剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
BGM: Santa Maria (del Buen Ayre) by by Gotan Project
我爱这首歌♥
Love this song.
等一等 等一等
Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
-首先 -精彩
- First of alOoh! Arriba!
戏剧张力无所不在 而且
I see drama from head to toe, and I am a sucker
我对台上的快速换装没有一点抵抗力
for a quick change on stage.
这是个令人惊奇的元素
We're talking about a wow factor.
你们出乎我们预料
We're talking about bringing something that's exciting
给观众带来了激动人心的表演
for the audience, that we're not expecting.
你们的确来此
Yes, you're gonna come out here,
跳出了我们见过的最美的探戈
and you're gonna dance the most beautiful tango, ballroom,
国标舞 以及南美风采
gaucho moments we've ever seen,
但你们还给予了我们
but then you're also gonna give us
其它令我们精神为之一振的乐趣
some other entertainment quality that lifts our spirits
让我们为之尖叫
and that makes us scream, you know?
Jonas以及Ruby
Jonas and Ruby...
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys!
天哪 凤头
Oh, man, it had a beginning.
猪肚 豹尾 流畅而完整
It had a middle. It had an end. It had it all.
我爱开场那段带有国际风的探戈
It--I loved the beginning where it went to the international style tango,
你们平稳地滑步的样子
the way you glided with no rise and fall,
表现出了高超的舞步技巧 了不起
which means you have great footwork, fantastic.
然后你们换成那条裙子
Then you changed to the dress
开始跳阿根廷探戈
and went to the Argentine tango.
我只想说一下最后
I would just say just that last--
最后那个扭胯 那个
on that over swing at the end, the little--here,
让我来跳一下
let me just do it. Let's do it.
亲身示范
Demonstration.
结尾时 肩膀稍微压低一点
At the end, I just want this shoulder down a little bit.
就这样 保持这个造型
That's it, just pin that shape.
再来一次 一 二 三
One more time here, one, two, three.
但是干得好 干得好 兄弟
But good job, good job, man. Good job.
我打赌下赛季德瑞克就要参赛了 我就知道
I swear, next season Derek is gonna compete. I know it.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
我爱这点
And I love it.
戏剧张力和热情是这曲舞蹈的关键
Drama and passion is what this piece was.
你们就像穿了溜冰鞋一样
It looked like y'all were on skates over here.
你们移♥动♥时的那种流畅感
Like, it was that smooth where you guys were moving around.
贯穿整个舞台
You used the whole stage.
展现给我们是一回事
It's one thing to take it to us,
但你们在一个圆形舞台上
but you're on a circular stage.
你们得展现给所有人看
You got to give everybody a little bit,
你们完成得非常好
and that's exactly what you all did.
-做得好 -谢谢
- Great job. Great job. - Thank you.
让我们开始给你们打分吧
Okay, let us lock in your scores, okay?
打分吧
Yeah, let's score it.
技术相当出色
The technique was pretty great.
下面上场的是 Freshh
Next up on stage, Freshh.
来吧 Freshh 你们得加把劲啦
Come on, Freshh. They gonna make you work for it. Come on!
来吧 Freshh 你们得加把劲啦
Come on, Freshh. They gonna make you work for it. Come on!
少年团队组 Freshh
加拿大 温哥华
BGM: It Takes Two by Rob Base & DJ Ez Rock
♪ Hit it, hit it, hit it ♪
♪ I wanna rock right now ♪
♪ I'm Rob Base, and I came to get down ♪
♪ I'm not internationally known ♪
♪ But I'm known to rock ♪
♪ The microphone because I get stupid ♪
♪ I mean outrageous, stay away from me ♪
♪ If you're contagious ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm the winner, no, I'm not a loser ♪
♪ To be an MC is what I choose-a ♪
♪ Let's go ? - ? What! What! ♪
♪ Hit it ♪
♪ It takes two to make a thing go right ♪
♪ It takes two to make it out of sight ♪
♪ One, two, three, getting loose now ♪
真棒
So good.
♪ It takes two to make it out of sight ♪
♪嗨起来♪
♪ Rock that! ♪
非常利落
So clean.
Freshh真棒
Whoa! Freshh!
这就像我以前偷偷溜进酒吧那样
That's when I used to sneak out to the club when I was, like,
当时我年龄不够
too young.
跳得很好
Listen, that was so good
很利落
and so clean.
