剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
世界舞蹈大赛
第二季 第十一集
这就是「世界舞蹈大赛 对决赛」
This is "World of Dance: The Duels,"
全世界最盛大的舞蹈比赛
the biggest dance competition in the world.
上周 对决赛更加激烈了
Last week, the duels intensified.
这到底是什么
What the hell was that?
跳给他们看
Take it to 'em!
本次比赛中的第一个满分
Our first perfect score of the competition.
今晚 对决赛继续 斗舞定生死
Tonight, the duels continue in a fight for survival.
这是属于你的时刻 加油
This is your moment. Let's go.
BGM: Game of Survival by Ruelle
♪ This is a wild game ♪
从你登上舞台的那一秒到表演结束的那一刻
From the second you touch the stage to the second it's over
都应该让观众赞叹不已
we need to be like, "Wow!"
他们有激♥情♥
They have passion.
上帝给了你如此高的天分 他给了你能力去飞翔
God gave you so much talent. He gave you the ability to fly.
他们有精准度
They have precision.
你们的舞蹈很出色
You are amazing at what you do.
他们也有力量
And they have power.
这也是目前最具戏剧性的对决赛
And the most dramatic duel yet.
我们有一位队员
One of our dance members got injured
在登台前受伤了
right before we went on stage.
三组选手同台竞争
Three acts enter.
只有一组能留下来
Only one survives.
我看不下去了
I can't watch.
这就是「世界舞蹈大赛 对决赛」
This is "World of Dance: The Duels."
有请主持人 珍娜·迪万
Now please welcome your host, Jenna Dewan.
BGM: This Girl by Kungs & Cookin' On 3 Burners
欢迎评委 德瑞克·霍夫
And your judges, Derek Hough...
Ne-Yo
Ne-Yo...
以及詹妮弗·洛佩兹
and Jennifer Lopez.
记住 每次亮分后
Remember, after each showdown the judges' scores
评委的分数将决定选手的去留
decide who stays and who goes home.
这场比赛将会非常激烈 到目前为止
It's going to get intense because so far the duels
对决赛已经激起了选手的好胜心
have brought out the beast in our dancers.
「世界舞蹈大赛」开始
All right, guys, "World of Dance" is on.
对决开始
Let's duel.
来吧
Let's do it!
首先恭喜大家
Okay, guys, congratulations
成功通过了资格赛
on making it through the qualifiers.
资格赛排名靠前的选手
The top-scoring acts from the qualifying round
可以优先选择对手
are gonna pick their opponent.
Jaxon 你排名第三 你想选谁
Jaxon, you came in third. Who are you gonna pick?
我想选Lucas
I think I'm gonna pick Lucas.
-独舞对战独舞 -放马过来吧
- Okay, soloist-soloist. - All right, you bet.
-我喜欢 -来吧
- I like that. - Let's do it.
今晚少年组的第一场对决
In tonight's first duel in the junior division,
将在现代舞者Jaxon Willard和
contemporary soloist Jaxon Willard
踢踏舞者Lucas Marinetto之间展开
will face tap dancer Lucas Marinetto.
BGM: Fragile by Kygo & Labrinth
♪ I hope you'll still be there ♪
Jaxon Willard 他的表演
Jaxon Willard, his performance was
是资格赛中最惊艳的一个
one of the great surprises of the qualifiers.
他有掌控全场的能力
He had the whole audience in the palm of his hand.
♪ Baby, I'm fragile, fragile, fragile ♪
我被一个白人家庭领养
I was adopted by a white family,
我一直会因为自己的肤色
and I've always been teased
被他人取笑 欺凌
and, like, bullied about my skin color.
抱歉 我有点激动了 你的舞蹈真是...
Sorry, I'm, like, emotional. You know, dancing--wow.
BGM: Levels by Nick Jonas
♪ Get on my elevator ♪
♪ Baby, we're going up ♪
他将对决Lucas Marinetto
Well, he's dueling Lucas Marinetto.
我们很少见到年轻的踢踏舞者
We don't often see young tap dancers
能像Lucas一样出色
who are as talented as Lucas.
对于十五岁的孩子来说 他非常有个人魅力
He has so much charisma for a kid who's only 15 years old.
从我开始跳舞时 我爸爸
When I first started dancing, my dad,
他想让我从事体育运动
he wanted the kids that would play sports.
我知道他因为跳舞这件事对我很失望
I knew he was disappointed in me for dancing.
看到Lucas站在舞台上 他的那种快乐
Seeing Lucas up on stage and the joy
给我留下了深刻的印象
that he had on the dance floor, I was blown away.
