剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
♪ Five million and forty naughty shorty ♪
♪ All my girls all my girls ♪
♪ Well woman the way the time cold ♪
♪ I wanna be keeping you warm ♪
♪ I got the right temperature ♪
♪ For shelter you from the storm ♪
你看见那个动作了吗
Did you see that trick?
♪ Be the mom oh, oh ♪
♪ Gal don't say me crazy now ♪
♪ This strange love it a no Bridgette and Flava show ♪
♪ Time fi a make baby now ♪
♪ So stop gwaan like you a act shady yo ♪
♪ Woman don't play me no ♪
♪ 'Cause I no Fred Sanford nor Grady yo ♪
♪ My loving is the way to go my loving is the way to go ♪
太赞了
Whoo! Okay.
-厉害 -赞
- All right. - Okay.
-厉害 -棒
- All right. - Got it.
你们充满活力 舞蹈很利索
Your energy was high, the dancing was clean
完美同步 整体效果很好
and perfectly in sync, the pictures were good.
但我注意到一个失误 就那么一个
I did notice the one mistake. Ooh, just that one.
比赛到这个阶段已经不能犯错了
The margin for error is very, very small right now.
除了这个 这是场精彩的对决
Other than that, this is a good Duel right here.
精彩对决 干得漂亮
This is a good Duel. Great job. Great job.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you. - Thank you very much.
你们两组队伍都非常优秀
We really have two groups that are so good
潜力无限
and that have so much to offer.
-无论哪支队伍离开我都会伤心 -是啊
- It will be sad to see either one of you go tonight... - Yeah.
但比赛就是这样
But that's the nature of the beast.
你们的编舞很好 编舞很好
You guys did a good routine. It was a really good routine.
蕴含活力 这是你们非常擅长的
It was high energy. It's what you guys do.
尽管中间有些小失误
There was a little hiccup in there,
但很快就重回正轨
but you picked right back up and kept going,
那才是最重要的
and that's what counts at the end of the day.
-没错 -是的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Absolutely. - Thank you.
我必须承认 你们出场很抢眼
I have to say, you guys came out strong,
非常喜欢 而且那个溜溜帽的动作
I loved it, and by the way, that burn with a hat,
非常赞 非常赞
oh, that was good. That was good.
是模仿了他们的动作吗
Did you steal that trick?
我想「这可是对决赛 不好意思」
I was like, "No, no, it's a battle. I'm sorry."
-很棒 -趣味性十足
- So good. - It's fun. It's fun.
-非常好 -很赞 很赞
- It's great. - That was good. That was good.
我看见了 但是
I caught that. I will say, like,
我觉得你们两组的区别在于对音乐的把握
to differentiate the two teams for me was, like, the musicality.
掌握拍点非常重要
You know, that was very much on the beat, you know,
每个舞步都要跳在拍子上
hitting it, "Ba, ba, ba,"
相比于另一支队伍
and I feel like with the other team,
你们的动作和编舞
there was a little bit more intricacy in the movement
有时会有些混乱 但除此之外
and in the choreography, but with that said,
总的来说 很厉害的一场对决
overall, this is a really, really strong Duel.
非常好
Really good.
好了 现在给你们打分
All right, we gonna lock in scores, y'all.
开始吧
Here we go.
性格很棒
Great personality.
评委们已经打分完毕
The judges' scores are locked.
让我们一起揭晓谁会赢得对决赛的胜利
Let's find out the winner of this Duel.
首先来看S-Rank的得分
S-Rank, your scores first.
94.3分
94.3.
ThaMost 你们需要高于该分才能赢
ThaMost, you need more than 94.3 to win.
一起看看你们的得分
Let's see your scores.
BGM: Pure Grinding by Avicii
♪ See I heard you like the wild ones ♪
S-Rank祝贺你们
S-Rank, congratulations.
♪ Crazy foolish stupid ♪
♪ Party going wild fist pumping music ♪
表现很出色
Amazing job.
评委们 还有什么想说的吗
Judges, do you want to say anything?
我不希望你们低着头离开这里
I do not want y'all to walk away from this with y'all heads hung,
因为你们表现很出色
because y'all did an amazing job.
记住这点
Know that.
你们都是优秀的舞者 下季一定回来
Y'all are incredible dancers. Please come back.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
再次掌声鼓励ThaMost
Everybody, one more time for ThaMost.
♪ Hey I heard you are a wild one ♪
S-Rank 每次你们登台表演
S-Rank, every time y'all touch the stage,
都完美诠释了你们的队名
y'all live up to your damn name, man.
