剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
I appreciate in the choreography those moments
你快速的动作后突然变缓
when you hit something fast and then hold slow,
然后慢慢流动的感觉
and then you let it-- then you let it ooze, right?
然后你用每一寸肌肉发力
And then you're using every muscle internally,
就像拧毛巾一样
squeezing, like wringing, like, a towel.
这么说吧
But I will say this.
你们时间有限
You have a very limited amount of time.
但我发现你们编舞中有许多这样的桥段
So, I found in the choreography there was a lot of that.
这种快 快 快 慢
It's like, quick, quick, quick, slow.
对吧 我理解
Right? And I--and I understand that.
但可能有些太多了
But maybe a little bit too much,
因为这样你们就...有些浪费宝贵时间
because then you're kind of like-- you're wasting valuable time.
我可不同意 我觉得这是音乐决定的
But I have to disagree 'cause I felt like the music dictated that.
我不管 我觉得你们很棒
I don't know, I thought you guys were both great.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
好了 我们要打分了
All right, we're gonna lock in scores.
来吧
Let's get it on.
BGM: I Lived by OneRepublic
♪ Hope when you take that jump ♪
♪ You don't feel the fall ♪
这可不是一般的国标舞
That wasn't typical ballroom.
你看过让我们从椅子上跳起来的国标舞
You've seen not-typical ballroom that had us on the edge of our seats.
-这支没那么好 -不管
- That didn't do that for me. - I don't know.
就是不一样
It was totally different.
♪ Hope when the crowd screams out ♪
♪ It's screaming your name ♪
你们需要获得80及以上的分数晋级对决赛
All right, guys, you need an 80 or better to get to the duels.
现在公布你们的分数 祝好运
Let's see how you did. Good luck.
♪ Hope that you fall in love and it hurts so bad ♪
♪ Only way you can know ♪
♪ Give it all you have ♪
♪ Hope when your moment comes ♪
♪ You'll say ♪
♪ I did it all ♪
恭喜
Congratulations.
我们仨里面有两个人已经被你们征服了
Clearly you had two of the three of us believe you.
下次上台的时候 赢得我的信任吧
Next time you touch the stage, make me believe it.
-我保证会的 -好的
- I promise. - All right.
恭喜你们 对决赛见
Congratulations. See you in the duels.
♪ This world could give I saw so many places ♪
♪ The things that I did ♪
你们的表现很有争议性
That was pretty controversial.
评委们有不同的评价
That was, you know, varying opinions.
我们知道我们在冒险 但是
We knew we were taking a risk, uh, but, uh...
但我们没任何技巧 托举或其他东西...
We didn't have any tricks or lifts or anything, but--
-你们会技巧和托举吗 -有的
- Do you have tricks and lifts? - We do.
而且会让我们脱颖而出
And they're gonna make us bring it out.
我觉得你们应当如此
I think you should.
79分出现的时候 大家就...
When that 79 came up, people were like...
听我说 我很喜欢的
Hey, listen, you know, I loved that.
他们以为自己要打道回府了
They thought they were going home.
我在这个舞台上见过更好的国标舞
I've seen better ballroom on this stage.
这就是我的观点
That's my opinion.
-那是你认为的 -就是我
- That's you. - That's me.
接下来
Coming up...
我知道奇瓦瓦那地方的境况不好
I know Chihuahua's kind of a tough town, right?
那地方对我们来说都很危险
跳舞让我们远离危险
改变了我们的生活
你知道在下一季需要怎样的实力
Have you got what it takes to compete next season
才能有机会赢得一百万美元的奖金
for a chance to win $1 million
并被冠予全世界最佳舞者的称号♥吗
and be crowned the best dancer in the world?
浏览世舞官网获得更多信息
Go to WorldOfDanceCasting.com for more information.
我们是
Connection舞团
我们是来自墨西哥奇瓦瓦州的嘻哈舞团
♪ Hay que luchar ♪
成人团队组
Connection
嘻哈舞
♪ Para 'lante no pa'tras ♪
Connection的成立就像一群好朋友的形成
我们喜欢一起玩
♪ Lo bueno Puedes cantar ♪
加油 加油
Vamos, vamos, vamos.
「世界舞蹈大赛」 墨西哥的队伍来咯
"World of Dance," Mexico's in the house, yo.
