剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
世界舞蹈大赛
第二季 第四集
这是全世界最盛大的舞蹈比赛
This is the biggest dance competition in the world.
「世界舞蹈大赛」
"World of Dance."
我的天哪
Oh, my Gosh!
来自世界各地的舞者
Dancers from across the globe
齐聚一堂争夺世界最佳舞者的称号♥
have come to claim the title of the world's best dancer.
你叫什么 来自哪里
Who are you and where did you come from?
实在是太震撼了
Shot out of a cannon.
今晚 资格赛继续进行
And tonight, the qualifiers continue.
让比赛更上一层楼 正是我们需要的
To the next level, baby, that's what we need.
旋转非常同步 太厉害了
Turns were so in sync, it was crazy!
我全程都目不转睛
My eyes were glued to you the entire time.
更多实力选手登台比舞 争夺百万奖金
As more hopefuls take the stage to dance for $1 million.
看看谁回来了 看看谁回来了
Look who's back! Look who's back!
我看的时候都起鸡皮疙瘩了 无与伦比
I get the chills when I watch you. Unbelievable.
这个舞台上有世界最一流的运动员
There's some of the best athletes in the world on this stage.
勒布朗·詹姆斯也做不到你们这样
LeBron James couldn't do what y'all doing.
现在我们来打分
Let's lock in your score.
有请主持人 珍娜·迪万
Now, please welcome your host, Jenna Dewan.
BGM: The Middle by Zedd
♪ Meet me in the middle ♪
欢迎收看「世界舞蹈大赛」
Welcome to "World of Dance."
♪ Losing my mind...♪
欢迎评委入席
Here are your judges!
德瑞克·霍夫
Derek Hough.
♪ Just meet me in the middle ♪
Ne-Yo
Ne-yo...
以及詹妮弗·洛佩兹
And Jennifer Lopez.
♪ So why don't you just meet me in... ♪
资格赛现在继续进行
The qualifiers continue now.
♪ Oh, baby, why don't you just meet me... ♪
我好想看到谁会回归
I'm anxious to see what's back there.
这是我最期待的
That's what I'm excited about.
很多人看过这个节目
Everybody's seen the show now.
-没错 -所以他们知道这个比赛的水平
- Right. - So they know the level of competition.
有时我见到一些选手
It's like, sometimes I see somebody,
就感觉自己必须要严肃对待他们
and I feel like I need to get serious with them,
让他们知道我不是闹着玩的
so they know that I'm serious.
我最喜欢的选手是成长过程中
My favorite go-to's growing up were
-他们是... -一直很坚毅
- They were... - Always a tough one.
-像野兽一般 -他们让你...
- Beasts. - They make you...
-更好 -使你重新思考自己的生活
- Better. - They make you rethink your life.
你会问自己 我这辈子都干什么了
You're like, what am I doing with my life?
我们不讨厌彼此 难道这不疯狂吗
Isn't it crazy that we, like, don't hate each other?
我还喜欢你 这很好
Oh, this is--this is good that I still like you.
-不 我认为 -干得好
- No, I think-- - Good job.
我认为是反过来
I think it's the other way, you know.
我叫Jonas 今年15岁
My name is Jonas. I'm 15 years old.
我是Ruby 今年14岁
I'm Ruby. I'm 14 years old.
等等 我以为我...
And--wait, I thought I was--
我先说 然后轮到你说
I'm saying it, then you're saying it,
然后又轮到我说 不会显得...
then I'm saying it, so it doesn't look like...
BGM: The Devil You Know by X Ambassadors
♪ The devil you know, the devil you don't ♪
少年组 Jonas & Ruby
国标舞
我们来向大家展示国标舞的魅力
We're here presenting the beauty of ballroom dance.
♪ The devil you know ♪
当我八岁时
When I was about eight years old,
我爸爸 同时也是我的教练
my dad, who's also my coach...
二 三 抬手
Two, three, up.
找遍了全世界
Searched the whole world to make sure
为我寻找最优秀的国标舞伴
that I have the best ballroom partner possible,
终于在立陶宛找到了Jonas
so we went and we found Jonas in Lithuania.
之后我们开始一起训练跳舞
And we started dancing together.
最开始的几年很辛苦
The first couple of years were tough,
因为要适应一种新的语言 新的文化
because adapting to a new language, a new culture.
但是渐渐地 我们的合作
But over time, because of our partnership,
使得我成为了现在的自己
it really helped me to become the person I am here.
