剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
真是很棒的表演
I thought this was a great, great performance.
非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
这个比赛举办以来
Throughout this competition so far,
我们看到过一些怀旧的尝试
we've seen--we've seen some throwbacks,
但效果不太好
and they don't really work,
但是你们做得非常好
but with you guys, you were so committed to it
我感觉想跟着你们跳
that I was like, "Yeah, all right. I'm with you.
要跳奔跑舞步了
I'm the--we go to the Running Man?
我喜欢这个动作 很好
I love that move, yeah. All right."
有一个地方 好像出了点问题
There was a moment there, it didn't go quite as planned,
我感觉你过去后
where I feel like you went over here,
本来有一个定格
and there was supposed to be a freeze,
但你好像直接继续了
but then it kind of carried on through.
好像是个双猩猩跳
It was like--like, a double kong
接一个定格或是什么别的
into a freeze or something up there,
但是好像转过了一点
and it kind of over-rotated a little bit,
但你掩饰得很好
but you covered it well, you covered it well, so.
加油 干得好
Good luck. Good job, guys.
我们现在要打分
We're gonna lock in our scores,
然后开始看你们对手的表演
and then we'll see your competition.
好的
All right.
就完成度来说 有个地方跳错了
接下来登场的是 Connection
Next up on stage, Connection.
他们准备好了
Okay, they ready.
下节精彩
让我们揭晓这场对决赛的胜利者
Let's reveal the winner of this duel.
我不敢看
I can't watch.
好的 他们准备好了
Okay, they ready.
成年团队组 Connection
墨西哥 奇瓦瓦
BGM: My Humps by Black Eyed Peas
♪ What you gonna, what you gonna, what you gonna ♪
♪ What you gonna do with all that junk ♪
♪ All that junk inside your trunk? ♪
♪ Check it out ♪
♪ I met a girl down at the disco ♪
♪ She said, "Hey, hey, hey, yeah, let's go." ♪
♪ I could be your baby, you can be my honey ♪
♪ Let's spend time, not money ♪
♪ And mix your milk with my Coco Puffs ♪
♪ Milky, milky, coco ♪
♪ Mix your milk with my Coco Puffs ♪
♪ Milky, milky, right ♪
♪ All that junk inside your trunk ♪
♪ What you gonna do with what you gonna ♪
♪ Make you work ♪
厉害
Oh! Hey! Come on.
♪ What you gonna do with-- my hump, my hump, my hump ♪
♪ My hump, my hump, my hump ♪
♪ My hump, my hump, my hump ♪
♪ Check, check it out ♪
很好很好
Whoo! Okay. Okay.
不错 Connection
All right, Connection.
Connection 我爱你们的个性
Okay. Connection, I loved all of the personality.
我爱你们的精神 像是在一斗高下
I loved the spirit of it, trying to really battle them
让他们知道 你来了
and let them know, like, you were coming for them.
我不太理解你们的选曲
I'm not sure about the music choice.
我感觉音乐有些不够动感
For me, it felt under the energy
配不上你们的热情 但表演完成得很好
of what I know you guys to do, but I think it was a good job.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我反而觉得你们的舞蹈升华了音乐
I actually think your dancing elevated the song.
简洁的理念 你们懂得
The simplicity of the concepts, you know,
特别是那个手臂接触的一瞬
just the arm connection moment?
-非常棒 -你知道 就像
- Yeah, that was great. - You know, it's, like,
一个非常简单的概念 但是很有效
a simple concept, very effective,
使得编舞看起来非常聪明 所以 哇哦
which is very intelligent choreography, so--oh, man.
-还有向上跳的 -是说那个处决动作吗
- Also the jumping up to the- - Oh, the shablam?
先是肩膀 然后是处决动作
Shoulder and then the shablam after that.
-那个扭脖处决动作确实很棒 -很棒
- The neck break shablam, yeah. - That--that was pretty great.
那真是 超级酷
that was--that was dope.
是的 很棒
Yeah, that was really great.
干得好 Connection 干得好
Great job, Connection. Great job.
-谢谢 -谢谢 -多谢
- Thanks. - Thank you. - Thanks a lot.
从这里我都能听到你们的叫声 我很喜欢
I love the fact that I could hear y'all from here, ahh!
就像是 我喜欢那种野性的感觉
Like, that's--I like that. I like that animal thing.
-应该说是紧张感 -紧张感 没错
- Intensity, yes. - That intensity.
