剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
I moved to Los Angeles three years ago.
有点儿艰辛
It's been a little bit hard.
但因为我非常热爱舞蹈
But because I love dance so much,
我没有退路 孤注一掷
I'm--I don't have a plan B. It's just plan A.
另一边是Angyil
On the other side, you have Angyil.
她同样是经过正规培训的舞者
She's also beautiful. Classically-trained dancer.
她非常特别
She's very special.
我最开始是跳芭蕾舞的
I started off with ballet.
参与了纽约Alvin Ailey的实习生项目
I got a internship program, accepted to Alvin Ailey in New York.
但最终放弃改学嘻哈和popping
But I gave it all up for hip-hop and popping.
当你全身心投入时
It's like your soul came alive
-仿佛是灵魂在翩翩起舞 -谢谢
- when you started doing what you love. - Thank you so much.
这场对决将会非常紧张刺♥激♥
This is gonna be a really tough one.
是精湛的舞技
You have really great technique,
与娴熟的即兴舞之间的较量
you have really great freestyle competing for one spot.
但Michael这次采取了不同的战术
But Michael's taking a different approach this round.
♪ Everything that you hope for ♪
这几个动作并不是我的强项
This piece is a little bit out of my comfort zone.
但接下来的比赛需要这几个动作
It's the right time to bring something like that to the table.
你起身的动作太平实了
It's too basic, the way you get up.
-太平实 -我觉得需要添加些
- Too basic? - I think it needs a little
配合音乐之类的动作
something musicality or something--you know?
有种粗犷原始的感觉
Feel it, like, raw-- feel that rawness.
-我想要一种被拉扯的感觉 -没错
- I want it to almost, yeah--to represent being pulled into that. - Yes.
♪ As a boy I always knew I one day had the courage ♪
表达了人们努力求生的欲望
It represents our fight for survival.
我现在背井离乡
I'm in a country that's not my own.
追逐着自己的梦想
I'm out here on my own chasing my dream.
为什么选择挑战Angyil
Why did you choose Angyil?
她是仅有的独舞
She is the only other soloist,
打败她成为唯一的独舞感觉很酷
and it would be cool to be the only soloist in my category.
♪ 'Cause there's only one thing ♪
Michael要挑战我 但我也不是好欺负的
Michael chose me, but I'm not gonna make it easy for him.
我已习惯斗舞 是我生活的一部分
I'm used to battling. It's where I live.
我平时的成长环境就是如此
It's where I was born.
这里甚至有宾至如归的感觉
So this is kind of like my home.
你怎么完成这套动作的
How hard is that routine?
我最喜欢Angyil的一点就是她愿意冒险
What I love about Angyil is, she loves to take risks.
而世舞大赛就需要这种拼劲儿
And that's what this competition is all about.
当你看到Michael的舞蹈时
Is there a part of you that looks at Michael
有没有想过如果当初留在Alvin Ailey
and you're like, "That's the path I could have taken
未来的舞蹈之路会是怎样的
if I'd stayed at Alvin Ailey and--"
当然 和自己的过去进行一场对决
Yes. It's a form of battling my past.
算是我个人的情结 我非常期待这场对决
It's very personal and I'm very passionate about this.
感受到了 希望你能放大这种情感
I can feel that, and I want you to connect even more
这会让你的舞蹈更加真挚打动人心
into that because it'll just make the routine feel even more impactful.
接下来出场的是
Next up onstage,
Michael Dameski对阵Angyil
it's Michael Dameski versus Angyil.
我的舞蹈历程就是为了见证这一刻
My journey has prepared me for this moment.
我迫不及待想要向大家展示我的舞蹈
So I'm excited to go out there and show who I am
赢下这场对决
and win this Duel.
赢家可以拿到一百万美元
There's a million dollars on the line.
谁不想看到一场真正的对决
Who doesn't wanna see a fight?
我舍不得看他们任何一个离去
对决开始
Let's go!
首先有请 Michael Dameski
First up, it's Michael Dameski.
成年组 Michael Dameski
澳大利亚 悉尼
BGM: Hanging On by Ellie Goulding
♪ Oh, oh ♪
♪ Here ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ You know we can get away ♪
♪ Because I'm calling ♪
♪ Your name ♪
♪ Now ♪
♪ I just can't keep hanging on ♪
♪ To you and me ♪
♪ To you and me ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
你像有超能力一样 伙计
You're like a damn superhero, bro.
