剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
这段感情对于我们的意义
what this relationship means to us.
掌声有请
Make some noise for...
L&J
L&j.
瞧瞧这份激♥情♥
Look at the passion.
在他们开始跳之前所表达出的激♥情♥
Before they move one inch, look at the passion.
成年组 L&J
法国/加拿大
BGM: What About Us by P!NK
♪ Sticks and stones, they may break these bones ♪
♪ But then I'll be ready, are you ready? ♪
♪ It's the start of us waking up, come on ♪
♪ Are you ready? I'll be ready ♪
♪ I don't want control I want to let go ♪
♪ Are you ready? ♪
♪ I'll be ready ♪
♪ 'Cause now it's time to let them know ♪
♪ We are ready, what about us? ♪
♪ What about all the times you said you had the answers? ♪
♪ Oh, what about us? ♪
♪ What about all the plans that ended in disaster? ♪
♪ Oh, what about love? ♪
♪ What about trust? ♪
♪ What about us? ♪
♪ What about us? What about us? ♪
♪ What about us? ♪
太棒了
Yes, guys!
-天啊 -一个重要的问题
- Man. - Okay, big question.
感觉你们投入了很多激♥情♥
'Cause there was a lot of passion in there.
同感
Yeah.
而且我是一个没救的浪漫主义者
And because I'm a hopeless romantic.
你们两个是在热恋中吗
Are you guys-- are you guys in love?
你们在交往吗
Are you in a relationship?
我们其实不是情侣
We're not actually a couple.
-我有个男朋友 -我也有个男朋友
- I have a boyfriend. - I have a boyfriend too.
这样啊
Okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你们二人之间的化学反应让我觉得
The chemistry between you made me believe that
你们绝对是一对情侣
you guys were absolutely a couple
而且还是热恋期
and that you were going through it.
你们是对方灵魂的一半
You were one half of each other.
两人在一起构成了一个完美的整体
And it made a beautiful whole.
-谢谢你们 -恭喜
- Thank you so much. - Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
得知你们不是情侣 我有点心碎
It broke my heart a little bit when you got--
得知你们不是情侣 我有点心碎
when you guys just told me you aren't a couple.
不过我们的确是灵魂上的伴侣
Yeah, we're definitely still soul mates.
就像 她是另一个我 她是另一半的我
That's the thing. Like, she's my other person. She's my other half.
-真好 -太美了
- That's so sweet. - That's beautiful.
-我喜欢这个说法 -真的太美了
- I love that. - That's beautiful.
对于我来说 最重要的就是激♥情♥
For me, it's all about the passion, man.
如果谁能让我感受到 那么他就做到了
If you can make me feel it, you did your job.
-而你们做到了 -非常感谢你
- And you guys did your job. - Thank you so much.
-太谢谢你了 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
毫无疑问
Hands down.
每当我看一对舞者跳深情舞蹈的时候
I always get a little bit nervous sometimes when I see
我总是会有点小紧张 因为我觉得
a couple do an emotional piece because I feel like sometimes
有时感情是可以练出来的
the emotion can be practiced.
你们的表演纯粹地在享受当下 特别真实
Your performance was purely in the moment, so authentic.
你们真的非常耀眼 特别美
It was just stunning, beautiful.
而且对她来说你是个很棒的舞伴
And you were a fantastic partner to her.
她的动作很美
Her movements were beautiful.
她的激♥情♥ 能量 灵魂都展现出来了
Her passion, her energy, her soul was just revealed.
但她能达到这样都是因为有你在支撑她
But that was possible because you were there to support her.
-谢谢 -你说得对
- Good, thank you so much. - That's true.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我们要给你们打分了
We're gonna give you your scores
以确定你们能否进入下一轮
and see if you make it through to the next round.
BGM: Is This Love? by James Arthur
♪ I must have walked these streets ♪
♪ About a million times ♪
♪ I thought I knew them well but maybe I was blind ♪
♪ 'Cause everything's brand new ♪
宝贝们 你们需要至少80分及以上的得分
Okay, my sweeties, you need 80 or above.
♪ Thought I knew my heartbeat ♪
♪ But it was out of time ♪
♪ It's like my lungs are opening for the first time ♪
♪ Ever since I met you ♪
♪ And I'm on my way now ♪
♪ Is this love, really love ♪
恭喜你们 对决赛见
Congratulations. We will see you in the Duels.
