剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
- Delightful. - It was delightful to watch.
舞蹈本身很有故事性 太可爱了
It had a story to it. It was super cute.
看起来像是书呆子陷入爱情的故事
It's like the nerd falling in love.
你俩让我想起了Keone和Mari夫妇
You guys are giving me like Keone and Mari vibes.
-谢谢 -正是如此
- Thank you. - Absolutely.
深感荣幸 深感荣幸
That's an honor. That's an honor.
是的 去年他们表现的很出色
Yes, they were awesome last year.
我喜欢这种真实的感觉
I love when it feels real.
我喜欢这种真实性
I love the believability.
你们两位在这个舞台上表现得很完美
You guys basically hit everything here perfectly.
谢谢 十分感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
但我觉得有种似曾相识感
But I feel like I've seen it.
所以 如果你们进了对决赛
So should you make it to the Duels.
这个问题你们要考虑一下
Maybe that's something to think about.
是这样 十分感谢
Fair enough. Thank you very much.
我喜欢你们表演中的戏剧性
I love how theatrical it was.
从你们入场时各看各的书开始
From when you walked in to looking up over your books.
我喜欢这种表演 也欣赏你们的舞蹈动作
I loved it and I appreciate the movement
那种利落干净和各自独♥立♥的感觉
and the clarity and the isolations
我也喜欢你们的编舞
and the intelligence of the choreography.
我的问题是
My thing is that,
和我们之前看到的其他表演相比
is this really gonna be competitive
你们的表演是否有竞争力
with things that we've seen before.
-这是我的问题 所以 -我认为很有竞争力
- That's my question, so-- - I think it absolutely is.
总而言之 我确实很享受
Overall, I really enjoyed it.
赏心悦目 正如詹妮弗所说
Delightful as Jennifer would say.
赏心悦目
Delightful.
好了 亲爱的们
All right, sweethearts.
让我们看看你们是否成功晋级对决赛
Let's see if you make it through to the Duels.
BGM: Cecilia and the Satellite by Andrew McMahon In the Wilderness
♪ If I could fly ♪
♪ Then I would know ♪
♪ What life looks like from up above and down below ♪
♪ And you're the sky ♪
-我们对决赛再见 -谢谢
- We'll see you in the Duels! - Thank you very much.
♪ I'm the satellite ♪
我喜欢他们的性格
I like their personality though.
-很可爱 -确实可爱
- It was cute. - Really cute.
和你爱的人
This is the best thing ever to share...
同台表演
stage with someone you love.
和你爱的人一起参加比赛是最美好的事
To compete with someone you love.
-多么美好的一天 -是啊
- What a day. - I know.
-太美好了 -下一个出场的是谁
- Great day. - Who's next up?
BGM: Because of You by Ne-Yo
准备好了吗 兄弟 还好吗
You good, bro? You good?
我们来这里是为了证明一些事 对吧
我们会成功的
保佑你
Bless you.
-我叫Zack -我叫Cameron
My name's Zack. - My name is Cameron.
-我们是兄弟俩 -我们是
We're brothers. - And we are...
The Gentlemen
The Gentlemen.
少年组 The Gentlemen
嘻哈舞
♪ And it's all because of you ♪
对你们来说 什么样的人算绅士
What does being, like, a gentlemen mean to you guys?
帮妈妈提东西
Helping your mom with the groceries.
帮妈妈做家务 等等
You know, with the household chores. Everything.
我们会帮老太太扶住门
We hold the door open for old ladies
我们也会获得女士的青睐 你懂的
And we get the ladies, you know?
是的
Yeah.
有没有什么人给予你们灵感
Is there somebody that really inspires you two?
-Ne-Yo -因为...
- Ne-Yo. - Because...
我们选的伴奏曲就是他的歌♥
We're actually dancing to one of his songs.
Ne-Yo是最棒的
Ne-Yo is the best.
其实他有个专辑就叫「The Year of the Gentlemen」
He actually has an album called "The Year of the Gentlemen"
如果我们在台上展现出真正的绅士风度
and, you know, if we are true gentlemen on that stage
就能赢得百万奖金
we can win that million dollars.
掌声有请The Gentlemen
Please welcome The Gentlemen.
