多女孩
Growing up in New Jersey, a lot of little girls
都在学芭蕾和嘻哈
were trained in ballet and hip-hop.
可我想做些不一样的
But I wanted to try something different.
♪ If you don't know then now you know it babe ♪
我的家人来自波多黎各
My family's from Puerto Rico.
我也很乐意展现我的文化背景
And I'm very proud to represent my culture
因为波多黎各最近处境艰难
because Puerto Rico's actually going through a tough time right now.
飓风玛利亚席卷波多黎各的时候
When Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico,
我特别难过
I was devastated.
那可是五级飓风
It was a Category 5 hurricane.
造成了严重的损失
The damage was horrible.
我想拼尽一切向世人展示我的家乡
It means the world to me to represent and show where I come from,
我们也想为家乡尽一份力
and I feel like we just really need to be their support.
♪ I wanna be in like all the time ♪
♪ Ain't got no tears left to cry ♪
如果我可以赢下百万奖金
If I hopefully win a million dollars,
我就可以帮助波多黎各的人♥民♥
it would be very special to me to help the people
重建岛屿
in Puerto Rico rebuild the island.
请用热烈的掌声
Make some noise...
欢迎即将上台的
And welcome to the stage...
Victoria Caban
Victoria Caban.
千万不要招惹强势的拉丁姑娘
Don't mess with a strong Latina woman.
我说真的
I mean, really.
少年组 Victoria Caban
新泽西州 泽西城
BGM: Te Amo by Rihanna
♪ Te amo te amo she says to me ♪
♪ I hear the pain ♪
♪ In her voice ♪
♪ Yes we can dance ♪
♪ But you gotta watch your hands ♪
♪ Watch me all night ♪
♪ I move under the light because I understand ♪
♪ Then she said te amo ♪
♪ I told her I'm not gonna run away ♪
♪ But let me go ♪
♪ Te amo te amo ♪
♪ Don't it mean I love you ♪
她表现真棒
She did so great.
Victoria的母亲
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
你们好
Hello.
-你多大了 -14岁
- How old are you, baby? - I'm 14.
只有14岁
You're 14?
你的身体里绝对有个成熟♥女♥性
There's a grown woman in there.
跟我说说你的背景
Tell me where you're from real quick.
我来自新泽西州
I'm from New Jersey,
我的父母来自波多黎各
but my parents come from Puerto Rico.
如果你能赢得那一百万美元
If you were to win the million dollars,
你会怎么用这笔钱
what do you think you would do with the money?
我要做的第一件事
Well, the first thing I would do
就是把一部分钱捐给我美丽的祖国
is donate part of my money to my beautiful country.
我支持你的想法
I'm with you on that.
我很喜欢弗拉门戈舞
Listen, I love flamenco.
这其实是我学的第一个舞种
That was actually one of the first things I learned to dance
那时我才五岁
when I was five years old.
到现在它仍对我有一定的影响
It's still so much a part of who I am.
-你的线条非常优美 -毫无瑕疵
- Your lines are exquisite. - Flawless.
-真的... -谢谢
- I mean... - Thank you.
-谢谢 -我是认真的
- Thank you. - Honestly...
就像在欣赏一件艺术品
it's like watching art.
你这么年轻 却有如此力量
And for you to be that young having that strength...
-谢谢 -真的令人叹为观止
- Thank you. - Really outstanding, sweetie.
谢谢你们
Thank you very much.
-你是不是结合了现代舞和弗拉门戈舞 -对
- Was it a mix of contemporary and flamenco? - It was.
因为给我感觉就是这样
Because that's what it felt like to me.
这就是「世界舞蹈大赛」应有的水准
That's what's supposed to happen at "World of Dance."
应该将你擅长的舞蹈类型
You're supposed to take your original discipline
提升到「世界舞蹈大赛」的水平
and kick it up to the "World of Dance" Level.
有时这意味着需要融合别的舞蹈形式
And that sometimes includes adding other styles onto your style.
我很欣赏你知道这点
So I applaud you for knowing that that's what you need to do.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you. Thank you.
棒极了 好样的
Yes! Um, I--yeah.
我这样无言以对是件好事
It's good when I start that way,
因为说明我感同身受
'cause it means I just felt it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你就像 你让我想起
You kind of, like-- you remind me of kind of like
米斯蒂·科普兰 不过是弗拉门戈风格的
a Misty Copeland but of flamenco.
美国知名芭蕾舞者
你明白吗
You know?
而且你舞动手的方式
And the way you, like, used your hands,
好像在制♥作♥什么东西 我就一直想着
you were, like, doing something over here, and I'm like,
「这是啥 那是啥」
"What is that? What is that?"
整个表演非常令人陶醉
That performance was just captivating.
你展现的热情和优雅 非同凡响
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表