我们真的是天生一对
We were really meant to be together.
远一些 远一些
Lejos, lejos.
多一点 再多一点
Más, más, más, más, mucho más, mucho más.
动作再大一些
Mucho grande.
我爸爸和我们讲西班牙语
My dad does speak Spanish to us,
我只能 理解个大概
and I'm like--I kind of like, context clues.
就是「这个单词我知道
I'm like, "I know what that word means.
那个单词我也知道」
I know what that word means."
他说什么了
我也不知道 接着跳吧
我甚至连Manny的英语都听不懂
I don't even understand Manny's English.
但是毫无影响
But it works perfectly fine,
因为我们有实力 我们来这里参赛了
because look where we got. We're here.
这是向观众展现我们实力的绝佳机会
This is one of our greatest moments to show everybody
我们的努力会得到回报
our hard work can pay off.
上台让你♥爸♥爸骄傲吧
Go out there and make your dad proud.
你们能行的
You got this.
请用热烈的掌声欢迎Jonas和Ruby
Make some noise for Jonas and Ruby!
来吧 加油
Let's go, guys! Come on now!
有点超级英雄的感觉
少年组 Jonas & Ruby
佛罗里达州 迈阿密
BGM: Legend by The Score
♪ Here we go, here we go ♪
♪ It's about time that we set it off ♪
♪ Here we go, here we go ♪
♪ Red lights, I could never stop ♪
♪ Got me singin' like ♪
♪ Bang, bang bang, bang ♪
♪ Bang, bang, this fire... ♪
♪ Bang, bang, bang, bang ♪
♪ Bang, bang, won't stop till we're legend ♪
♪ Won't stop till we're legend ♪
♪ Blood, sweat, I'll break my bones ♪
♪ Till all my scars bleed golden ♪
♪ My name's forever known ♪
太棒了
Yeah!
好样的
All right.
厉害
Yeah!
太棒了
Yes, okay!
淡定 淡定
All right, all right.
首先我想了解一下你们
First, I want to know a little bit about you guys.
-你们多大了 -我14岁
- How old are you? - I'm 14.
-14岁 -我15岁
- 14? - I'm 15.
知道了你们才14和15岁 我更加震惊了
Now I'm even more impressed, knowing that you're 14 and 15.
我以为你差不多18岁 我不确定
I thought you were more around 18, I don't know.
-你看着年轻一些 我以为 -18岁很老了
- You look young, but I thought-- - That's old.
你们的舞步非常同步
You work beautifully in sync.
但你们很有爆发力
But there was something about your attack--
表演质量非常高
super-strong performance quality.
我想这是最震撼我的地方
I think that was the thing that hit me the most.
-谢谢 -对于14和15岁的人来说
- Thank you. - From people who are 14 and 15 years old.
是的
Yeah.
Ruby震撼了全场
Definitely giving all up to Ruby.
你绝对是个明星
You are absolutely a star,
但我也要表扬一下Jonas
but I gotta give Jonas his props too.
-没错 -你看到Jonas的表情吗
- Yes. - Did you see his-- jonas' faces?
没错
Please do!
他一脸野兽表情 我好喜欢这个脸
He had the monster faces. I love the monster faces.
看着我的脸 你能感受到兴奋
Look at my face! You see the excitement in it!
当她把腿盘在你的头上
Dah! When she put her leg around your head
翻转下来一个劈叉落地
and then flipped around and then landed in a split,
这个动作简直太棒了 干得漂亮
the move was amazing. Great job.
说真的 你们一出来就感觉很精神
Guys, seriously, like, coming out here...good energy.
我很喜欢舞蹈风格的转换
I like the dance change, the dance style change in there.
在西海岸摇摆舞中加入一点牛仔舞
You did some jive into a west coast swing.
还有一些抛接动作
You did a little throwaway.
我很喜欢 在一支拉丁舞中
I love that--using, infusing different styles
融合不同风格的舞蹈动作
of Latin dancing into one routine.
编舞很赞
Great job with that.
只是在服装方面 有点夸张
I will just say, costume-wise, a little busy.
仅仅是个人观点
That's just my own preference.
我觉得在舞台上再夸张都不为过
I don't know how you could ever be too much onstage.
好吧
Yeah.
-只是个人观点 -这不是
- But that's just me! - It's not--
你知道吗 这不是
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表