剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
所以我就想 好吧
So I was like, "Okay."
我经常说心碎或是如此深的痛苦
But I always say there is nothing like heartbreak
是最能让舞者脱胎换骨的
and pain of that level to really change you as a dancer.
♪ I came in like a wrecking ball ♪
♪ I never hit so hard and low ♪
也许这一切都是有原因的
Maybe all of this happened for a reason,
这样我就可以从容上台
so that I can go on stage and just
把我的心留给舞台
leave my heart on the floor.
我知道比赛非常激烈
I know this is super intense.
我有点情绪化了
你已经习惯了激烈的竞争
You're used to competing, yep.
合理利用你的情绪
You get emotional, use it.
我想要个抱抱
天哪 你会做得很好的
Oh, my God. You're gonna do so great.
你没问题的 相信我
You got this. Promise.
♪ You wreck me ♪
下一位上台的是
Next up on stage...
掌声有请
Please welcome...
Vivian Ruiz
Vivian Ruiz!
少年组 Vivian Ruiz
佛罗里达州 迈阿密
BGM: You Don't Do It For Me Anymore by Demi Lovato
♪ I see the future without you ♪
♪ The hell was I doing in the past ♪
♪ I won't fall for your games ♪
♪ So don't hate me when I say ♪
♪ That you ♪
♪ Don't do it for me anymore ♪
♪ I'm sorry for honesty ♪
♪ I could not bear to lie to you
♪ To lie with you ♪
♪ No, you ♪
♪ Don't do it for me anymore ♪
Vivian 跳得不错 你多大了
Vivian, great job. How old are you?
-16岁 -好
- 16. - All right.
这支舞讲了什么 对你有什么特殊含义吗
What was that routine about? Did that mean something to you?
今年我经历了人生第一次心碎的感觉
Yes, um, I had my first heartbreak this year.
这支舞讲了我振作起来继续前进的故事
And this was just about me moving on.
站在这里 我为自己自豪
And I'm here, and I couldn't be prouder of myself.
-天哪 -好吧
- Oh, my goodness. - All right.
首先 我通常会说
Well, first of all, I would normally say, like,
「宝贝 这都会过去的」
"Oh, babe, like, you know, it's okay."
但我确实能够理解
But I actually understand.
我16岁的时候很浪漫
I was romantic when I was 16 years old,
所以我能理解那种感觉
so I can understand how that feels.
对着信掉眼泪
Um, dropping tears in letters, you know.
有点尴尬
Like, yeah, it was kind of embarrassing.
但是我这么说吧
But, listen, I'll tell you what.
这支舞非常非常美丽
That was a beautiful, beautiful dance.
非常优雅
So elegant.
我感觉你的脚
There was a little, like-- I felt
稍微有点摇晃
a little movement right here with your foot.
有一点失衡 但整体来说表现得很棒
A little off balance. But I would say overall great performance.
我也希望这段舞蹈能让你的情感得到宣泄
And I hope that that was cathartic for you in some way.
-因为跳得太美了 -非常感谢
- 'Cause it was beautiful. - Thank you so much.
我最喜欢舞蹈中的柔软
For me, I just loved the softness
以及在整个编舞透露出的那种精妙
and the kind of delicacy that you went through that routine with.
你把我们带入到你的感情中
You kind of eased us into this pain that you were feeling,
我确实感受到了
and I did--I did feel that from you.
我并不知道你才分手
I didn't know that you had just been heartbroken.
我16岁的时候第一次坠入爱河
I fell in love when I was 16 for the first time,
所以我能理解你现在说的那些事
so I understand what you're talking about.
-跳得不错 -谢谢
- So good job. - Thank you.
我从一开始就感受到了悲伤
I felt the sorrow from the beginning.
我能感受到痛楚 但我觉得
I felt the pain, but I feel like it's pointless
任何人为了超越痛苦而活着
for anybody to try to live their life
是毫无意义的 痛苦是生活的一部分
trying to outrun pain. It's kind of part of it.
就像日出日落那样寻常
Like the day and the night.
你不能感恩美好而忽略了痛苦
You can't appreciate one without the other.
所以昂首挺胸地生活吧
So with that being said, keep your head high.
别担心 他可能看完节目就会找你复合
Don't worry about it, and he might come running back after he sees this.
