剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
-这可是全国播放的 -没错
- You're on national TV. - Yeah.
我喜欢你们带来的拉丁式热情
I loved all the Latino energy that you guys came out with.
你穿过最奇葩的演出服是什么
What's the most outrageous costume you wore?
-我穿过的 -演出服
- That I wore? - Costume?
是的
Yeah.
你们都说自己黑历史很多
I mean, y'all say you got a bunch.
我不知道自己的演出服是奇葩还是
I don't know if mine were outrageous as they were just
-极其难看 -难看吗
- really, really bad and-- - Bad?
是啊 我也有超难看的
Yeah, I had bad ones, too.
快看他们的演出服 和我们一样闪闪的
Look at their costume. They're sparkly just like us.
他们的服装太酷了
Their outfits are so dope.
地球人 你们准备好了吗
World, are you ready?
来自加拿大
Coming straight out of Canada.
我们是Brotherhood
We are Brotherhood!
成年团体组 BROTHERHOOD
嘻哈
BGM: Game Time by Flo Rida feat. Sage the Gemini)
♪ It's game time ♪
我们是来自加拿大温哥华的嘻哈组合
We are a hip-hop crew from Vancouver, Canada.
加拿大不止有大雪和枫糖浆
It's not just snow and maple syrup.
现在有一个盛大舞蹈节
Uh, but we actually have a huge dance scene there
火爆整个加拿大
that's exploding right now.
♪ I'm a hustler, baby, why do you think they pay me ♪
♪ Let me know ♪
我们很喜欢用跳舞讲述故事
We really like to play off of storytelling.
我们在服装上花了好多钱
We've spent so much money on costumes.
♪ And you know they gonna watch me balling ♪
看看你们
Look at you guys.
这一身冰球服是怎么回事
What's happening with the hockey outfits?
为了跟上时代潮流 需要加点主题
In order to step it up, you gotta incorporate themes.
这样才是最棒的
That's what we do best.
Brotherhood与众不同的一点是
One thing that makes Brotherhood special is that
我们一起跳舞已经超过七年了
we've actually been dancing together for over seven years now.
我们从一个教堂的地下室起家
We started in the basement of a church.
我们没有镜子 没有地板
We didn't have any mirrors. We didn't have the floor.
说实话 七年后的现在
And, to be honest, seven years later,
我们还是一样
we're pretty much doing the same thing.
赢得这100万奖金
Winning that million dollars,
会让我们有自己的舞室
this could be the time that we actually get our studio space
一个我们能称之为家的地方
and we actually have a place that we can call home.
这对我们意义重大
So that would mean a lot.
♪ It's game time ♪
掌声欢迎Brotherhood
Put your hands together for Brotherhood!
我喜欢这身衣服
I like those jerseys.
成人团队组 Brotherhood
加拿大 温哥华
BGM: Run It! by Chris Brown
♪ Let me talk to you, tell you how it is ♪
♪ I was thinking when I saw that body ♪
♪ Gotta get shorty ♪
♪ Tell her what the young boy gonna do ♪
♪ Damn, them chicks with you gotta be okay ♪
♪ Babe pretty thick with a kick that's sick ♪
♪ That need to be hit ♪
♪ So tell me what y'all gonna do ♪
♪ I got friends and you got friends ♪
♪ They hop out and you hop in ♪
♪ I look fly and they jocking, the way you drop, drop ♪
♪ Makes me wanna pop, pop ♪
♪ Make it drop, honey, make it pop, honey ♪
♪ Whip wop, tick tock to the clock for me ♪
♪ Switch, we can do it all night long ♪
♪ And until the clock hit morning, ya dig ♪
♪ Is your man on the floor, if he ain't, let me know ♪
♪ Let me see if you can run it, run it ♪
♪ Girl, indeed I can run it, run it ♪
-不错 -不错
- Okay. - Okay.
不错
Okay.
伙计们 首先你们跳得很棒 很利落
Guys, great job to start with. You guys were clean.
动作够复杂
It was intricate.
同时又很整齐
You guys all worked in synch together.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我很欣赏你们对球杆的利用
I actually loved the use of the prop
也没有用太多
because it wasn't too much.
如果你们晋级下一轮
If you move forward to the next round,
想想怎么更上一层楼
just think about how you can keep upping your game, right?
我觉得你们这一轮的表现足够好了
I think that is a good first qualifying round,
但我觉得 继续努力
but I feel like--just keep growing.
