剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, be careful not to do that,
因为一不小心真可能发生
'cause it can happen.
除了这些 动作干净利索 非常紧凑
With that being said, super clean, tight.
你们是一个整体
You all are a unit,
我觉得你们完成得挺棒了
and I think you did a great job.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
好了 我们来确定分数吧
All right, let's lock in our scores.
好的
Yes.
BGM: Woman by Kesha (feat. The Dap-Kings Horns)
♪ I buy my own things, I pay my own bills ♪
那女孩真的是很优秀的舞者
Really good dancer, that girl.
♪ These diamond rings ♪
♪ My automobiles ♪
-你们打好分了吗 -好了
- You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
♪ Boys can't buy my love ♪
好了 Heartbreakers舞团
All right, Heartbreakers.
♪ Buy my love ♪
我们来看看你们能否晋级到下一轮
Let's see if you made it through to the next round.
♪ I do what I want ♪
♪ Say what you say ♪
♪ I work real hard every day ♪
♪ I'm a woman, baby, all right ♪
♪ I don't need a man to be holding me too tight ♪
恭喜 我们对决赛见
Congratulations. We'll see you in the Duels.
♪ Baby, that's right ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ I'm just having fun with my ladies here tonight ♪
女孩力量
Girl power!
你们打算为接下来的对决赛
So what are you specifically going to do
做哪些特殊的准备呢
to turn it up for the Duels?
我们会加入更多扭转和
We're gonna add more elements of contortion
-柔软的动作进去 -棒
- and flexibility into it... - Yes.
最重要的是表现出优雅强大和坚强的女性形象
On top of being classy and powerful and strong women.
赋权女性之年
The year of girl empowerment.
下节精彩
Coming up...
加油
Let's go!
很奇怪的放克
It was stinky-funky, like, really, like...
-做这个动作的时候吗 -没错
- When they get into this? - Yes.
我是Madison Brown 今年12岁
I'm Madison Brown, I'm 12 years old,
我是现代舞者 来自佛罗里达州威灵顿
and I'm contemporary dancer from Wellington, Florida.
少年组 Madison Brown
现代舞
在我成长的过程中 因为我爸爸的工作
Growing up, my family and I had to move around a lot
我们一家不得不经常搬家
because of my dad's job,
过于频繁的搬家
and moving around so many times,
让我很难能交到朋友
it was very hard for me to make friends.
BGM: Rise Up by Andra Day
♪ You're broken down and tired ♪
♪ Of living life on a merry-go-round ♪
我妈妈把在每个城市寻找跳舞的地方当做首要任务
My mom made it a priority to find dance in every new city,
因为她为我交不到朋友感到难过
because she felt bad that I couldn't make friends,
而舞蹈真的能让我敞开心扉
and dance was really what opened me up
让我不会感到孤独或者尴尬
and didn't make me feel so lonely and awkward.
对于Maddie来说 一直很难
It has always been tough for Maddie,
总是学校里的转学生
like, being the new kid at school,
但是舞蹈帮助她能温暖待人
but dance helped her to kind of warm up to people,
而不是感到很孤独
and not, you know, feel alone.
♪ And I'll rise up ♪
♪ I'll rise like the day ♪
♪ I'll rise up ♪
我很感谢妈妈给予我很大的帮助
I am very thankful that my mom was able to be dedicated
带我去舞室 让我找到朋友
and take me to studios and give me friends,
因为如果没有舞蹈 我不会成为现在的自己
because I don't think I would be the same person at all without dance.
你没问题的
You got this.
非常为你自豪
So proud of you.
Madison是个美丽的12岁女孩
Madison is a beautiful 12-year-old girl
倾尽她的所有
who gives her all,
如果这能让她开心 我也会开心
and if this makes her happy, I'm just all in.
我也会很开心
I'm all in.
有请
Please welcome...
Madison Brown
Madison Brown.
好可爱啊
So cute.
少年组 Madison Brown
佛罗里达州 威灵顿
BGM: The Fire by Bishop Briggs
♪ Gave me love, gave me sick, sick love ♪
♪ But it was me who got swallowed up ♪
♪ Not enough, dust to dust ♪
♪ Pray for us ♪
♪ 'Cause I've been a devil ♪
♪ I've been a saint ♪
♪ Somebody help me ♪
♪ I can't change, yeah ♪
♪ Oh, I let my lover go ♪
♪ Didn't wanna be a liar ♪
♪ Ashes in the cold ♪
♪ Now I'm running toward the fire ♪
♪ Running toward, running toward the fire ♪
♪ I keep on running toward ♪
♪ Running toward the fire ♪
Madison Brown
Madison Brown.
