剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
They're gonna have to really challenge themselves
她们需要挑战自我 加入更多的元素
to bring more elements in order to survive.
我喜欢这画面 还有这阵型
I love the pictures. I love the formations.
虽然我不清楚具体的竞争力如何
I don't know how competitive it is,
但我很享受
but I will say I enjoyed it.
我们承受了很大的压力
There's a lot of pressure on us right now
因为我们的分数
'cause we finished in the lower half of
低于少年组的平均得分
the junior team division.
我们非常想证明给评委们看
We really wanna prove to the judges
我们值得站在这里
that we deserve to be here
我们还有更多尚未施展的东西
and that we have even more to show.
这更有些剑拔弩张的感觉
This feels much more hard-hitting and intense.
这正是我们想表达的
That's what we wanted.
这是你们的策略吗
Was that a strategy for duels?
没错 更激烈
Yes, even more fierce and, like,
而又与众不同
really bring something different.
但你们要参加对决 表演迫在眉睫
But you're in a battle, and the performance is very soon,
而你们的编舞还有大部分没完成
and you still have a big chunk of your routine not choreographed.
我们习惯了 我们总是在做改动 甚至
We're used to it. Like, we always change stuff, like,
上台前一小时
one hour before going on stage,
我们准备在今晚完成这支舞
and we're gonna finish this routine tonight.
-我们在压力下发挥得更好 -没错
- We work well under pressure. - Yeah.
好吧
Well, okay.
这场表演关乎去留
This performance is do or die,
我们会竭尽全力
so we're ready to fight for our life. Bap-bap.
舞蹈的开头
Okay, the beginning
-和结尾部分不太像 -没错
- looked different than the end. - Right.
开头是不同的风格吗
Is that a different style in the beginning?
没错 这就是所谓的「排舞」
Right. This is what you call a stroll.
-它会更... -它更...
- Is it more-- - It's, like--
-它更流畅 -更时髦吗
- It's more smooth. - It's more groovy?
-像开派对 -所以你们
- Like, kind of party-ish. - Ahh, that's--you're
准备同时跳排舞和快步舞吗
doing--you're giving us both stroll and step?
-没错 -在跳快步舞时
- Yeah, right. - In the stepping try and maybe
试着多做点大蹲
get a little bit more into your plie,
重心更低
like, into the ground.
比起上半身的舞动来说
It's more powerful to have you guys kind of boom-boom
这样会更有力量
from that place rather than, like, up here.
这样会让整个舞蹈更加
Just make that whole section even more, like,
让我眼前一亮
just pop for me.
我们会倾尽全力赢得胜利
We're ready to do what it takes to win.
我们在比赛中成长
We thrive off of competitive nature.
这是我们的使命 我们为此而生
This is what we do. We're born for this.
Cubcakes的舞蹈利落而又独具魅力
The Cubcakes are clean and charismatic,
但作为比赛中最年轻的团队
but being the youngest team in the competition,
她们还有许多努力的空间
they have their work cut out for them.
好了 全世界都知道你们很可爱
Okay, so the whole world knows you're cute,
但你们还有什么不为人知的特点
but what does the world not know about Cubcakes?
我们很强
That we're tough.
一 二 三 四
One, a-two, and three and four.
就是这儿
Ah, right there.
好了 停下 这儿就是我想说的
Okay, stop there. That's what I was gonna say.
这部分 把手都放下的时候 是第几拍
This part, all arms are all off, so what's the count?
一二三四 五六七八
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
好 在第六和第八拍的时候
Okay, so six and eight,
要确保你们同时下蹲
make sure you're plieing at the same time.
等等 再来一遍 准备好了吗
So wait, let's do it. Okay, ready?
一二三四 五六七八
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
好的 不要只是做动作 用心来体会
Yes, and then don't just do the move. Really own it.
转一下手臂
A little arch.
很棒 我喜欢你的表情
Yes, I love that face.
Dem Raider Boyz也许很会跺步
Dem Raider Boyz might stomp their feet
Flip或许很擅长挥动双手
and Flip might wave their hands,
但是我们的舞步发自内心
but we dance from the heart.
我们很强大 而且非常狂野
We're big and very, very fierce.
比赛开始前十分钟
♪ They call me Stacy, they call me her ♪
♪ They call me Jane ♪
天啊
Oh, my God!
-Kenny -怎么了 怎么了
- Kenny! - What happened? What happened?
