剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
我同意
I know, man.
我想说
I just have to commend you on that,
你们这队很强大
and you guys are so powerful as a team
是强大的舞者和创新者
and as dancers and just creators.
我能感受到你们不一样的情感
And now I can get the emotional part out of the way.
你们很特别
You guys are just-- you guys are so special.
真的很特别
You are so special.
干得好
Well done.
没什么胜过真诚自然的感情
There's nothing better than real and genuine emotion.
我看着你们
When you can make me feel what you--
就下意识地觉得
what I'm supposed to feel watching what you do--
你们会赢
victory, hands down.
轻而易举
Hands down.
每个画面都很完美
Every picture was perfect.
每个闪光点
Every dramatic moment hit
都恰如其分
right when it was supposed to hit.
向编舞致敬 向所有人致敬
Kudos to the choreographer. Kudos to y'all.
我 我想说
I--ugh, listen.
每次你们上台都带来喜悦
Every time y'all touch the stage, it's a joy.
从无例外 干得好
This is no exception. Great job.
那么 我们现在打分吗
All right, should we-- should we score it then?
-好 -好
- Yeah, let's do it. - Let's get to it.
BGM: Army by Ellie Goulding
♪ I know that I've been messed up ♪
♪ You never let me give up ♪
♪ I am pain, I'm a child, I'm afraid ♪
♪ Yeah, you understand ♪
打好了吗
You ready to lock?
♪ Like no one can ♪
♪ Know that we don't look like much ♪
好 我们现在揭晓分数
All right, let's find out your scores.
♪ But they don't stand a chance because ♪
♪ When I'm with you ♪
♪ When I'm with you ♪
♪ I'm standing with an army ♪
♪ I'm standing with an army ♪
太棒了
Yes, yes.
♪ When I'm with you ♪
♪ I'm standing with an army ♪
♪ When I'm with you, when I'm with you ♪
♪ When I'm with you, I'm standing with an army ♪
♪ I'm standing with an army ♪
♪ When I'm with you, when I'm with you ♪
你们第一名
You're in first place!
♪ When I'm with you ♪
祝贺你们
Congratulations!
♪ Standing with an army ♪
很遗憾你们被淘汰了 真的很遗憾
So sad to see you guys go. I really am.
我们从没想过一生中能有这样的机会
We never thought that an opportunity like this would come in our life.
能和这么厉害的人站在同一舞台
We got to be on the same stage as such amazing people,
我们能走到这里
and it's just-- that's winning enough,
已经是一种胜利了
knowing that we got to be able to do that.
我们永远也不会忘记的
We'll never forget this...
我爱你们
The Lab Flip和The Pulse
The Lab, Flip, and The Pulse
目前位列少年团队组
currently hold the top three spots
前三名
in the junior team division.
下一个出场的是Quad Squad
Quad Squad is next.
Quad Squad 就是现在了
Okay, Quad Squad, this is it.
把我们女孩的力量展现在舞台上
We need that girl power up on that stage.
我们有机会上榜
There is still room on that scoreboard.
努力攻下一城 你们可以的
Go take someone's spot. This is it.
祝你们好运
Good luck!
Quad Squad一直的理念是
- The Quad Squad message has always been,
美就是力量
"Beauty is strength."
我们有舞蹈的专业技巧
We know we have the tricks.
晋级前三名的关键在于
The key to making it in the top three is
向评委们展现了他们前所未见的东西
showing the judges something they haven't seen before.
♪ Blame it on the night ♪
少年团队组 Quad Squad
加利福尼亚州 安纳海姆山
BGM: Blame by Calvin Harris (feat. John Newman)
♪ Don't blame it on me. Don't blame it on me ♪
♪ So blame it on the night ♪
♪ Don't blame it on me, don't blame it on me ♪
♪ Don't blame it on me ♪
有些瞬间感觉很有力
It felt powerful in moments.
但是激光有点让我分神了
Just the-- the lasers distracted me.
就我们所看到的来说 我不确定
I don't know if it was up to the level of competition
你们达到了比赛的水准 来看看分数吧
that we've seen to this point. Let's see how you did.
最终得分86分
With an 86,
Quad Squad舞团惨遭淘汰
Quad Squad has been eliminated.
