剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
There is a passion and a hunger that you guys have
就展现出了激♥情♥和渴望
when you come out on this stage that is palpable.
完成的非常棒
Beautifully done.
DNA 我脑海中第一个出现的词是「优雅」
DNA, first word that comes to mind is, "Elegant."
我喜欢你们舞蹈中的故事
I loved the story.
从技术上来讲 我没看到任何错误
From a technical standpoint, I didn't see any mistakes.
我的天呐
Goodness gracious, man.
真的真的真的非常赏心悦目
It was really, really, really beautiful to watch.
非常棒 非常棒
Great job, guys. Great job.
我在辅♥导♥环节的时候已经看过
For me, seeing many of your performances now--
你们很多表演了 我们讨论过在一些托举中
in the mentoring session, we talked about a few wobbles,
你们有晃动的问题 这个表演里完全没有
you know, in lifts-- not in this performance.
一切都很完美
Everything was so solid.
说实话 我很自豪
I'm, like, proud, honestly,
因为我看到了你们的进步
because I've seen this improvement.
我看到了 非常出色
I've seen it, and it's fantastic.
-谢谢 德瑞克 -谢谢
- Thank you, Derek. - Thank you.
-非常棒 -我们要给你打分了
- Great job. - We gonna lock in your scores.
-开始了 -打好了
- Here we go. - Lock it in.
BGM: Call on Me (Ryan Riback Remix) by Starley
♪ 'Cause, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ We'll say a little prayer ♪
♪ But, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
好了 分数已经打好了
All right, you guys, scores are locked.
我们来看看你们的分数
Let's see how you did. Here we go.
♪ You know you can call on me ♪
♪ You can call on me, darling ♪
♪ You know you can call on me ♪
♪ You can't stop the tears from falling down ♪
我们来看下你们在排行榜上的排名
All right, let's see where that puts you guys
我们来看下你们在排行榜上的排名
on the leaderboard. Here we go.
第二名啊
Ah, second place. Second place.
看你们能不能保持这个位置
Let's see if you can hold on to that spot.
祝你们好运
Good luck, guys.
成功进入了晋级赛
For making it to the Cut now,
这还是他们的第一次
it's their first time in the Cut...
-没错 -非常厉害
- Yup. - Pretty dang good, man.
下一组登场的是Alisa和Joseph
Next to take the stage are Alisa and Joseph.
评委们说我们竞争力不足
Judges said that we were not competitive enough.
你们给我们更深刻的印象
You can give us a little bit more impact.
我从这里看下你们的表演
Let me see it from here.
我们要展示出我们来这儿是为了竞争的
We need to show that we're here to compete.
不是只来展示些看起来好看的东西
Not just to showcase something just pretty.
♪ We're 1,000 miles from comfort ♪
成年组 Alisa & Joseph
爱沙尼亚 塔林
BGM: Rather Be by Clean Bandit (feat. Jess Glynne)
♪ We have traveled land and sea ♪
♪ But as long as you are with me ♪
♪ There's no place I'd rather be ♪
♪ With every step we take, Kyoto to the Bay ♪
♪ Strolling so casually ♪
♪ We're different and the same ♪
♪ Gave you another name ♪
♪ Switch up the batteries ♪
♪ If you gave me a chance, I would take it ♪
♪ It's a shot in the dark, but I'll make it ♪
♪ Know with all of your heart you can't shame me ♪
♪ When I am with you ♪
♪ There's no place I'd rather be ♪
♪ No, no, no, no ♪
♪ No place I'd rather be ♪
♪ No, no, no, no ♪
♪ No place I'd rather be ♪
♪ When I am with you ♪
♪ There's no place I'd rather be ♪
我喜欢你们的舞蹈
I love what you guys do.
我认为你们很擅长这种舞蹈
I think what you do, you do great,
你们之间的化学反应很美秒
and the chemistry between you is amazing.
即使这支舞看起来很可爱和吸引人
As lovely and charming as it was,
我不知道它能多大程度上
I don't know how much it's gonna hold up
和其他的舞竞争 我们拭目以待
against everything else. We'll see.
♪ I'm far from the counting, yeah ♪
说实话
We have to be honest.
我们在这一轮得分挺低的
We have a pretty low score for a round like this.
但你永远不知道会发生什么
But you never know.
你永远不知道这场比赛中会发生什么
You never know in this competition.
三组选手分数排名已经列出
With three acts on the board,
下一组希望进入前三的选手是
hoping to claim their spot next
Krump舞者BDash和Konkrete
are krumpers BDash and Konkrete.
