剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
经过另一人的头顶 令人印象深刻
over the top of his head, very, very impressive
我知道你们很会创新
but I know that you're capable of amazing
但我觉得还不够多
and I didn't get as much of it as I wanted.
我觉得有些动作
There was parts where I feel like the period
最后可以再轻一点
on the end of the move could have been just slightly--
比如停的时候 就彻底地停
like, when the stop-- it stops all the way.
我希望这样的动作多一些
And I needed a little bit more of that.
-谢谢 -明白了
- Thank you. - Got it.
最令我印象深刻的
Here's what was the most impressive to me
是你们三个做那个
is that the three of you when you actually do do the--
那个动作的时候
you know-- all that stuff and all that...
你们近乎完美地同步
you were almost perfectly in sync in that.
我认为不足的是衔接的部分
Where it lacked for me was in between.
明白我意思吗
You know what I mean?
你们好像仅仅是走到下一个位置
It was almost like you were just walking to the next spot.
而每一个衔接的舞步都应该
You know, it has to feel like every single move in between
-很有目的 -是的
- has so much purpose. - Right.
我同意他们说的 编舞很棒
Echo what they said. It was good.
有些瞬间很精彩
There was great moments
但我认为没有始终如一
but I think it wasn't consistent.
临近结尾部分有几个瞬间
Towards the end, a little bit, there was a few moments
你们有一点点落后 但是真的很棒
where you were like, a hair behind but really, really good.
现在来公布你们的分数吧
We're gonna find out your scores now, okay?
BGM: Glorious by Macklemore (feat. Skylar Grey)
♪ You know I'm back like I never left, I never left ♪
♪ Another sprint, another step ♪
♪ Got 20,000 deep off in the street ♪
♪ Like we some warriors ♪
♪ My mama told me never bow your head, whoo! ♪
♪ I feel glorious, glorious ♪
♪ Got a chance to start again ♪
险胜
Just like this.
下一次
Next time...
要变成价值百万的Dragon House了
we need the million dollar Dragon House, all right?
♪ I made it through the darkest part of the night ♪
很刺♥激♥啊 勉强通过
That was a nail biter. Just squeaked through.
就像打仗一样
It's like a battle now.
下一场可不能有所保留了
Next stage, there's no holding back.
你们要全力以赴
You gotta bring it.
我们一定会更努力的
We definitely coming way harder...
-没错 -下次要更出色
- Yes. - And way better next time.
过来 我们勉强成功
Come here, y'all. We barely made it.
下节精彩
你们展现出每个人的强项
You played to each one of your individual strengths
这样才能让队伍强大
and that's what makes a great team.
艺术运动员
Artistic athletes.
我跳舞
I dance...
我健身
And workout.
不仅仅是说 我们只是跳舞并保持身材
It's not just like, "Oh, we just dance and get in shape."
还有另一个元素
There's also another element--
还有训练
There's training to it.
就像运动员一样
Just like an athlete.
BGM: Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
♪ She got a body like an hourglass ♪
♪ But I can give it to you all the time ♪
六 七 脚跟
Six, seven, and heel.
准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
我们从常规深蹲开始
So we're gonna start with regular squats.
-你们做几个 -五个
- How many of these do you do? - Five...
做完八个后我们做弹跳
Eight and then we'll do jumping.
-六 七 -我做了五个感觉很好
- Six, seven... - Oh. I'm good after five.
我们是来自加州奥兰治县的现代舞团
We are a contemporary dance group from Orange County,
我们就是Quad Squad
California and we are Quad Squad.
少年团队组 Quad Squad
现代舞
♪ Bang, bang into the room ♪
Quad的标志性动作是什么
What's like a signature Quad move?
我们来做个劈叉
我的天哪
Oh my gosh.
有了强壮的四头肌 我们更易控制身体
With the strong quads, we just have more control
我们还没见过别的舞者
and we haven't really met any other dancers
能有这样的软度和四头肌力量
that can have the flexibility and the quad strength
来做我们的动作
to do our moves.
你们感到自己的形体
Do you feel like your own sense of body image
有了积极的变化吗
changed in a positive way?
