剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
事实上根本就没有此类的动作 你们做得很棒
Actually, there's not lifts or tricks at all, really. They were great.
我超爱你在他肩上慢慢把腿抬起来的那个动作
I love that moment where you lift your leg up slowly over his back
是一个很美的蓄势待发的瞬间
and this is a beautiful sort of a simmering moment.
-你们很棒 -谢谢
- Well done, guys. - Thank you.
我喜欢你们缓缓渗透出来的那种性感魅力
I love the ooze and the sex appeal of this group.
你们动作的品质无可挑剔
And there's no questioning the quality of your movement.
但这种竞争力能达到「世舞」的标准吗
Was it "World of Dance" competition quality?
我觉得你们可以再精进一点的
I feel like you could have-- could have brought a little bit more, so--
你们刚刚的舞蹈充满了力量
Listen, the thing is you guys are so powerful.
我一直期待能看到一些惊喜
I just kept waiting for something else to happen.
但你们跳得那么美 能力十分优异
But you danced it beautifully, and you two are A+, so--
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
好了 我们要打分了 祝好运
All right, guys, we're gonna lock in our scores. Good luck.
我喜欢这个编舞
I like the choreography.
接下来上台的是Bdash和Konkrete
Next up onstage, it's Bdash & Konkrete.
我替他们紧张
Oh, I get nervous for them.
加油
Let's go!
下节精彩
你们选他们做对手的时候
I was really nervous for you guys
我为你们感到特别紧张
when you picked these guys over here.
让我们看看谁是这场对战的胜者
Let's find out the winner of this duel.
你还好吧 德瑞克
You all right over there, Derek?
我不喜欢小丑
I don't like clowns.
成年组 Bdash & Konkrete
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
BGM: Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven's Wig
这就是带来鸡皮疙瘩的作品
That was the one. Goosies!
首先 我讨厌小丑
First of all, I hate clowns.
我今晚会做噩梦了
I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.
你却一直保持着小丑形象 就这样
And you stayed in it. You're like--You're like--
我觉得这种舞蹈的风格
I feel like with that style of dance,
一般不会有什么剧情
there's not usually a narrative to it.
所以这么做有一定风险 但是太值了
So there was a risk with that, but man, did it pay off.
想法传达得很到位 非常棒
That was so crystal clear. Great job, guys.
-非常棒 非常棒 -真的非常棒
- Great job, great job. - Great job.
我得承认 你们选他们做对手的时候
I gotta tell you, I was really nervous
我真的很替你们担心
for you guys when you picked these guys over here.
我跟大家讲 表演的过程中
I tell everybody, like, storytelling is the most
故事的演绎是最重要的
important thing when you're performing.
从头到尾 都不能跳出角色
From beginning to end, you never broke character.
你们一直没有跳出角色 效果非常震撼
You never broke character, and it was so effective.
谢谢
Thank you.
靠 太有创意了
Damn, so creative.
他说的完全对 一般Krump里面
He's absolutely right, normally with krumping,
都不会有剧情 只有纯粹的情感与力量
there is no narrative. It's just raw emotion and power.
所以选择这种方式非常冒险
So to take that route was an extreme risk.
可能效果会很糟 但事实上没有
It could have went way wrong, but it did not.
你们的表演绝对升华了这个舞种
Y'all absolutely came out here and elevated the style once again.
非常谢谢你 谢谢你们
Thank you so much. Thank you.
非常棒
Great job.
我们要打分了 祝你们好运
We're gonna lock in our scores. Good luck, guys.
技巧很棒
Technique is great.
打分完毕
The scores are locked.
让我们看看究竟是谁赢得了本场对决
Let's find out the winner of this duel.
Pasha和Daniella 先看你们的得分
Pasha & Daniella, your scores are first.
Bdash和Konkrete
Bdash & Konkrete,
你们需要88.3分以上才能赢得这场对决
you need more than an 88.3 to win this Duel.
让我们揭晓Bdash和Konkrete的分数
Let's see Bdash & Konkrete's scores.
恭喜你们 Bdash和Konkrete
Congratulations, Bdash & Konkrete.
BGM: Walk On Water (R3hab Remix) by Thirty Seconds to Mars
评委们 你们有什么要说的吗
Judges, what would you like to say?
你们非常惊艳 跳得很棒
You guys are incredible. Great job.
希望以后还能见到你们
And hopefully we'll see you next time.
-很棒 -谢谢你们
- Amazing. - Thank you.
掌声再次献给Pasha和Daniella
One more time for Pasha & Daniella.
♪ Do you believe that you can walk on water? ♪
我们不后悔
We have no regrets.
我们竭尽了全力
We've done everything we could.
使出了浑身的解数
We put everything out there.