-她刚才... -我撞到头了
- She was-- - My head!
-你刚刚落地头部着地了是吗 -是的
- Did you land right on top of your head? - Yes.
-撞到了头 -是的
- On top? - Yeah.
我们得让她平躺下来
We need to--we need to lie her down.
我就跑着跑着撞倒了
And ran, and ran right into me.
好了 好了 你需要冷静下来
Okay, okay, okay, okay. You need to calm down.
没事的 你会没事的
Okay, you're okay. You're okay.
躺着不要动
Just stay lying down.
没有她你们能上场吗
Are you good to go without her?
-没事的 你会没事的 -躺下不要动
- You're okay. You're okay. - Just stay lying down.
我们舞团的一个成员 她受伤了
One of our dance members, she got injured.
姑娘们 到这边来一下
Girls, come here for a second.
没有她你们能上场吗
Are you good to go without her?
能
Yes.
她不能上场了
We're very, very sad
我们感到非常难过
that she can't perform with us,
但我们还是会为了她上场
but we're gonna do it all for her,
争取晋级下一轮
try to make it to the next round.
接下来登场的是Dem Raider Boyz
Next up on stage, it's Dem Raider Boyz
Cubcakes Dance Crew和Flip
versus Cubcakes Dance Crew versus Flip.
-这场应该会很精彩 -是啊
- This should be a good one. - Yeah.
首先表演的是Flip
First up, it's Flip.
开始吧
Here we go.
少年团队组 Flip
加拿大 里维斯
BGM: Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: Allegro Con Brio
by CSR Symphony Orchestra, Zagreb Philharmonic Orchestra
BGM: Galvanize by The Chemical Brothers
♪ The time has come, the time has come ♪
♪ The time has, the time has, the time has ♪
♪ The time has, the time has, time, time, time ♪
♪ The time has come to ♪
稳住
Stuck it.
♪ Don't hold back ♪
♪ Put apprehension on the back burner ♪
♪ Let it sit, don't even get in it ♪
♪ Don't hold back get involved with the jam ♪
♪ Don't fear, hot chick ♪
♪ Don't hold back ♪
♪ World, the time has come ♪
太棒了
Come on!
真是太燃了 太酷了
That was fire. That was dope.
跳得太棒了 姑娘们
Very nice, girls.
不得不说你们真是让我大吃一惊
Look, I got to say that really surprised me.
我真没想到你们会以如此
I didn't know how you guys were gonna be able to take
与众不同的方式编排舞步
what you do and do it in a different way,
不仅动作复杂 而且十分有难度
and it was intricate and very difficult.
刚才的那个托举 你们稳住了
That lift you guys did, you stuck that.
我希望你们排成一条直线的时间能再长一点
I wish you would have stayed in the line a little bit longer
而不是很快就散开了
instead of pulling out of it so quickly
因为 你们需要时间来喘口气
because it was just-- it needed a moment to breathe right there,
除此之外
but other than that I thought
我觉得这是一支非常不错的舞蹈
it was a really, really good routine.
-太感谢你了 -真的非常不错
- Thank you so much. - Really, really good.
看着让我感觉焕然一新
That was so refreshing to see.
这个概念 真是太有趣了
It was so interesting, the concept.
你们用的音乐 是管弦乐的风格
That music, the kind of orchestral, you know,
加上与锁舞的配合
arrangement with the--with the locking,
这样的编排实在是个完美的组合
that juxtaposition was just such a beautiful combination,
总的来说 你们的动作干净利落
and bringing that together, just it was so clean,
像激光一样有凝聚力
like, laser-sharp together.
你们身体的线条 还有队形
The lines, the formations,
说真的 这真称得上是场绝世之舞
I mean, this was definitely a redemption dance.
-太感谢你了 -表现非常好
- Thank you so much. - Well done.
我想说说你们的服装
I want to talk about the wardrobe for a minute.
我很喜欢手套与黑色夹克衫的对比
I love the gloves versus the black jackets
因为我的目光绝对会被你们的手吸引
'cause it definitely led my eye to your hands.
从音乐到服装 再到到台上发生的一切
From the music to the wardrobe to what was happening
你们证明了自己拥有登上这个舞台的实力
on the stage, y'all proved why y'all are here right now.
好了 我们现在要为你们打分了
All right, guys, we're gonna lock in your scores
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表