-谢谢 -谢谢你们
- Thank you so much. - Thank you so much.
-跳得很好 -继续保持住
- Great job. - Keep it going, guys.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我都为你们高兴得手舞足蹈了
I'm actually jumping up and down for you guys.
我的天
Oh, my God!
谢谢
Thanks, wow.
我们一直都知道我俩之间是有真感情的
We've always known that this connection has been so real
但是通过这种方式来证实
for us but to have it validated in that way and--
并让大家感受到 真的是很特别
and have them feel it was so special.
我很赞同你说的他和舞伴之间关系
You know what? I like what you said about his partnering,
你说得很精准
'cause you definitely-- - It's true.
你肯定是需要一位优秀的舞伴的
It's sure you need a great partner.
但当他分开独舞时
But then when he broke off and did his own thing,
-就像 -不 他就像是...
- that was-- - - Well, no, he was like--
没错 怎么叫来着
Yeah, like, what was the name of that?
叫什么
What--
我喜欢这个动静 我喜欢
I like it, yeah. I like that.
-那是个专业术语吗 -是的
- Is that a technical term? - It is indeed.
-是的 -我喜欢
- Yes. - I like it.
继续比赛吧 接下来是谁
Let's go. What do we got?
BGM: Bailar by Deorro (feat. Pitbull & Elvis Crespo)
一 二 三 四
One, two, and three, four.
我们是来自犹他州奥勒姆市的国标舞团
We are a ballroom act from Orem, Utah,
The Pulse舞团
called The Pulse.
少年团队组 The Pulse
国标舞
你们来自哪里
Where are you from?
我们来自犹他州一个叫中♥央♥舞台的地方
We are from Utah at a place called Center Stage.
我听说过中♥央♥舞台
Okay, I've heard of Center Stage.
是的
Yes.
你们差不多是全国最优秀的
You're sort of the best in the country.
对
Yeah.
而且我们的舞室培养出了
And our studio has such a legacy
很多杰出的舞者
of so many incredible dancers.
-你可以感受到历史感 -是的
- You can feel the history. - Yeah, you can.
代表这么著名的舞室出战
Do you guys feel pressure that you have to represent
-你们有压力吗 -有的
- such a famous studio? - Oh, yeah.
德瑞克·霍夫就是从中♥央♥舞台出去的
Derek Hough is from Center Stage.
是的
Yes.
我们来参加这个比赛真的很紧张
We are so nervous going into this performance
因为德瑞克和我们经历过相同的训练
because of Derek because he went through that training too.
所以德瑞克肯定会对我们很严格
So Derek will for sure be our toughest judge.
我们想让德瑞克看到他所创造的辉煌
We just want Derek to see, like, the legacy that he's built and,
他的后辈也变得很强大
like, this next generation coming in's just gonna be so strong.
让他起身跳起来
Get him up on his feet and do his little--
好的
Yes!
让我们掌声欢迎接下来登场的
Next up on stage, let's welcome
The Pulse舞团
The Pulse.
加油
All right.
少年团队组 The Pulse
犹他州 奥勒姆
BGM: Bailar by Deorro (feat. Pitbull & Elvis Crespo)
♪ Como, To baila como ♪
♪ Una descarada, Eso me encanta ♪
♪ Dale descarada ♪
♪ Yo vedo que te gusta el party ♪
♪ I see that you like to ignite it ♪
♪ I see that you like to do the things ♪
♪ That you shouldn't do, heh, Go, shorty ♪
♪ You know what they do, mamita ♪
♪ Dale baila, Vamo a bailar ♪
♪ Tu baila como, Una descarada ♪
♪ Eso me encanta que me prende ♪
♪ Vamo a bailar ♪
The Pulse舞团 跳得很棒
The Pulse. Great job.
舞蹈中有很多我喜欢的元素
Now, there's a lot of elements of that that I really enjoyed.
我很喜欢那个影子的编排
I enjoyed that shadow moment
你们手牵手连成一排
where you guys were all connected.
桑巴滚转步 很美
Samba roll. That was beautiful.
你们有些人在定住的时候
Now, some of you are a little--a little erratic
有点不太稳 明白吗
in the movement where you're trying to hit it, right?
感觉你们想很使劲地做那个动作
Where it's like--you're like-- you're trying to hit it hard,
但并没有达到...
but it's almost like it doesn't have a--
让我给你们简单做个示范
Let me--let me show you real fast.
各种找理由得瑟
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表