你们确实是来决斗的
Definitely came to duel.
你们的演出很有个性
There was enough personality in what you guys were doing
足以支撑你们的选曲 干得好 干得好
to pull off the song choice, so great job, great job.
-谢谢 太谢谢了 -谢谢
- Thanks. Thanks a lot. - Thank you.
你们选择了Funkywunks 是吧
You guys chose the Funkywunks, right?
是的 我们选了他们
Yeah, we picked them.
那么 你们的理由是什么呢
So--so what was the story behind that?
我们想要战斗 而不是拿一个失败者当对手
We wanted a fight. We don't want an underdog.
我们希望你们能够比较我们的表演
We want something you can compare
因为我知道他们也很有活力
'cause I know they have the right energy also.
也就是说 你们没有选择
So--so you decided to not go
一个容易击败的对手
after what you thought was an easy target.
-是的 就是这样 -谢谢 我很喜欢
- Yup, yeah, we did. - Thank you. I like that.
-谢谢 -这很可敬 但是
- Thanks. - It's honorable, but--
尊重 我能尊敬这一点
It's respect. I respect that.
这也是一条路
It's one way to go.
这是一场非凡的对决赛
This is an incredible duel.
-一场大决战 -非常困难
- This is a big battle. - It's really tough.
第一眼 我真不知道
At first glance I honestly don't know.
我得好好看看这个
I'm gonna have to really look at this and see
然后看结果怎么样 祝你们好运
how it comes out, so good luck.
好的
All right.
我真不喜欢这个环节
Oh, I hate this so much.
我很不喜欢要淘汰一个优秀选手的时候
This is what I hate, when we lose somebody good.
-优秀的 -是啊
- Somebody-- -yeah.
你们让我们很难办
Y'all--y'all did not make this easy, ugh.
评委们分数都确定了
The judges' scores are locked.
让我们揭晓这场对决赛的胜利者
Let's reveal the winner of this duel.
Connection 先公布你们的分数
Connection, let's see your score first.
我不敢看
I can't watch.
Connection 85.3分
Connection, 85.3.
Funkywunks 你们得高于该分才能赢
Funkywunks, you need more than 85.3 to win.
BGM: A Place For Us by Fitz and The Tantrums
♪ Yeah, there's a place for us ♪
♪ Yeah, there's a place for us ♪
Connection 你们赢了
Connection, you are the winner.
♪ Where only we can go ♪
很可惜 我们要与Funkywunks道别了
Sadly, we do have to say goodbye to the Funkywunks.
这是一场艰难的战斗
This was a very difficult battle.
你们两个团队都非常棒
Both of you guys are great crews.
分数出来的时候 我们都不相信
I mean, we couldn't even believe how close it came out
分数相差如此少
when we just scored it.
我们很希望以后还能见到你们
We'd love to see you again anytime.
谢谢
Thank you.
掌声再次送给Funkywunks
Everyone, one more time for Funkywunks.
♪ Cause we're marching to the beat out in the open air ♪
♪ And we're all just broken pieces ♪
我们用心跳舞 你知道
We danced from our hearts, and, you know,
我们战斗得很努力 这是一场很好的比拼
we put up a good challenge, a good fight,
我们尽力了 没有放弃斗争
and we weren't--we weren't going down without a fight.
分数真是难以想象地接近 我希望
That was unbelievably close, and I really hope
后面对决赛的分数不要也是这样
that the rest of the duels aren't this close for our sake,
但是归根结底 你们能赢
but when it really came down to it, you kind of won
是因为他们的失误 你们依旧很棒
by their mistake, so. You--you were still amazing.
我不会说你们赢得不光彩
I'm not taking anything away from that,
但还是好好想想 好吗
but just think about that, all right?
你们真的是险胜
You made it by the skin of your teeth,
但还是要恭喜你们 下一轮再见
but congratulations, and we'll see you in the next round.
-是的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
那好 掌声送给Connection
All right, put it together for Connection.
晋级赛见
We'll see you in the cut.
♪ Yeah, there's a place for us ♪
♪ Yeah, there's a place for us ♪
容错率真的很小
Margin for error is very small.
非常可惜
It's a shame.
非常艰辛 但是
最后一切都很值得
我们会为我们的家人 我们的城市
我们的国家继续努力 我们很兴奋
一 二 三 Connection
1, 2, 3, Connection!
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表