和上次比起来 我能看出你们
From last time, I can tell that you really were, like,
就像对着镜子确保风格一致
looking in that mirror, making sure your vibe is the same.
你们确实比上次表演时进步了
You guys really came up from the last performance that you did.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们上次见你们时
I'm thinking about the notes
告诫过你们
that we gave you guys the last time we saw you,
要再张扬一点个性
and we told you to bring a little bit more personality.
你们完全理解了 做到了
No, got it, you definitely did that.
我很喜欢你们的律动
I loved all these little groove moments.
没错 我也很喜欢
Yeah, I loved it.
大段的表现能量和活力之后 突然就开始律动
Where it's like, energy, energy, energy--hold on, hey, you see that.
然后又回到一个很有活力的状态
All right, back to the energy! Ahh! Like,
我很喜欢你们这样的编排结构
I love the--I love the textures, I love what I saw.
这会是一个比较艰难的评判
This is gonna be a difficult one to judge.
开场就是一下子跳出来
Just out the gate, shot of out of a cannon
然后接上一个爵士风格的劈叉
with that opening move into the jazz split.
我非常喜欢 就我个人来说
I was super into it. I--for me personally,
那些律动很不错
there's a few groove moments which I enjoyed,
但音乐就有点 不那么
but the music kind of-- it didn't,
跟舞蹈不太匹配
like, match it, if that makes sense.
音乐的节奏比较固定一些
I think the music kind of kept it in this place.
好吧好吧 群众有呼声了
Come on, bring it on, baby. Bring it on!
但我还是很喜欢那些跳跃的瞬间
But I loved that moment, hopscotch moment
你们就像这样
where you guys were, like, hopscotching
-这样在跳 -那个很厉害
- on the feet. - oh that was sick.
-我当时的感觉就是 -我明白
- Oh, that was-- I was like -- - I know.
我当时想「你们会累 有人会受伤」
I was like, "You're gonna get tired. Somebody's gonna get hurt."
接下来是评委打分环节
We're gonna lock in our scores.
他们的表演和现场的观众气氛都很不错
Their performance and their crowd appeal was great.
现在评委打分完毕
The judges' scores are locked.
让我们看看谁将晋级
Let's find out who's going through to the cut.
Jonas和Ruby
Jonas and Ruby,
现在公布你们的得分
let's see your scores.
Jonas和Ruby 得分91.3
Jonas and Ruby, 91.3.
Freshh 你们需要超过该分才能晋级
Freshh, you need more than 91.3 to win this duel.
BGM: Good As Gold by Moon Taxi
祝贺你们 Jonas和Ruby
Congratulations, Jonas and Ruby.
♪ Now we're looking good, now we're looking good ♪
你们今晚也同样奉献出了精彩的表演
You guys did an amazing routine tonight.
你们应该为自己感到自豪
You should be really, really proud,
勇于坚持自我
and you guys really held your own.
希望明年能在这个舞台上再次见到你们
I hope to see you guys back next year
来见证你们的成长
and see how much you've grown.
-谢谢 -谢谢你们的精彩演出
- Thank you. - Thank you so much.
掌声再次送给Freshh
Give it up one more time for Freshh.
你们走上舞台表演的时候
When you walked out there and the way that you guys did,
感觉就像自己生来属于舞台
it's starting to feel like you guys know that you belong here
表现出了很强的竞争力
and that you really, really can compete in this competition.
我们晋级赛再见
We'll see you in the cut.
-谢谢 -祝贺你们
- Thank you. - Congratulations.
掌声送给Jonas和Ruby
Jonas and Ruby, everybody.
♪ Now we're looking good, now we're looking good ♪
我的天哪 你做到了
Oh, my gosh. You did it, man.
你们成功晋级了
You moved on to the cut.
他们应该保持住舞蹈中的魔力
They got to keep bringing that magic,
我不知道下次表演会是如何
and I don't know what it's gonna be next time,
-但肯定会有点看头 -当然了
- but it's got to be something. - Yeah.
他们对自己的要求很高
They've set the bar high for theyself.
下节精彩
容错率真的很小
Margin for error is very small.
我们不会不战而败
We're not going out without a fight.
这就对了
That's right.
对决赛环节
The duel rounds,
可能是整场比赛中最艰难的一轮
it may be the hardest round of the whole competition.
一定要坚持自我
Always be yourself.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表