突破极限 期待你们之后的表演
Keep pushing yourself. What else is out there?
没问题 谢谢
100%. Thank you.
不错
Nice.
老实说我想看更多的道具表演
I wanted more of the prop, to be honest with you.
当棍子出现的时候 我以为会有
Like, when the sticks came out, I was expecting maybe some--
耍花枪之类的动作
You know, some twisting or something.
我喜欢你把朋友当作冰球的那段
Uh, I like when you turned your friend into a hockey puck.
很酷
That was kind of cool.
我印象比较深的一点是
The one thing that stood out to me,
你们的表情给我一种啦啦队的感觉
the facial expressions gave me kind of a cheerleader-esque vibe.
就像这样
It was very much--
有点太夸张了
It was--There was a lot of that.
跳得很棒
But great job.
我觉得你们开始有点慢
For me, it started off a little bit slow.
我想 行吧 先来点嘻哈动作
I was like, "Okay, cool. Little hip-hop dance moves."
然后渐渐变得复杂起来了
And then it got more intricate.
但我觉得缺少了点什么
But there was an it that was lacking for me.
我需要更多一点狂野不羁的感觉
I need a little bit more grittiness and dirtiness
因为这正是你们需要面对的东西
getting into it because that's what you're up against.
-没问题 -准备好打分了吗
- 100%. - You guys ready to lock in?
来吧 打分吧
Let's do it. Let's lock in the vote.
BGM: Walking The Wire by Imagine Dragons
♪ Oh, the storm is raging against us now ♪
♪ If you're afraid of falling, then don't look down ♪
好了 打分完毕 来看看你们的得分吧
Okay, we're locked in. Let's see your scores.
♪ We took the leap ♪
♪ And we'll take what comes, take what comes ♪
♪ Feel the wind in your hair ♪
♪ Feel the rush way up here ♪
♪ We're walking the wire, love ♪
♪ We're walking the wire ♪
♪ Love ♪
伙计们 恭喜你们 你们晋级了
Guys, congratulations. You're through the next round!
-没错 -好好表现
- Yeah! - Gotta up that game.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
♪ We're walking the wire, wire, wire ♪
80.3 太惊险了 我们刚过线
80.3, that's pretty close. We just made it through.
我们对此非常感激
We're definitely grateful for that,
我们2011年在一个地下室起家
but, uh, we started in a basement in 2011,
现在已经走到了这里
and now we're here.
征服了世界上最大的舞台
Just conquered the world's biggest stage.
-我们已经成功了 -没错
- We amped, eh? - Yeah!
像他们这样的选手在对决赛中
In the Duels for somebody like them,
人们肯定会来跟他们较劲
people are gonna be coming for their necks.
这肯定会很激烈 我拭目以待
You know, it means something. I have to buck up.
下节精彩
就像战争一样
It almost was like war.
你们的技术超越了你们的年纪
Your technique is beyond your years.
我们要赢得100万美元
And we're gonna take the stage and win $1 million.
你写过书吗
Have you written a book before?
我写过一本书
I've wrote a book before.
关于成长和学会爱自己
It was about growing up and learning to love myself.
-对 -对
- Right. - Right.
你等着白马王子来拯救你
You're waiting for this Prince Charming to come and save you
然后意识到你必须拯救自己
and you realize you have to save yourself.
这故事 我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
♪ I came in like a wrecking ball ♪
BGM: Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
我是Vivian Ruiz 16岁
I'm Vivian Ruiz. I'm 16 years old,
我是跳现代舞的
and I do contemporary.
少年组 Vivian Ruiz
现代舞
这支舞就是关于我的故事
This routine is my story.
去年我和男朋友分手了
This past year my boyfriend broke up with me.
这让我很难受
It just, like--it made me feel really bad.
我记得我第一次分手心碎的感觉
Oh, I remember my first heartbreak.
太残忍♥了
It is brutal.
他跟我分手的时候
He broke up with me and said,
写了个便条说「我再也不想和你在一起了」
"I no longer wanna be with you," On a note.
-他发短♥信♥给我的 -他发短♥信♥给你的
- He texted me. - He texted you?
他短♥信♥上跟你分手的
He broke up with you through a text?
这些男孩子都什么毛病
What is wrong with these boys?
两天后 我看到他在Ins上发了一张
Two days later, I saw him post a picture
和另一个女孩在一起的照片
on Instagram with another girl.
-天哪 -也是个舞者
- Oh, my goodness. - Also a dancer.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表