剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
前排的两个小家伙 你们几岁了
Two new guys in the front. How old are you guys?
-我十岁 -我八岁
- I'm ten. - And I'm eight.
看上去一小时前他才出生
It looks like he was just born an hour ago.
老天
Goodness gracious.
从收放迅速的技术动作到节奏感
From the technical moves to the moves
从收放迅速的技术动作到节奏感
that are supposed to start and stop real quick to the grooves,
你们就像一个人在台上跳舞一样
you literally danced like it's one person up there.
非常紧凑
Like, so, so very tight.
所以你们没有使用道具吗
And so there was no prop back there?
你不是从蹦床上跳起来的吧
You didn't jump off a trampoline and jump?
好吧 很明显你有隐藏的超能力
Okay, so you have latent superpowers, clearly.
你会飞 只是你还没发现而已
You fly and you just don't know yet.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们现在要给你们打分了
We're gonna go ahead and score you,
但我想说 你们这样的队伍
but I gotta say, teams like this
正是「世界舞蹈大赛」需要的
is what "World of Dance" is about.
他们简直是
They're just--
我很高兴你们回来参赛了
I'm happy you guys are back.
我们要打分了 我们要打分了
We're gonna do the score. We're gonna do the score.
BGM: Lullaby by Sigala & Paloma Faith
♪ Will you lay me down ♪
好了 你们需要80或更高的分数以晋级对决赛
All right, as you know, you need 80 or better to get to the duels.
我们来看看你们能否晋级
Let's see if you made it through.
♪ 'Cause all I need is somebody near me ♪
♪ When my heart gets weak ♪
♪ Somebody out there watching over me ♪
♪ When I'm so tired I can't even sleep ♪
♪ Won't you sing me your sweet lullaby ♪
♪ The thing that I need ♪
♪ As you sing me your sweet lullaby ♪
♪ I could fall for the sound of your sweet melody ♪
你们上一季也来了 知道接下来会怎么样
You've been here before. You know what comes next.
从现在开始竞争会越来越激烈
You know it only gets harder from here.
恭喜 我们对决赛见
Congratulations. We'll see you in the duels.
♪ Just the sound of your voice ♪
感觉太棒了 能回到这个舞台上
Feels amazing. It feels really refreshing
面对评委和观众
to be back on that stage, in front of the judges,
感觉真好 已经...
in front of the audience. It's just...
已经很久没有这么棒的感觉了
It's been a long time, but it feels good.
我特喜欢看这些小孩做这动作
It cracks me up seeing, like, little babies
仿佛在说「来啊来啊」
do all that. "Let's go."
-没错 -特喜欢
- Yeah, yeah. - It kills me.
爱死他们了
I love them.
下节精彩
Coming up...
天哪 动作干净利索
Oh, my God. It was so clean.
很有力度
It was so dynamic.
这才像话嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
你能与舞伴心有灵犀
You can feel your guy's soul.
这让我更加享受这个表演
And that, for me, makes me enjoy the performance even more.
这才像是在竞争一百万美元奖金
This is how you compete for a million dollars.
太精彩了
It was riveting.
我一直都没法移开我的目光
I just could not take my eyes off of you guys.
我得说 詹妮弗 我觉得被轻视了
I gotta say, uh, J, I feel a little slighted.
我和德瑞克都没有拿到这闪闪的杯子
Me and Derek did not get a sparkly cup.
你没有 你会有的
You didn't get-- you're getting one, though.
-你的是定制版 -是嘛
- You're getting a special one. - Oh, really?
没错
Yeah, yeah.
好吧 我要等我的定制版杯子
Okay, I'm--I'm gonna wait on my special cup.
有点小激动
I'm excited about that.
BGM: One Night by Dan Murphy
小时候我都不敢想象我会来这里
As a little kid I couldn't imagine I'd be here,
但我曾梦到过美国
but I was dreaming about America.
♪ I feel it all coming back to me ♪
-我是Pasha -我是Daniella
- I am Pasha. - And I'm Daniella.
我们来自纽约史泰登岛
We're from Staten Island, New York,
我们已经结婚三年半了
and we've been married for 3 1/2 years now.
♪ Maybe there's a way we can survive ♪
成人组
Pasha & Daniella
国标舞
大家都以固化的眼光看待国标舞
Everyone sees ballroom in such a distinct way.