一个简单的问题 你多大了
Okay, quick question. How old are you?
-12岁 -什么
- 12. - What?
-什么 -12岁
- What? - 12?
-你肯定不止12岁 -没错
- You're not 12. - Yeah.
我必须要说 我第一个写下来的点评是
I have to tell you, the first thing I wrote down was
「有女人味」
"This womanly quality."
我知道你是少年组的 我知道你很年轻
I knew you were in the juniors, so I knew you were young,
但你跳舞非常有女人味
but you have such a womanly quality to the way you dance
超出了你的年龄
that's so beyond your years.
有件事
Here's the thing.
我认为在动作衔接之间
I think, for me, in between the moves,
在准备做下一个动作的时候
it felt a little bit kinda like there is a lack of emotion
感觉缺少了一点感情
when you're prepping for the next move.
-好的 -但这需要时间
- Okay. - But that comes with time.
我知道这是你第一次登上舞台
I know it's your first time on this stage,
这让人非常激动
and that is very exciting!
你知道吗 只要是现代舞
You know what? Whenever it's contemporary,
你会看到许多举腿的动作
you see a lot of the move with the leg lift.
-倾斜 -没错
- The tilt, yeah. - Yeah.
我一直想看到有人能让我对这个动作
Like, I'm always looking for somebody to make
-更感兴趣 -好的
- that more interesting for me. - Yeah.
当你做了这个动作 然后你的头
So when you did it and then your head
往另一侧倒的时候
dropped to your other...
非常棒
Yeah, awesome.
-是的 那... -没错 非常酷
- Yeah, that was... - Yeah, that was cool.
太让我震撼了
That was one for me...
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
非常出色 真的
Fantastic, seriously.
有一种成熟在里面 不仅仅是你的个人特色
There's this maturity, not only in just your personality,
还体现在你的表演 舞蹈动作和力量上
but your performance and your dancing and your strength.
谢谢
Thank you.
最后一个动作 你做了个下腰的动作
Last move, when you did a back bend--
解剖学上来讲 不可能的
anatomically, that's, like, impossible, right?
那真是...
That's...
因为你身体应该是向前弯的 太疯狂了
'Cause your body's going this way--it's crazy, it's crazy.
-那样疼吗 -不
- Does it hurt? - No.
顺便提一句 你能绷个脚尖给我们看下吗
By the way, can you just point your toe for me?
感觉就像你腿下面有个钩子一样
It's like a hook on the end of your leg.
太厉害了
It's crazy. Okay,
我想说 -她都可以用脚写名字了
- I mean... - She could write her name with that thing, probably.
非常棒 Madison
Like--great job, Madison.
-出色的表演 -好样的
- Beautiful performance. - Great job.
好了 我们要来打分
All right, we're gonna lock in your scores.
你需要80及以上的分数晋级下一轮
You need 80 or above to get to the next round, okay?
BGM: Just Like Fire by P!nk
技巧上非常出色
Technique was really beautiful.
出色的技巧
Beautiful technique.
好了 我们来看下分数
All right, let's see how you did.
♪ Just like fire, burning up the way ♪
♪ If I can light the world up for just one day ♪
♪ Watch this madness, colorful charade ♪
♪ No one can be just like me anyway ♪
♪ Just like fire burning up the way ♪
♪ If I can light the world up for just one day ♪
♪ Watch this madness, colorful charade ♪
恭喜你 亲爱的
Congratulations, sweetie.
对决赛见
See you at the Duels, baby.
♪ I'll be flying free ♪
-12岁 -不敢相信
- 12. - Unbelievable.
看到她光芒四射的样子什么感觉
What does it feel to see her shine like that?
非常自豪的妈妈
So proud, such a proud mommy moment, that's just...
我知道自豪的妈妈什么样
Oh, I know about those proud mommy moments.
你们都已经准备好应战的样子
You guys have serious game faces right now.
去点燃舞台吧
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表