剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
When you think of, like, India, you think of that-- the symmetry.
你们非常有创意地把对称性加入到舞蹈中
You incorporated that in such creative ways.
再来看我们的打分板
And so I'm looking at our score pad here.
连贯性 很棒
I got transitions, great.
利索性 干得漂亮
You got cleanliness. Nailed it!
现场观众气氛
Crowd appeal?
-完美 -谢谢
- Nailed it! - Thank you.
-非常感谢 -谢谢你们
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
我们现在要开始打分
We're gonna lock in our scores
看你们是否能成功晋级下一轮
and see if you made it through to the next round, okay?
BGM: Story of My Life by One Direction
? I know that in the morning now ?
? I'll see us in the light upon a hill ?
编舞
表演
总体效果
好了吗
We good?
确定
伙计们 你们需要80或更高的分数
Okay, guys, you need 80 or above
以晋级对决赛
to make it to The Duels.
我们来看看你们的分数
Let's see what your scores are.
? And I'll be gone gone tonight ?
? The fire beneath my feet is burning bright ?
? The way that I've been holding on so tight ?
? With nothing in between ?
? The story of my life I take her home ?
? I drive all night to keep her warm ?
恭喜晋级
Congratulations!
我太喜欢 太喜欢了
I love it. I love it.
我多说一句 你们给自己和其他人
I will say one thing, you guys set a high standard
都设了一个很高的标准
for yourselves and for everybody else, so.
继续保持 真棒
Keep it going. That was awesome.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
这才像话嘛
That's how you do it!
太好了 恭喜你们
Yes! Congratulations, you guys.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
你们超过了Les Twin的资格赛分数
You beat Les Twins's qualifying score,
他们可是在上一季赢得了一百万
and Les Twins won $1 million.
-我太喜欢你们了 -谢谢 谢谢
- I love you guys so much. - Thank you. Thank you.
我一晚上都会在回味这个动作
And I'm gonna be doing this all night...
这就是我喜欢这个比赛的地方
This is what I love about this show.
看大家把他们的文化融合进舞蹈
It's just seeing people fuse their culture.
这是国际化的
This is international.
全世界的 我喜欢
This is world. I love it.
「世界舞蹈大赛」 就是这样
"World of Dance," Baby, that's what it is.
谢谢你 「世界舞蹈大赛」
下节精彩
这就是所谓的点燃整个舞台
That is what you call setting the stage on fire!
我感同身受 赞
I'm, like, emotional. Wow.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry--I'm sorry.
你们触动了我们的心灵
You really touched our hearts.
太美了
It was very beautiful.
这是第一支具有赢得百万美元潜质的舞蹈
This was the first $1 million performance we've seen yet!
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh!
你们好啊
Hello, guys.
你好呀
Hi.
-我是Sean -我是Kaycee
- I'm Sean. - I'm Kaycee.
我们是来自加州洛杉矶的嘻哈融合双人组合
And we are a hip-hop fusion duo from Los Angeles, California.
少年组
嘻哈融合
Sean & Kaycee
你们怎么认识的
How did you guys meet?
我们经常参加舞蹈比赛 所以
We were actually both competition kids, so--
原来是这样 我懂的
So was this one. I know all about that.
没错
Yep.
我和Kaycee是在八年前
Me and Kaycee actually met each other
一场舞蹈比赛中相遇的
eight years ago at a dance competition.
那种「一心只想要拿金奖杯」的比赛
Like, "Golden plastic trophies was my life" Competition.
我们的父母让我们尬照了一张合影
Our parents awkwardly made us take a photo.
我只记得照完我说「行吧 再会」
I just remember being like, "Okay, bye,"
轮到我上台了
and I had to go on stage.
其实应该是「好吧 拜拜」
Well, it was more like-- "Okay, bye."
去年 我们终于有机会为一个舞蹈视频
Last year, we finally had a chance to work together
合作跳了一支双人舞
as a duet for a dance video.
拍完那个视频
The moment we finished that video,
我就觉得找到了参加「世界舞蹈大赛」的新搭档
I think I just found my new partner for "World of Dance."