-这可是全国播出的 -是啊
- You're on national TV. - Yeah.
这就是我要说的
I'm just saying.
有一天他会爬着回来找你的
One day he's gonna come crawling back.
相信我
Trust me.
-谢谢 -我们确定分数吧
- Thank you. - Should we lock in scores?
-好的 -来吧
- Let's do it. - Let's do it.
BGM: Thunder by Leona Lewis
♪ I was scared that you would miss out ♪
♪ Scared that I would shine without you ♪
编舞嘛
Choreography, mmm.
打完分了吗
We good?
-打完分了 -好了
- Yeah, I'm good. - Yeah.
Vivian 你需要80及以上分数晋级
Okay, Vivian, you need 80 or above to go through.
祝你好运
Good luck.
♪ With an empty heart, I'm free again ♪
♪ For some things to start, some have to end ♪
♪ With an empty heart, I am free again ♪
♪ For some things to start, some have to end ♪
♪ And I'm not gonna wait any longer ♪
加油 小姑娘
Come on, girl.
♪ When you left me down, I got stronger ♪
你晋级了 恭喜你 Vivian
You're moving forward. Congratulations, Vivian.
-太萌了 -好萌
- So sweet. - So sweet
我记得 我16岁的时候
I remember, like, when I was 16,
我说过「我再也不会爱任何人了」
"I will never love anybody ever--"
我想听听信纸上掉泪的事
I want to hear about tears on the letter.
-发生了什么 -我的天
- What happened? - Oh, my gosh.
我在英国给那女孩写了一封信
I wrote this girl a letter from England.
好像正反两面满满写了三页纸
I was just, like, front and back three pages long.
然后我就想着
And I was like
-当我的泪滴从脸庞滑落 -记得那些情书吗
- "As my tears fall upon my face - Remember the love letters?
落到了信纸上
onto thy page"
我当时把水滴 滴在了信纸上
I was dropping water droplets on it.
不是吧
Come on.
下节精彩
Coming up...
好样的 伙计
Yeah, man!
当你看见了从未见过的东西
When you see something you haven't seen,
就很兴奋
it's just exciting.
你们几个太棒了
You guys are so amazing!
我很喜欢看到选手回归 而且可以看得出
I love to see people come back and you can tell
他们吸取了去年的经验
that they took the notes from last year.
我很喜欢
I love that.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
我是D'Angelo
I'm D'Angelo.
你可能记得我第一季来过
You may remember me from season one,
我和The Untouchables一起回来了
and now I'm back with the Untouchables.
♪ Grown now, grown now, ♪
少年团队组 The Untouchables
国标舞
♪ Don't you know that ♪
♪ I'm grown now, grown now ♪
接下来是 D'Angelo和Amanda
Next up on stage: D'Angelo and Amanda.
上一季我和我的舞伴Amanda来参赛
Last season I came with my partner Amanda
很遗憾我们止步于对决赛
and we made it to the Duels but sadly we couldn't move on.
你需要在每场演出中拼尽全力
You have to go for blood every single performance that you do.
在参加了「世界舞蹈大赛」之后
After my experience with "World of Dance,"
我意识到我需要比之前更刻苦地训练
I learned that I have to train harder than ever
而且要一直尽全力跳到最好
and you have to dance your best all the time.
BGM: Grown by Little Mix
♪ Grown now, grown now, ♪
♪ don't you know that I'm grown now, grown now ♪
我的爸爸创建了这个舞团
My dad is the creator of the group,
编舞
但是带领这个舞团是我的责任
but it's my responsibility to lead the group.
开始吧 加油
Let's do it. Come on.
-五 六 七 -不不不
- Five, six, se-- - Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
还不错 但动作有点无力
It's good, but it's mushy.
D'Angelo和Manny有很多相似之处
D'Angelo and Manny are similar in many ways.
Manny和我们说话很直接
Manny talks to us in, like, a direct way
D'Angelo也是这样
and D'Angelo also has it.
再来一次 再来一次
Let's do it again. Let's do it again.
再来一次 再来一次
One more time. One more time.
D'Angelo有点像...
D'Angelo can be a little bit like...
咋啦
What?
六 好些了
Six. Better.
确保抓腿的时候再快点
Now, make sure that you grab--grab your leg quicker.
我的儿子和我
我们来这里是为了证明自己
我们属于
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表