The Lab已经锁定了进入决赛的席位
The Lab have secured a spot in the divisional final.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
你们感觉如何 小可爱们
How you doing, little cutie?
-接下来就是你们了 -是的 我很紧张
- You guys are up next? - Yeah, I'm nervous.
-你很紧张 -是的
- You're nervous? - Yeah.
-要不我们来抱抱 -好呀
- Do we want hugs? - Yes, please.
来一起抱抱 宝贝们
come here, guys.
接下来是The Rock Company
The Rock Company is next.
-你们好 -你好
- Hi, guys. - Hi.
-你们好吗 -挺好的
- How are you? - Good.
我们迫不及待地想看你们的表现了
We're so ready to see what you got.
我们在少年团队组中
We went to the Duels with the highest score
以最高分进入对决赛
of the junior team division,
然后分数降了很多
and then we went down a lot.
在对决赛中分数比之前降了十分
We dropped ten points in the Duels.
你们真的是险胜
This was a very, very narrow win for you guys.
在接下来的一轮中 你们必须得跟首次表演
In the next round, it has to be as spectacular
一样的精彩才行 甚至要更好
as your first performance-- better than that.
我们再也不想有那种感受了
We never want to have that feeling again.
他们是年轻舞者中很强的一个群体
They're such a strong troupe of young dancers,
但他们并没用最好的方式来讲述故事
but they're not telling the story in the best way.
我一直都不明白到底是怎样的故事
I just never got what the story was about.
你们能给我讲讲这支舞的内涵吗
Maybe you want to tell me a little bit about this piece?
我们基本上就是他生命中帮助他的明灯
We are basically the light in his life helping him,
但是他不想要帮助
but then he doesn't want it.
但我们最后还是来帮助了他
But then we come and we help him in the end,
我们一直都在他身边
and we're there for him.
如果那是你们的故事 我需要看清楚
If that's your story, I need to see that.
有些时候
There are moments when
这个小男孩在这儿做动作
my man is here and doing something.
你们之间有什么关联吗
How is that related?
他在那儿张望着 你们在舞蹈
He's over here. He looks. You guys are dancing in step.
他想成为团体的一员
He wants to be part of the group.
然后他回到你们之中
Then he comes back in.
故事的叙述是要凌驾于一切动作之上的
The narrative is the one thing that can take it over the top.
是的 凤头猪肚豹尾
Yeah-- beginning, middle, and end.
-要讲一个完整的故事 -每个故事
- Tell the story. - Yeah, every story
都有开始 中间和结尾
has a beginning, middle, and end.
我们会让他们看到 我们会再次夺得头筹
We will show them that we can come back to the top.
Rock Company 该你们上场了
Okay, Rock Company, this is your moment.
你们需要高于88分才能留下来
You need more than 88 to stay in this competition.
-加油 好吗 -好的
- Let's do this, okay? - Yes!
祝你们好运
Good luck.
接下来登台的是
Taking the stage next,
The Rock Company舞团
it's the Rock Company.
-加油 -来吧 加油
- Come on! - Here they come, yeah!
少年团队组 The Rock Company
内华达州 拉斯维加斯
BGM: Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
♪ Well, I heard there was a secret chord ♪
♪ That David played and it pleased the Lord ♪
♪ But you don't really care for music ♪
♪ Do you? ♪
♪ It goes like this ♪
♪ The fourth, the fifth ♪
♪ The minor fall and the major lift ♪
♪ The baffled king composing hallelujah ♪
♪ Hallelujah ♪
♪ Hallelujah ♪
♪ Hallelujah ♪
♪ Hallelujah ♪
厉害了
Come on!
如诗如画 精美绝伦
That was poetic and beautiful and magical
超凡脱俗 我们指导你们时
and ethereal, and when we mentored,
在编舞方面我给了你们非常具体的建议
I gave you some very specific notes on the routine.
你们在这个竞技舞台上的表现
You guys just did exactly what you needed to do
十分尽心尽力
for this stage in the competition.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-真棒 -现在
- Yeah. - Now, this--
这个编舞回到了你们初次表演的那个水准
this routine is a return to the group that came out here the first time
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表