-就像 -谢谢
- Like-- - Thank you.
你的舞蹈不需要传达任何信息
No narrative needed with this, man.
简直就是艺术美的结晶
It was just pure artistic beauty.
刚柔并济
Power and softness at the same time,
要做到这一点很难
which is very, very difficult to do.
-非常棒 -非常感谢
- Great job. - Thank you, I appreciate it.
谁说他的舞蹈没有传达信息
I'm gonna disagree with you on the narrative
欣赏他的舞蹈让我忍♥不住好奇
because the whole time all I was thinking was,
生活对他做了什么 到底经历了什么
"What happened to him? What happened?
全都告诉我吧 肯定发生了什么
Tell me everything. Something's wrong."
简直就是一辆历经坎坷的情感过山车
It was like an emotional rollercoaster.
我很喜欢你的大动作
Yes, I love all the big moves,
但我最爱的是藏在其中的细节
but it's the subtlety in the movement in between that I love so much.
-非常非常棒 -谢谢
- Really, really great routine. - Thank you so much.
这是你自编自蹈 还是
Did you choreograph that, or somebody else
-另有编舞 -自编自蹈
- choreograph that? - I choreographed it.
-他编的舞 -对
- You did? - Yeah.
能编舞的舞者总是能
With dancers who have the ability to choreograph,
创造奇迹
magic happens.
你仿佛是在水中舞蹈
It's like you're dancing in water.
双手高举的两个空中自旋
The double twirl over there with your hands up in the air
稳妥地落地
landing to the ground instantly with no fidgets,
没有回弹 非常完美
no bounce, pure quality.
继续保持
Stick it.
将你的舞技发挥到了极致
And you push yourself right to the edge of your greatness.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们现在为你打分
We're gonna lock in your scores.
乐感 难度
Musicality, difficulty.
完全不同的舞风
Totally different styles against each other.
成年组 Angyil
密苏里州 堪萨斯市
BGM: Down the Road by C2C
♪ Down the road I go ♪
♪ Down the road I go ♪
♪ Down the road I go ♪
♪ Down the road I go ♪
Angyil
Angyil!
-对决时刻 对决时刻 -对决时刻
- Duel time, Duel time. - Duel time.
我喜欢 我喜欢 我喜欢
I like it, I like it, I like it.
-对 -好了
- Yes! - All right.
我喜欢你分割每个动作的感觉
I love the separation in your movement.
你能先pop然后下一个动作最后戛然而止
Like, your ability to pop--to move and then stop and, like,
一个精准的停止
stop is spot-on.
我喜欢你的主题 还有把玩帽子的部分
I love the theme and the holding on with the hat.
我喜欢你拿着帽子舞动的动作
I love the move with the hat.
唯一的不足就是你没有给动作间歇喘息的时间
My only issue is that you don't give the moves time to breathe.
刚准备好给人留下深刻印象的动作
It's like you'll do something impressive
就急忙准备做下一个动作
and then you'll move right into the next thing.
你没有给我充足的时间消化
You didn't give me time to really appreciate
有机会欣赏是因为你有太多我要看的东西了
what was going on because there was so much going on.
除了这个 完成质量很高
Other than that, quality job.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认为这支舞蹈很棒
I felt like this was a really great routine.
我很难作出判断
It's hard to judge almost for me
因为你们将自己独有的舞风发挥得都很好
because you both are really, really good at your specific genre.
很难选
It's-it's a tough one.
我很喜欢你选的曲
And I love that music choice for you.
-是的 选曲很好 -谢谢
- Yeah, great song. - Thank you.
你们选的曲很好
That was a great music choice for you.
-好样的 -是的
- Good job, baby. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
前30秒你点燃了舞台
That first 30 seconds were fire.
在每个音乐上的细微差别时 我都想说
I mean, in every musical nuance, I was like,
她怎么卡的点 她怎么做到的
"Whoa, How is she hitting that? How is she hitting that musicality?
节奏那么快 但她还是都跳到点上了
How--It's so fast, but she's still getting it."
但我有点同意NE-YO说的
But I also kind of agree with NE-YO a little bit.
我认为你还需要把握一下力度
I think that there could have been a little bit more dynamic
给我们点喘气的机会
and giving it a little second to breathe.
所有动作都是即兴的
So, everything was freestyle.
都是当时想到就做了的
That was at the spur of the moment.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
你能在这种时候这样表现 非常棒
That's amazing that you can do that in the heat of the moment.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表