是的 我以前总是想
Yeah. Before I used to always think,
跳舞的人必须得很苗条
"Oh, dance, you have to be super-teeny tiny."
但四头肌变大之后 我们就感觉
but then when our quads started getting bigger, we were like,
好 有强大的四头肌没关系
"Okay, like, it's okay to have strong quads.
我们是女孩 完全没关系
Like, we're girls. It's, like, all good."
这很酷 因为作为女人
That is really awesome because I think for women
我们感觉自己的身体强壮有力
for us to feel strong and powerful in our bodies,
对自信 对你的形象
I mean, that's huge for your self confidence
有很大帮助 不是吗
and your image, don't you think?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
在台上的时刻
That minute that we're on stage,
我们想向年轻的女人和舞者证明
we want to prove to young women and young dancers
强壮没有关系
that it's okay to be strong
不做完美的苗条的舞者没有关系
and it's okay to not be the perfect teeny, tiny dancer.
我们很强壮 我们很美 我们很狂野
We're strong, we're beautiful, and we're fierce,
我们跳起舞来
and when we hit the dance floor,
你无法预料
you won't know what's coming.
接下来有请
Joining us next...
Quad Squad舞团
it's Quad Squad.
我感觉她们是一个队伍
I feel like they're a team.
少年团队组 Quad Squad
加利福尼亚州 安纳海姆山
BGM: Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato
♪ Now I'm out here looking like regret ♪
♪ Ain't to proud to beg ♪
♪ Second chance you'll never get ♪
♪ Payback is a bad chick and, baby, I'm the baddest ♪
♪ You playin' with a savage, can't have this ♪
♪ Can't have this, ♪
♪ And it'd be nice of me to take it easy on ya ♪
足尖旋转
On a dime!
♪ But nah ♪
♪ Baby, I'm sorry ♪ ♪ I'm not sorry ♪
♪ Baby, I'm sorry ♪ ♪ I'm not sorry ♪
♪ Feeling inspired 'cause the tables have turned ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns ♪
♪ Baby, I'm sorry ♪
♪ I'm not sorry ♪
♪ Baby, I'm sorry ♪
♪ I'm not sorry ♪
♪ Feeling inspired 'cause the tables have turned ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns ♪
Quad Squad舞团
Quad Squad.
很棒
Okay.
这就是为什么她们叫做Quad Squad
That's why they're the Quad Squad.
-还真是 -明白了吧
- Yeah. - Hello.
首先 你们的力量
First of all, your guys' strength,
动作质量 身体的韧性
your quality, the resistance in your body,
背部的弯曲延展
the elongation in your back
-太不可思议了 -谢谢
- is incredible. - Thank you.
当你们一开始走出来的时候 她就冲着我说
When you guys first walked out, she looked at me, she went,
她们是一个队伍
"They look like a team."
而你们证明了自己是一个非常棒的团队
And you guys were a great team.
干得漂亮女士们 非常棒
Great job, ladies. Great job.
-谢谢 -太感谢了
- Thank you. - Thank you so much.
舞蹈整体非常协调
It's super together.
每个人都像是同一个人在舞动
Everybody was moving as one unit
这对于这么多人同台
which is really, really important
同步舞蹈是非常非常重要的
with this many people on stage.
我不确定是你们中的哪一位
Okay, I'm not sure which one of you it was but...
把腿向后抬起
you put your leg up this way
-然后一直转个不停 -是Michelle
- and then spun around like 19 times. - That was Michelle.
-对的 -像在足尖上旋转
- Yeah. - On a dime.
我以为你穿着旱冰鞋
I thought you had a roller skate on.
怎么可能做到的
Like, how in the hell--
太棒了
That was amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
在你们的编舞里有很多
There were really some...
令人印象深刻的精彩的点
mind-blowing, amazing moments in that routine.
你在干啥
And what are you doing?
我只是想试一下看看
I'm just seeing if-- I was just--
我想试试看我能不能做那个动作
I was just seeing if I could even get close to--
不行 不行
nah, nah.
我觉得最棒的是
What I really loved about it
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表