♪ And I keep on climbing up ♪
-儿子 我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you, son. - I love you too.
那些伟大的踢踏舞者都有自己的风格
The old great tappers all have their own style.
你要在几天之中很快想好你的风格
You're gonna have to think about that right now.
♪ And I keep on climbing up ♪
♪ When the days are cold ♪
BGM: Demons by Imagine Dragons
♪ And the cards all fold and the saints ♪
厉害
Whoo! Yes!
你这支舞里有故事吗
Is there a story with the dance?
是关于我的真正的母亲 我的生母
Yes. I have, like, my real mom and, like, my birth mom,
我很生她的气
and I'm, like, angry at my birth mom,
我就在想「为什么你要抛弃我」
and I'm like, "Why would you give me up?
「为什么你 为什么你要这样对我」
"Why would you, like--why would you, like, do that to me?"
「为什么你要抛弃自己的孩子」
Like, "why would you give up your own son?"
你的舞很有深度
There's so much depth to you.
你这么年轻 就这么有深度
You are such a deep soul for being so young,
我认为你可以做得更加深入一点
and I think there is a possibility of going even deeper with that.
我知道听起来有点吓人 我感同身受
I know it's kind of scary. I would feel the same way,
但当你站在台上 看着台下
but when you're in the front and you're looking down,
和他们产生共鸣
like, connect with them.
♪ This is my kingdom come ♪
♪ This is my kingdom come ♪
真棒 Jaxon
Yes, Jaxon.
♪ When you feel my heat ♪
♪ Look into my eyes ♪
棒
Yes!
♪ It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide ♪
Jaxon挑了你作为对手感觉如何
How did you feel when Jaxon picked you?
紧张 但如果我能把我的个人魅力
Nervous, but I think if I can bring that charisma
和个性展现出来 应该还行
and character I can bring, I think I'll be good.
当你跳嘻哈动作的时候 你的面部表情很丰富
When you get in your hip-hop moments, your face comes alive,
之后换到踢踏舞步的时候
then when you switch back into tap,
你的表情会很专注
also you get more, like, into a focused tap face.
-没错 -把你跳嘻哈的感觉
- Yeah. - That flavor you bring,
也加入到踢踏舞中来
bring into the tap too.
♪ It's where my demons hide ♪
接下来登场的是
Next up on stage,
Jaxon Willard
it's Jaxon Willard
对战Lucas Marinetto
versus Lucas Marinetto.
要打败Jaxon 我要把这辈子
I think 100% I'll have to put on the best performance
最好的舞技展现出来
of my life to beat Jaxon.
再次登台 我很紧张
I'm super nervous to put myself out there again,
但我还没打算回家
but I am not ready to go home.
首先登台的是Jaxon Willard
First up, it's Jaxon Willard.
Jaxon的妈妈
加油
Let's go!
少年组 Jaxon Willard
犹他州 亚美利加福克
BGM: Surprise Yourself by Jack Garratt
♪ Speak and open up your mind ♪
♪ It's something you should do all the time ♪
♪ Keep exploring, seek and find ♪
♪ You know you might surprise yourself ♪
我看了看周围的观众
I'm looking around at the crowd.
你把大家都弄哭了 兄弟
You got people in here crying, brother.
快告诉我这支舞讲了些什么
Please tell me what this piece is about.
是关于我对我生母的感受
It's about, like, my feelings towards my birth mom
我很生气 我觉得我是被她抛弃了
and how I was angry and I felt abandoned by her,
但我也不知道我该...不好意思
but then I also didn't know how to, like--I'm sorry.
没事 没事
It's all right. It's all right. Take your time.
但我也不知道我该...
But then I didn't know how to, like,
如何跟我妈妈分享这些感觉
share these feelings with the mom I have now
因为我不想 不想伤她的心
because I didn't want to, like, hurt her feelings,
我一直压抑着这些情感
and so I just suppress all these feelings,
但经历了这些旅程 我的成长
but then throughout my journey and, like, growing,
我意识到自己不能平白无故地气恼生母
I would just learn that I can't just be mad at my birth mom
因为我并不了解全情
because I don't know the full story,
我现在就很感恩
and so I just have to be grateful
珍惜现在拥有的家人
that I have the family I have now,
我非常感恩
and I'm just so thankful for that.
那是妈妈吗
This is Mom right here?
你应该为这个家伙感到骄傲
You should be so proud of this guy.
我知道为人谦逊是怎样的
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表