剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
They're facing off against Expressenz
一支出色的现代舞团
who are a fantastic contemporary team who have the most
BGM: Something in the Water by Carrie Underwood
拥有不可思议的同步旋转技能 技惊四座
unbelievable synchronized turning section that just wowed us all.
你们有什么练旋转的独门绝技吗
Is there a way that you practice turns?
-我们训练的时候会绑踝沙带 -什么
- We use ankle weights. - Say what?
沙袋一卸掉 感觉腿都能浮起来了
And then when you take them off, it's like your leg just floats up.
如果你们晋级到下一轮 请继续努力前进
Just moving forward, if you make it to the next round,
我不希望感受到学院派的那种情感
I don't want it to feel like-- like stage school emotion
感觉是故意表现出来的
where it's, like, practiced emotion.
我想感受到最真实的情感
I want it to feel authentic.
BGM: Gladiator by Zayde Wolf
♪ Let me back it up to the start of the climb ♪
我们选择Expressenz是因为
So me and my team picked The Expressenz because
她们最厉害的就是动作精准度
one of their strongest suits is precision.
虽然这不是我们的长处
And even though it's not one of ours,
但我们希望朝这个方向努力 挑战自我
we still wanna work towards that and challenge ourselves.
棒极了 大伙儿
Amazing, guys.
你们展现的情感非常真实
The emotion you have is incredible.
如果有些时候音乐性更加复杂
Maybe there's some more complicated musicality moments
显得动作不会太简单
so it doesn't come off too simplistic.
有一个你们一起做这个动作
There's a moment when you guys get together to do your--
-探戈 -没错 探戈动作
- Your tango. - Yeah, your tango bits.
感觉在探戈之前有一点停顿
It felt like there's a bit of a wait before the tango.
没错 节拍是七 停 然后到他们
Yes, it's the seven to wait for their dance.
如果这里添加一些音乐
That's where if there's anything musical to add
就不会显得等待很枯燥
so we're not, like, waiting-- Here comes the--
-没错 -就是这样
- Yes. - Yeah.
上一季 我和我的搭档为晋级赛
Last season me and my partner had an amazing performance
准备了支精彩的舞蹈 但却没机会表演
to show for the Cut, but we never got to it because
我们在对决赛中保留了实力
we were holding back.
这次不会再发生了
It's not gonna happen again.
♪ Gladiator ♪
The Untouchables将带来一场优雅
The Untouchables are going to bring a really polished
又难忘的演出
and memorable routine.
但大家也绝不要低估Expressenz
But you should never underestimate Expressenz.
姑娘们 你们的情感表达实在太美了
Girls, this emotional side of you is really beautiful.
我们希望能讲述一个更贴近我们生活的故事
We definitely wanted a story that, like, related to us more.
高中生的生活非常艰苦
Being a teenager in high school is really hard.
去年 我们身边至少有一人 青少年
In the past year we all know of at least one person--teenager--
选择了自杀
who has committed suicide.
如此年轻的生命却认为这个世界上
It's crazy that someone so young could think that
已没有值得留念的东西 这真的很疯狂
there's nothing left for them in the world.
我们只是想鼓励大家
And so we're just trying to encourage people
你不需要独自一人承受
that you don't have to feel that way and there's always
总会有人愿意聆听
someone there to listen to you.
没错 我认为这很美
Yes, I think that's beautiful.
在上台之前 想想你们认识的人
Before you do this routine, think of somebody who has felt
孤独寂寞的人 投入更多个人感情
alone that you know and make it personal.
然后上台表演
And then do the routine.
接下来登场的是The Untouchables
Next up on stage, it's The Untouchables
对战Expressenz
versus Expressenz.
接下去的比赛 我要全力以赴
In this next dance, I'm going full force.
有这些战士与我并肩作战
And with these warriors beside me,
我做好了充足的准备
I'm more prepared than ever.
他们选择了我们着实冒了风险
It's a huge gamble that they chose us,
他们很可能犯了个百万美金的大错
and they may have just made their million-dollar mistake.
首先登台的是The Untouchables
First up, it's The Untouchables.
那是D'angelo
D'angelo, that's his name.
他去年和一个女孩一起来的
He was here last year with a-- with a girl,
在对决赛中被淘汰了
and they actually--they got knocked out in the Duels.
少年团队组 The Untouchables
佛罗里达州 迈阿密
♪ As a child you would wait and watch from far away ♪
BGM: Warriors by Imagine Dragons
♪ But you always knew that you'd be the one ♪
♪ That work while they all play ♪
♪ You, you lay awake at night and scheme ♪
♪ Of all the things that you would change ♪
♪ But it was just a dream ♪
不错 不错
Nice. Nice.