搭档跳舞非常顺利
Dancing together really works well,
我们之间互有补充
and we kind of complement each other.
他基本什么都很擅长
He's literally good at everything.
不只是擅长
Not even good.
他就像是个舞蹈天才
Like, he's basically like a dance genius.
行了 别捧我了
All right, stop with the genius thing.
今年比赛的水准一定会提高很多
The level of competition is gonna be so much higher this year.
这绝对是我们走向成功的第一步
This could definitely be the beginning of something that's huge for us.
我们要将自己的舞者才能展示给全世界
We're portraying who we are as dancers to the whole world.
我紧张得手都流汗了
I mean, it's making my hands sweaty already.
掌声有请Sean和Kaycee
Make some noise for Sean and Kaycee!
成败在此一举了
Ooh, this is gonna be really good or really bad.
少年组 SEAN & KAYCEE
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
BGM: Silence by Marshmello (feat. Khalid)
? Yeah I'd rather be a lover than a fighter ?
? Cause all my life I've been fighting ?
? Never felt a feeling of comfort ?
? All this time I've been hiding ?
什么
What?
? And I never had someone to call my own ?
? Oh nah ?
? I'm so used to sharing ?
? Love only left me alone ?
? But I'm at one with the silence ?
? I found peace in your violence ?
? Can't show me there's no point in trying ?
? I'm at one ?
? And I've been silent for too long ?
? I found peace in your violence ?
? Can't show me there's no point in trying ?
? I'm at one ?
? And I've been quiet for so long ?
Sean和Kaycee
Sean and Kaycee!
你们触动了我们的心灵
You really touched our hearts.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
在恋爱中当局者迷的
The idea of not being able to see
-那种感觉 -是的
- in a relationship... - Yeah.
跟一个人很亲近 但却没法看清对方
Being so close to somebody, but not really seeing them,
然后摘下遮眼布 接纳对方
and then taking that off and allowing them in--
太美了
it was very beautiful.
-是的 -谢谢
- Mmm. Yes. - Thank you.
就像说「理解我」
It's like, "See me."
有时候 一个人得先理解对方
And sometimes, one person has to see the other part first,
然后另一方感受到了信任
and then the other person gets that trust,
爱情才会结果
and it happens.
真是 表达得太完美了
And it's just-- it was so beautifully done.
-谢谢 -好的编舞
- Thank you. - There's a difference
和巧妙的编舞之间是有区别的
between good choreography and intelligent choreography,
你们的编舞很棒 执行得也很好
and that was so well thought through and so well executed.
还有时间节奏的控制
Um, also, the timing.
我试着数一些你们舞蹈中的脚步
I was trying to count some of those moves in there and your footwork,
我就数着「一 二 三 四」
and I was like, "Oney and a twoey and a three-ee"...
-没错 -太快了
- Yep. - It was so fast.
要在比赛中获得好成绩 就得脱颖而出
To do well in this competition, you have to stand out,
现在你们这一对真的是脱颖而出了
and right now, you guys are standing out as a couple.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看到遮眼布的时候
Okay, when I saw the blindfolds,
我告诉自己
I said to myself,
「成败在此一举了」
"Okay, this is either gonna be really good or really bad."
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
但你们做到了 不仅是蒙上了眼睛
But you did it, and not only blindfolded,
还在遮住眼睛的情况下完全同步
but completely 100% in sync while blindfolded.
-谢谢 -赞
- Thank you. - Man.
话说这是谁编的舞
Who's choreographing by the way?
-他 -不是吧
- This guy. - Come on!
这才是「世界舞蹈大赛」应有的样子
That's what "World of Dance" is about.
我们要打分了 你们准备好了吗
We're gonna lock in scores. You guys ready?
-太美了 -来吧
- Beautiful. - Let's get it.
好的
Okay.
编舞 20分
Choreography, 20.
我也是这么给的
That's what I gave it too.
20分
20.
你们需要80或以上的分数来晋级下一轮
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表