♪ La, la, la, la, la ♪
少年组 The Gentlemen
加利福尼亚州 费尔菲尔德
BGM: Another Love Song by Ne-Yo
♪ Ooh, la, la, la ♪
♪ Suddenly ♪
♪ When I hear your name ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ Suddenly I just gotta say ♪
♪ You make me wanna sing ♪
♪ Another love song ♪
♪ Loud enough for everybody to hear ♪
♪ You make me wanna ♪
♪ Start it from the day you appeared ♪
♪ You're making me wanna sing, yeah ♪
♪ You make me wanna sing ♪
♪ Another love song ♪
我正想说
I was about to say
他们逗你呢
They got jokes. They got jokes.
可说呢
That's what it is, okay?
我要是你们就选首更好的自己真正喜欢的歌♥
I would have chosen a better song but I loved it.
不 我开玩笑的
Nah, nah, I'm joking.
给我感觉有点像
It did feel a little bit to me like...
两兄弟的街头舞蹈
two brothers dancing on the street.
你们要是在大街上这么跳
Like, if you were doing that outside,
所有人都会为之疯狂
everybody would be going crazy.
其实这里的人已经为之疯狂了
And by the way, people were going crazy in here.
你们跳得很棒
You guys are great dancers.
但现在你们需要提升到舞台级别
But now you kind of have to take it to that stage level.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you, thank you. - Thank you.
我喜欢这个节目 但有时候
I loved the performance, but there were times
前后两个动作有点粘连
where one move just kind of rolled right into the next move
弱化了本该强调的动作
making the move not as important as it should be.
每一个动作都要铿锵有力
Every move has to mean something.
我很喜欢你们两个之间的互动
I actually liked your guys' dynamic with each other.
你们很有范儿 律动也很好
You guys definitely have swag, you definitely have groove,
而且别具一格
and you have great personalities, great charisma.
很好 很适合这里
Good job. Good job for being here.
小绅士们 来看看你们能否进入下一轮
All right, gents, let's see if you made it to the next round.
开始打分吧
Here we go.
BGM: Because of You by Ne-Yo
♪ And it's all because of you ♪
♪ Never get enough ♪
♪ And it's all because of you ♪
你们跳得很棒
You guys did a fantastic job.
保持自信 因为成为绅士还有一点
Keep your heads held high because that's another thing
就是在遭受打击时仍能不减风度
about being a gentlemen is keeping your grace under fire.
明年见
We'll see you guys next year.
♪ All because of you ♪
我们觉得自己表现得很好
In our hearts we think we did very good
我们会从中汲取经验
and we'll learn from this.
-我爱你 老哥 -我也爱你 老弟
- Love you, bro. - Love you too, bro.
他们很有天赋 是非常优秀的表演者
They were so talented and such good performers.
我在想 或许再给他们一次机会 但
I was like, "Ugh, maybe one more chance," But--
现在正是树立人格的时候
These are character-building situations right now.
没错
Yeah.
BGM: Unforgettable by French Montana (feat. Swae Lee)
今晚你们要跳什么风格的舞蹈
What style are you guys doing tonight?
-我们准备跳动画卡顿 -动画卡顿
- We're doing animation. - Animation.
那是啥
What is animation?
机器人 电波流动 频闪 还有埃及手
Robotics, waving, and strobing and tutting.
我们有好多东西要展示
We feel like we do have a lot to prove.
面对最优秀的舞者们 这段动画卡顿拿得出手
That animation can be up there with some of the best dancers
这是我们唯一的机会
and we feel like this is our only opportunity
也是最佳的机会 与他们同台竞技
and the best opportunity to do it.
准备好了吗
Y'all ready?
有请Dragon House
Heading to the stage is Dragon House.
♪ Why not? ♪
成年组 Dragon House
佐治亚州 亚特兰大
♪ A good time never hurt nobody ♪
♪ I got a little drink but it's not Bacardi ♪
♪ If you loved the girl, then I'm so, so sorry ♪
♪ I gotta give it to her like we in a marriage ♪
♪ Oh, like we in a hurry ♪
♪ No, no, I won't tell nobody ♪
♪ Your body ♪
♪ Tryna do what lovers do ♪
♪ And you are unforgettable ♪
♪ Now you wanna choose ♪
♪ Just pop the bubbly in the 'cuzi ♪
熟悉的面孔
Okay. Familiar faces.
Dragon House 亚特兰大 又见面了
Dragon House, ATL. All right, I see you.
我记得你们
I see you, I see you. Okay.
我对你们先前的表现印象很深
I'm very much familiar with what I've seen from you before.
你们站成一列
The part where you guys lined up
随后伸出手臂
and then your arms basically came off your body,
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表