抹了发胶的头发 浓厚的妆容
The gelled hair and the crazy makeup
还有漂亮的裙子
and the beautiful dresses.
但我们要打破常规
But we're kind of breaking the rules.
♪ It only takes one night ♪
到这里来对你们意味着什么
What's it mean to you guys being here?
意味着汗水 意味着心血
It's a lot of sweat, it's a lot of blood,
意味着眼泪
it's a lot of tears.
意味着一切
It means everything.
在家乡俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我父母意识到
Back in Russia, my parents realized that
在这个国家我能有个美好的未来
there's future for me in this country.
我爸爸拿到了绿卡
My dad won the green card
能把21岁以下的孩子带过来
and was allowed to bring his kids that are under 21 years old.
我哥哥已经超过21岁了
And my brother was already over 21,
所以我们不得不做出了决定
so therefore, we had to make a decision on what to do.
♪ Just let me go ♪
我哥哥是我生命中不可或缺的一个人
My brother, who is a huge part of my life,
他还是没法过来跟我们一起住
still can't come and live here with us.
我们抛下了所有 来支持我的梦想
We've let everything behind, so we can support my dreams,
支持我跳舞
support my dancing.
我无以为报只能倾尽全力
All I wanna do is give back.
这样我才能更加开心
That will just make me the happiest person--
所以我们一定要赢下「世界舞蹈大赛」
So we better win "World of Dance."
一定要赢
We better win.
掌声有请
Put your hands together for
Pasha和Daniella
Pasha and Daniella.
养眼夫妇
Good looking couple.
成人组 Pasha & Daniella
纽约 史泰登岛
BGM: Limit to Your Love by James Blake
♪ There's a limit to your love ♪
♪ Your love, your love, your love ♪
♪ There's a limit to your care ♪
♪ So carelessly there ♪
漂亮
Nice.
♪ Is it truth or dare ♪
♪ There's a limit to your care ♪
哟
Yeah.
♪ Like a waterfall ♪
♪ In slow motion ♪
♪ Like a map with no ocean ♪
♪ There's a limit to your love ♪
♪ There's a limit to your love ♪
真棒
All right.
有好几个亲密动作哦
There was a couple of hot moments.
说实话 我一直都没法移开我的目光
Okay, honestly, my eyes were glued to you the whole time.
-非常感谢 -你们动作的质量
- Thank you so much. - Your quality of movement.
他的力量 你的柔美
His strength. Your slinkiness.
一切都非常完美
All of it just went perfectly together.
我看的是一段非常性感 极为戏剧化
I was watching a very sexy, dramatic,
十分有趣的国标舞
very interesting ballroom routine for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在这个舞台上看过国标舞
We've seen ballroom on this stage before.
通常的国标舞
And normally when it's ballroom,
都特别闪 超级闪
it's glitter, and it's sparkly, and it's--
但你们穿着牛仔裤和背心
and you have on jeans and a-- and a tank top.
所以我就想 「行吧
So I was a little like, "Okay,
这么穿肯定自有道理」
Please make this make sense for me."
所以你俩是夫妻吗
Right, so, are you guys a couple?
-随便问问 -是的 我们结婚了
- Just curious. - Yeah, we're married.
-天哪天哪 -她说
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - She said...
太有趣了 因为
It's so funny, because, like,
这两个人应该在一起很久了
these are two people who've been together a long time.
从穿着可以看出来
That's what the outfits say to me.
他俩表现出那种两人之间日常的拉拉扯扯
It's that thing, that everyday routine of, like, that back and forth,
通常相处已久的夫妻才会这样
that battle that happens between a couple
而你们已经结婚了
that's been together--and you're married.
这就对了 这就对了
Yeah, makes perfect sense. Makes perfect sense.
我觉得还不错
I thought it was great.
但对我来说不是特别惊艳
It wasn't as "Wow" for me as I've seen.
所以坦白地说
So, in my honest opinion,
没能达到我心中期待的标准 个人感觉
it wasn't as competitive for me as I would've liked it to be. For me.
这...他确实可以这么感觉
That's... He's entitled to his opinion.
-好了 专家说话 -等等
- Okay, expert. - Whoa, hold up.
Daniella 你舞步的质量非常惊人
The quality of movement from you, Danielle, is stunning.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很喜欢你们编舞中那几段
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表