♪ Here we are, don't turn away now ♪
♪ We are the warriors that built this town ♪
♪ Here we are, don't turn away now ♪
♪ We are the warriors that built this town ♪
♪ Here we are, don't turn away now ♪
♪ We are the warriors that built this town ♪
这的确像是对决赛的表演
That really felt like Duel material to me.
没错 整个制♥作♥
Yeah, the production, like--
就像电影《角斗士》一样
It was like "Gladiator."
这个舞蹈背后的故事是什么
What's the story behind this piece?
这有点像是我自己的经历
It kind of relates to me
因为上一次我在对决赛中被淘汰了
'cause last time, when I was in the Duels, I got cut.
这次我带来了我的战士们
But now I have my warriors,
我们要走得更远
and we're gonna push even further.
没错
Yeah.
回答得好 你真是个不可小觑的领导者
Good answer. You're a hell of a leader.
你有一队人马
You got a team of people
首先是你独自登场
that you got out there by yourself initially
结尾也是你单独一人 舞蹈风格非常清晰
and held it yourself-- this was a lot clearer as far as style.
这套编舞包涵不止一种风格
Like, there was definitely more than one style in there,
而每一种风格都有出彩的时候
but every style had its time to shine.
-精彩的地方 -干得好
- Its moment. - Great job.
我喜欢你们团队的原因是
One thing I love about you as a team
表演的概念很出众 像完整的舞蹈制♥作♥
is the concept was beautiful. It was like a full production.
有阿根廷探戈
You know, there's Argentine tango there,
有莎莎舞的动作 最开始的地方
there was some salsa moves, there was a pasodoble
还有斗牛舞 当你们像战士一样冲前
at the beginning as you came forward as the warriors.
如果去掉服装的效果
If I was going to take away the costumes,
去掉整个舞蹈制♥作♥效果
take away the production element,
只看舞蹈部分
and I did just look at the dancing,
说实话我觉得有点简单
it was a little simple, actually, honestly.
有时候并不是说
Sometimes it doesn't have to be
编舞越复杂越好
the most difficult choreography--
-没错 -当说到展现一场精彩的表演
- Right, right. - When you're talking about giving a great show.
我觉得他们讲述的故事
I felt like it was appropriate for the story
很适合这个舞台
they were trying to tell.
另一组需要一个更好的故事才能打败他们
They're gonna have to come with something special to beat that.
好了 现在开始打分
All right, we're gonna lock in our scores.
技巧方面 动作可以更干净一些
Technique, it could have been a touch cleaner.
接下来出场的是Expressenz
Next up on stage, it's Expressenz.
少年团队组 Expressenz
印第安纳州 印第安纳波利斯
♪ Say something, I'm giving up on you ♪
BGM: Say Something by A Great Big World
♪ And I will swallow my pride ♪
♪ You're the one that I love ♪
♪ And I'm saying good-bye ♪
♪ Say something, I'm giving up on you ♪
♪ And anywhere I would have followed you ♪
♪ Say something, I'm giving up on you ♪
♪ Say something, I'm giving up on you ♪
非常好
It was pretty good.
-詹妮起鸡皮疙瘩了 -我起鸡皮疙瘩了
- Jen's got the goosies. - I got the goosies.
-詹妮起鸡皮疙瘩了 -我起鸡皮疙瘩了
- Jen's got the goosies! - I got the goosies!
这可装不出来
I can't fake that.
非常柔中带刚
It was so strong in its softness,
所有的情感都很同步
and it was so perfectly in sync with every emotion
你们想要营造的气氛
and moment that you guys tried to create.
感动了我 真的
It-it moved me. It really moved me.
从最开始的三个动作
I mean, yes, I had goosebumps from the beginning
我就起鸡皮疙瘩了
from one of the first three moves.
而往后更是渐入佳境
And it just got better and better and better and better
整个表演都是
throughout the routine.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们刚才在舞台上呈现的
The quality of dancing that you just produced
舞蹈水平真是无人能及
on that stage was just second to none.
那种控制力 旋转的完美同步
The control, your turns were perfectly in sync into, like--
-简直登峰造极 -中间部分的变化
- Sickening. - And changing in the middle.
你们的跳跃都仿佛在同一个高度
And also, too, like, you leap, like, at the exact same height
落地的时间也是完美契合
perfectly landing the same time,
翻滚动作也很同步 为你们鼓掌
rolling at the same time. I applaud you.
为你们鼓掌 太棒了
I applaud you, I applaud you. Amazing.
你们就好像一个人在台上跳舞
It's like there's one person up there.
旋转非常的同步
The turns were so together.
掌控力量的水平很高超
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表