三组选手分数排名已经列出
With three acts on the board,
下一组希望进入前三的选手是
hoping to claim their spot next
Krump舞者BDash和Konkrete
are krumpers BDash and Konkrete.
BDash和Konkrete
All right, BDash and Konkrete,
你们是第四位出场的选手
you guys are up fourth,
这就意味着表演结束后
which means after this performance,
有一组选手将会离开
someone goes home.
♪ Today is my day ♪
BGM: Everyday by Logic, Marshmello
对决赛那一轮的表现值得被记住
Our Duel round was something to remember.
♪ No matter what they say ♪
你们展现了什么是真正的艺术
Yeah, you showed us that you have real artistry now.
你们提高了对自己的标准
You raised the bar on yourselves.
没错 我等不及看你们今后的表现了
Exactly, and we can't wait to see it.
现在感觉就是「我们在第三轮晋级赛的时候
Now it's like, "Yo, how can we top that
怎么能超越上一轮的表现」
in the third round, the Cut?"
开始吧
All right, fellas.
我很喜欢道具
I love props.
我们很兴奋能从德瑞克和Julianne那里
We're super excited to get criticism
得到建议 因为在康普顿和奥克兰
from Derek and Julianne because it's like,
这样的地方长大
growing up in Compton and Oakland,
我们只能在任何有空的地方练习
we had to practice wherever we could--
停车场 杂货店
parking lots, man, grocery stores.
我们从没有机会能在舞蹈教室练习
We didn't have that privilege to go get studio space.
我们经历过的这一切成就了我们
What we went through, it made us.
这成就了我们现在的样子
I mean, that's how we, the performers--we are today.
每一次你们看我们跳舞
Every time you see us dance,
我们想让你了解到我们从哪来
we want you to know where we came from.
这一轮比赛我们必须要更进一步
This is where we gotta go to the next level.
舞蹈的架构在那里
The architecture of the routine is there.
我们要把所有东西串在一起
We got to connect everything now.
这有一段 这有一段
You know, there's a moment. There's a moment...
感觉就像许多小的块
Feels like it's in blocks a little bit.
BDash和Konkrete非常厉害
BDash and Konkrete are awesome.
他们的编舞非常棒 这不能否认
Their choreography's amazing. That's undeniable.
他们非常有创意 他们有些闪光点
Their creativity-- they have some amazing moments,
但这些闪光点之间的连接有些弱
but the transitions are a little weak.
别转身背对观众
Don't turn your back.
就这么简单 懂吗
It's just as simp--it's just as simple as that, right?
因为你像这样转身之后
'Cause what happens,
观众们就会
just turning your back like this, it just--
-失去关注点 -失去对舞台的掌控
- Drops the energy. - Everything drops.
你们要把握好舞台上每一个细节
We have to milk every moment you have on that stage
能吸引住我们 震惊到我们
to bring us in, to pull us in, to wow us.
BDash和Konkrete 你们需要
BDash and Konkrete, you need an 86.3 or higher
86.3分以上才能留下 请努力吧
to stay in the competition. Just do your thing, all right?
-来吧 -祝你们好运
- Let's go. - Good luck.
掌声有请
Put your hands together
BDash和Konkrete
for BDash and Konkrete.
BDash加油
Let's go, BDash.
服装很好看
Yes. Outfits.
他们出场的时候我好兴奋
I get so excited when they come out.
我也是
Yeah.
成年组 Bdash & Konkrete
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
BGM: Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
♪ I've been reading books of old ♪
♪ Achilles and his gold ♪
♪ Hercules and his gifts ♪
♪ Spider-Man's control ♪
♪ And Batman with his fists ♪
♪ I want something just like this ♪
♪ I want something just like this ♪
♪ Where do you want to go? ♪
♪ Superhero ♪
-天呐 -我的天呐
- Oh, my God. - What the heck?
这支舞讲了好多故事啊
That was so much storytelling.
你们总能想出很棒的主题
You guys always have such amazing concepts.
我可以从很多方面理解这支舞
There was so many different ways that I could look at this,
比如说疯子科学家
you know, like, mad scientist.
我不知道你们到底是哪个
I didn't know what it was gonna be,
我喜欢你们的道具 那个球鞋和帽子
and I love that you had, like, sneakers and hats.
有一小部分人是真正的艺术家
There's few people that really are artists
他们能发现主题 然后把想法变成现实
that can take a concept and bring an idea to life,
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表