世界舞蹈大赛对我们来说是最大的一次机会
因为我们的家乡
并没有很多像这样的机会
在奇瓦瓦长大并不是一件易事
奇瓦瓦并不是一个十分安全的地方
那儿有很多黑帮
很多贩毒的
我们出去玩是很危险的
因为我们可能被绑♥架♥
这并不普通 但对我们来说变得普通了
如果没有舞蹈 没有舞团 没有舞室
我们可能都在不同的地方
♪ Everybody needs someone beside 'em ♪
BGM: Brother by Needtobreathe (feat. Gavin DeGraw)
能有个躲避外界危险的地方真的很幸运
我觉得是天命将大家聚在一起组成了这支队伍
只要你足够努力 梦想真的会成真
你可以去任何地方
请用热烈的掌声
Make some noise...
欢迎即将上台表演的
and welcome to the stage...
Connection舞团
It's connection.
我想知道现在
Okay, I'd like to know what's going on
他们每个人脑袋里想的是什么
in each one of their minds right now.
成人团队组 Connection
墨西哥 奇瓦瓦
BGM: Mi Gente by J Balvin & Willy William (feat. Beyonce)
♪ Si el ritmo te lleva a mover la cabeza ♪
♪ Ya empezamos como es ♪
♪ C'est comme-ci C'est comme-ca ♪
♪ Ma cherie, la-la-la-la-la ♪
♪ Francia, Colombia ♪
♪Me gusta, freeze ♪
♪ Tamo' rompiendo la discoteca ♪
♪ Un, dos, tres, leggo ♪
♪ Toda mi gente se mueve ♪
♪ Mi musica los tiene fuerte bailando ♪
♪ Y se baila asi ♪
♪ Un, dos, tres, leggo ♪
这就是我想要的
That's what I'm talking about.
你们太棒了
You guys were great.
真的
Yes.
好极了
Right on.
我觉得这是拉丁风格的嘻哈舞
That was hip-hop, Latino style, I think.
-是的 -我觉得是这样的
- That's right. - I think it was.
动作干净利索 很有力度
It was so clean. It was so dynamic.
对于嘻哈舞来说
Which, for hip-hop, you know,
本身就很有那种攻击性的嘻哈感
we always have this aggressive kind of hip-hop feel.
但你们让我感受到了温文尔雅
But you guys gave me, like, suave moments in there.
你们像是说「对 你可以爱上这种感觉」
You're like, "Yeah, you could fall in love with this."
-真的很棒 -谢谢
- Great job. - Thank you.
你们有能力去让观众产生这种期待 就像是
You're ability to build this anticipation and be like,
「准备好了吗 动起来吧」
"Are you ready for this? Let's go--boom."
太棒了
It was so good.
这位兄弟 你让我非常振奋
You right here, my man, you were cracking me up.
谢谢
Yes.
他就像是 他就像是
He's like--he's like that.
是的
Yes.
我很喜欢看到大家
I love it when people go like--
当表演者知道你喜欢某样东西的时候
When--when performers know you're about to love something.
他们给人感觉像「你会喜欢的」
They're like, "You gonna love this."
你甚至都不知道
You don't even know.
你甚至都不知道会发生什么
You don't even know what's about to happen.
-对 就是这样 -是啊 是啊
- Yeah, that's right. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-他知道 他知道 -全都知道
- He knows, he knows. - All of that.
我会记住你们的 干得漂亮
Man, I'll remember you fellas. Great job.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thanks a lot. Thanks.
非常利索 非常整齐
Super clean, super together.
你们过渡得非常漂亮
Your transitions were beautiful.
队形也很棒
Your formations were beautiful.
我本以为地板上会有些队形的线条
I thought there might've been lines on the floor.
每个人都在完美的位置上
Everybody was in their perfect spot.
你们就该这样去争取百万美元大奖
This is how you compete for a million dollars.
就像那样
Just like that.
我知道奇瓦瓦小镇的境况不好
I know Chihuahua's kind of a tough town, right?
那地方对我们来说都很危险
跳舞让我们远离危险
也改变了我们的生活
能感受到你们的真性情
You can just feel who you guys are.
能感受到你们的灵魂 这对于我来说
You can feel your guys' souls. That--that for me
让我更加喜欢你们的表演了
makes me enjoy the performance even more.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我们要给你打分了
All right, guys, we're gonna score you,
看看你们能否晋级下一轮
and we'll see if you can make it to the next round.
BGM: Brother by Needtobreathe (feat. Gavin DeGraw)
♪ Brother, let me be your shelter ♪
♪ Never leave you all alone ♪
♪ I can be the one you call ♪
♪ Be the one to light the way ♪
♪ Brother, let me be your shelter ♪
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表