你们台上的舞姿
Listen, y'all came out here and danced like
宛如已经赢得了一百万美元
the money was already in your pocket.
晋级赛见
We'll see y'all at the Cut.
♪ Party rocker fa' sho' stopper ♪
♪ More ChamBull number one club popper ♪
我们来比赛有很多原因
We came here for many reasons,
其中一个就是想成就大事
and one main reason is to achieve greatness,
当然还有一百万奖金
and of course that $1 million,
所以比赛对我们来说意味着一切
so it means everything to us.
S-RANK加油
下节精彩
我感觉这一季的对决赛水准大有提高
I feel like this season of "Duels," everything's gone up.
你们的编舞是我的最爱
You guys were one of my favorite routines.
这次的编舞更胜一筹
This topped that for me.
BGM: FRIENDS by Marshmello & Anne-Marie
♪ Don't go look at me with that look in your eye ♪
♪ You really ain't going away without a fight ♪
♪ I've told you 1, 2, 3 4, 5, 6 thousand times ♪
在少年组的对决赛中
For this junior Duel,
回归的Josh和Taylor
returners Josh and Taylor
选择了踢踏三人组Second to None
selected tap trio Second to None.
BGM: Bellyache by Billie Eilish
♪ Sitting all alone ♪
♪ Mouth full of gum ♪
上季Josh和Taylor各自作战
Both Josh and Taylor competed last year with different groups.
这一季 他们以全新组合回归
This year, they're back as a new act,
而且表现非常惊人
and they have been nothing short of stunning.
这支舞蹈展示出
This routine shows
他们作为舞者 在这一年中的成长
how much they've matured as dancers over the last year.
这是嘻哈 但又有点像形意舞
This is hip-hop, but it's like interpretive dance too.
上一季 你们是不是互相打量
Last season, were you guys, like, scoping each out, like,
「我们要不要一起表演」
"Hey, we should dance together"?
其实我们已经认识很久了
We've actually known each other for a long time.
以前在加拿大合作过一些视频
We've done a few videos together back home in Canada.
两个对的人走到了一起
When the two right people kind of come together,
明白我的意思吗 擦出火花
do you know what I'm saying? S--and magic happens.
♪ And now I got a bellyache ♪
BGM: Glorious by Macklemore (feat. Skylar Grey)
♪ You know I'm back ♪
他们要对战踢踏舞者Second to None
They're up against tappers Second to None.
-动作干净利索 -很有力度
- That's clean. - Dynamic.
这些孩子可能为我们呈现了
These kids might have given us
资格赛有史以来最厉害的踢踏舞
the strongest tap performance in all of the qualifiers.
这是我们在台上看到的
That was easily the cleanest tap performance
最干净利索的踢踏表演了
that we've seen on this stage thus far.
-没错 -即使对成人来说也是
- Yeah. - Even from the adults.
记住 他们可都还是孩子
Remember, these guys are juniors.
我希望他们可以在对决赛中踢踏晋级
I'm hoping these are the kids who can get tap past the Duels.
你们还能更有活力一些
There's room for you guys to be even more dynamic.
比如 跳山羊之类的动作
Like, somebody jump over somebody else.
没错
Definitely.
♪ Glorious, glorious ♪
Josh和Taylor之前都经历过对决赛
Josh and Taylor have both been in the Duels before...
♪ Don't mess it up ♪
♪ Talking that it ♪
♪ Only gonna push me away ♪
他们知道有创造性的编舞
And they know the creative decisions
决定了一切
that they make now are everything.
你们为什么选择Second to None
What made you pick Second to None?
他们的表演无与伦比
Their performance quality is unreal,
所以与他们对决能够激励我们
so competing against them is really gonna push us
在台上将舞蹈质量 表现力
to make sure our quality and our presence
以及舞蹈意图发挥到极致
and purpose on that stage is really high,
我也觉得很酷
and I think it's really cool, too,
因为我们都用的是现代歌♥曲
because we're both doing modern songs,
但他们是更偏向经典的风格
but for them, it's more of a classical style.
你们两个的动作都很干净利落
You guys are both very clean dancers.
-谢谢 -你们俩挺搭的 很有趣
- Thank you. - It's a fun, good matchup.
对于我们要跳的这支舞 我很自信
I feel really confident with the piece we have.
我们只需表达出最原生态最真实的情感就好
We just need to make it raw and genuinely emotional.
你们有个弹跳的动作
There was a bounce, bounce, bounce you guys do...
-是的 -是的
- Yeah, yeah. - Yes.
我建议你们力度更大一点
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表