我们回去后 会变得更好
Now we're just gonna go, get better,
再回来的时候会变得更强大
and come back stronger than ever.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
你们展现了什么是真正的艺术
You showed us that you have real artistry now.
你们提高了对自己的标准
You raised the bar on yourselves.
没错 我等不及看你们今后的表现了
Exactly. And we can't wait to see it.
掌声再次献给Bdash和Konkrete
One more time, Bdash & Konkrete.
真棒 很有意思
Awesome. That was fun.
看得我很愉快
That was really entertaining.
下节精彩
BGM: Phantom PArt II by Justice
-他们来真的 -这是场战斗
- Oh, they mean business. - It's a battle.
下一位选手是Eva Igo
Next up onstage, it's Eva Igo.
少年团队组
在这场少年团队对决中
In this Junior team duel,
Fabulous Sisters将会对阵
the Fabulous Sisters challenge
嘻哈团队Rascals
hip-hop crew the Rascals.
你好
Konnichiwa.
我们来自福岛
2011年 我们的家乡发生了一场地震
上千人不幸丧命
经历了那么多不幸 我们很荣幸能来到这里
BGM: Beethoven Scherzo by David Garrett
在两年的「世界舞蹈大赛」里
In two years of "World of Dance,"
我从没见过这样的表演
I have never seen anything like this.
Fabulous Sisters竭尽了全力
Fabulous Sisters, they brought everything.
爆♥炸♥般的能量 富有力量的情感
Explosive energy, powerful emotion,
毫无瑕疵的技巧 真的是拼尽一切
immaculate technique, literally everything.
服装 还有动作 她们不只在跳舞
Costumes, the movement, just wasn't just dancing.
就像观赏艺术品一样
This is like watching art.
这支舞充满了戏剧性
It was so theatrical. It was so dramatic.
就像奥♥运♥会开幕式的表演
Like the opening of the Olympics or something.
谢谢
Thank you.
Rascals带来的是更坚毅的感觉
Rascals brought a more gritty vibe.
BGM: Let's Go
by Travis Barker (feat. Yelawolf, Twista, Busta Rhymes & Lil Jon)
复杂的技巧 到位的表情
Big tricks, bomb facials.
当她们说她们的钱只够每年参加一场舞蹈比赛
You know, my heart literally almost broke when they told us
我的心都碎了
that they only have money to travel to one dance competition a year.
生活在夏威夷 没有什么跳舞的机会
Living in Hawaii, there's not really that many dance opportunities for us.
我们想让夏威夷以及所有的家人为我们感到骄傲
We wanna make Hawaii and all of our families really proud of us.
你们真的很可爱 而且你们
You guys are so adorable and there's so much love
对舞蹈充满了热爱与激♥情♥
and excitement for what you do.
你们要控制一下自己的肾上腺素 保持平静
You have to take some of that adrenaline, calm it down,
上台表演的时候动作保持控制自如
and be super in control when you come out here.
两支队伍都经历了重重坎坷得以晋级
Both these teams came a long way to be here,
我觉得他们都没有回家的打算
and I don't think either one of them wants to go home.
♪ Walk, walk on over there 'cause I'm too fly to care ♪
BGM: Wings by Little Mix
你们表达的东西太多了
There's so much going on that
导致它缺少了什么简单而有力的东西
I miss something simple and strong.
比如开头 这个动作
Like the beginning, this thing.
很有力量 我想在结尾升华感情的时候
It was so powerful, I want one more moment of that
再要一个这种感觉的动作
towards the end when it's building.
♪ Mama told me not to waste my life ♪
我们说一下蹬腿的问题
Let's talk about the kick-ups.
方向始终保持非常清晰
Keep your directions very clear.
拿出你们的激♥情♥练到无懈可击为止
Use that adrenaline and drill until those are really,
因为这个动作真的太酷了
really strong because that's so cool.
下一组选手是Fabulous Sister
Next up onstage, it's Fabulous Sisters
对战Rascals
versus Rascals.
我们选择了Rascals
是因为我们有信心能赢过她们
我们在获胜之前是不会回家的
我们是来真的 我们也会拼命表现出这种求胜心
We mean business, and we're gonna show that we really want it.
我们会竭尽全力给大家看的
And we're gonna give them a run for their money.
首先上场的是Rascals
First up, it's Rascals.
他们来真的
Oh, they mean business.
让我们看看你们的激♥情♥与毅力
Give us some grit. Give us some grit.
-加油Rascals -加油Rascals
- Let's go, Rascals! - Let's go, Rascals!
少年团队组 Rascals
夏威夷州 怀帕胡
BGM: Snap Yo Fingers by E-40, Lil Jon, Sean Paul, YoungBloodZ
♪ What's happening, what's happening? ♪
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表