剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
-这才像话 -我的天哪
- Let's go. - Oh, my God.
太棒了
Yes, yes!
太厉害了 我很喜欢
It was insane. I loved it.
选曲非常棒
It was--I mean, the song was amazing.
你们完美诠释了这首曲子
You guys interpreted it beautifully.
越来越令人兴奋
It got more and more exciting.
一开始我还纳闷
Af--at the beginning I was a little like,
应该会有一个主题吧
"Oh, is this gonna go anywhere?"
-对 -我的天哪
- Yeah. - And oh, my God,
远远超出我的想象
it exceeded my expectations.
-完全超乎想象 -我理解了
- Yeah, I mean, all of it. - Yeah, I understand.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你们两个比背景的火焰还要燎人
You guys were hotter than the fire that was behind you.
真的 那团火
Like, literally, like, that fire
跟你们没法比 说真的
had nothing on you guys. No, but for real, I mean,
那你们舞步放慢的时候
sometimes when you do a slower dance,
缓慢舞蹈 更让人捏一把汗
a slower style, it's actually more nerve-racking
慢舞能体现更多 就像是
because it reveals more, right? It's kind of like you...
舞步中蕴含了许多其他动作
there was more dancing in this, I felt like.
还有许多细小的动作 随节奏舞动
There was more, like, movement in your body, more rhythm.
韵味十足
我很喜欢你们的慢舞
I actually dug the slower pace.
能更加细致地欣赏每一个动作
It allowed me to appreciate the moves even more.
向我们证明了
Like, you know, this proved to us
你们不仅有华丽的动作
that you guys are not just trick-based.
不仅体现了绚丽的舞步
It's not just about big tricks.
你们不仅仅是舞步华丽
You guys, you have the big tricks,
同样证明你们是老练的专业舞者
but you're also seasoned and professional dancers.
你们就做到了这一点
Like, that's what this showed me.
-非常感谢 -谢谢 谢谢
- Thank you so much, thank you. - Gracias, gracias.
我们要开始打分了
We're gonna lock in your scores
看你们在积分榜的排名
and see where you fall on the leaderboard.
很喜欢他们的编舞
I loved the choreography.
-全是自编自蹈 -没错
- They're original. - It's like--yeah.
BGM: Coming Home by Sheppard
♪ Trying to catch a moment ♪
-打好分了 -打好了
- You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
-锁定了 -好的Karen y Ricardo
- I'm locked. - Okay, Karen y Ricardo,
揭晓分数吧
let's see your scores.
♪ Long days and dark nights ♪
♪ I'm lost without you but I'm my way ♪
♪ So hold tight ♪
♪ I'm coming home tonight ♪
♪ Meet me in the valley ♪
♪ Where the kids collide ♪
♪ Into the morning, oh, my God ♪
♪ My town is coming alive ♪
好了
All right!
将分数排在积分榜上
Let's put them on the leaderboard.
♪ 'Cause I'm coming home to ♪
♪ Ni-I-I-ight ♪
太棒了伙计们
Well done, guys.
干得漂亮伙计们 谢谢
Great job, you guys. Thanks.
没有成功进入「世界舞蹈大赛」下一轮比赛
To not make it to the next round in "World of Dance"
很难过
Is tough, but...
我不会因此而被打败
I won't let this stop us.
我不能 我还不能放弃
I can't--like, I can't give up now.
第二次了 接近满分
Second time, mostly perfect scores.
太开心了
Very, very happy.
六组选手成功晋级小组决赛
Six acts have made it through to the divisional final,
成为成年组和少年团队组的胜出者
representing the upper and junior team divisions.
想保持第一很难
Staying on top is really hard.
保持在第一的位置
Maintaining that top spot,
-他们坚持在第一位 -他们坚持到现在
- and they've been consistent. - They've been consistent.
-没错 -每次上台都能
- It's real. - It's mind-blowing every time
-振奋人心 -真的是振奋人心
- they touch the stage. - It's mind-blowing.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表