剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
世界舞蹈大赛
第二季 第五集
这里是
This is...
「世界舞蹈大赛」
"World of Dance."
这是全世界
The biggest dance competition...
最盛大的舞蹈比赛
In the world.
这才是真正的舞蹈
That's what this is about.
上周 世界最优秀的舞者
Last week, the world's best dancers
为舞台注入了新的能量
brought power to the stage.
舞者是运动员
Dancers are athletes.
勒布朗·詹姆斯也做不到你们这样
LeBron James couldn't do what y'all do.
BGM: Champion by Fall Out Boy
今晚 资格赛继续进行
Tonht, the qualifiers continue.
如果没有舞蹈我不会成为现在的自己
I don't think I would be the same person at all without dance.
我现在就可以告诉你
I'm gonna tell you right now,
我十岁时 远不如你们这么厉害
when I was 10 years old, I was nowhere near that good.
今年好多都是关于女性赋权的...
This year is all about women empowerment, so...
说得没错
All about it.
好样的
Let's go!
所以你们要好好利用那些瞬间
You gotta take advantage of those moments
展示出更多惊艳的动作
to give us something boom!
如果你想获得大家的认可
The only way for people to call you
唯一的方法就是在这个比赛中取胜
is for you to win this competition.
准备好
Get ready.
只有强者中的强者才能晋级
Only the best of the best will make it through
争夺一百万美金的奖励
for a chance at the $1 million prize.
让我们看看你是否晋级
Let's see if you made it through.
开始了
Here we go.
♪ I am the champion ♪
有请主持人
Now please welcome your host,
珍娜·迪万
Jenna Dewan.
大家晚上好 欢迎收看「世界舞蹈大赛」
Hello, everyone. Welcome to "World of Dance."
欢迎评委入席
Let's hear it for your judges.
BGM: Tip Toe by Jason Derulo (feat. French Montana)
德瑞克·霍夫 Ne-Yo
Derek Hough, NE-YO,
以及詹妮弗·洛佩兹
and Jennifer Lopez.
资格赛现在继续进行
The qualifiers continue right now.
我们与强者中的强者一起竞争
We are here with the best of the best.
大家的才能天赋都是一流的
The caliber of talent is top-notch.
目前我正在与Cher一起巡回演出
I'm currently touring with Cher.
我刚结束了与Sia的巡回演出
I actually just got off tour with Sia.
你们之前为谁工作过
Who have you worked for?
目前我正在詹妮弗·洛佩兹的演出秀里工作
Currently, I'm working with Jennifer Lopez in her residency show.
哇 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
-詹妮弗 你与她一起跳舞 -是的
- Jennifer--you dance with her? - I dance with Jennifer, yeah.
今晚要在她面前跳舞你有什么感受
What is that like dancing for her tonight?
太疯狂了
It's gonna be nuts.
我是Rudy Abreu 我们是
I'm Rudy Abreu and we are...
Embodiment
Embodiment.
BGM: My Way by Calvin Harris
成年团体组 Embodiment
现代舞
我们都是曾经为全球知名艺人伴舞的舞者
We are all backup dancers for some of the biggest artists in the world.
我曾经为席琳·迪翁工作 与王子乐队合作
I've danced for Celine Dion. I've done a show for Prince.
为詹妮弗·洛佩兹工作感觉像梦想成真
Dancing for Jennifer Lopez is like a dream every day.
我做伴舞的时间蛮久了
I've been dancing backup for such a long time,
但我一直梦想成为一名编舞
but my passion has always been to choreograph.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
所以我召集了最优秀的男性舞者
And I have assembled the best male dancers.
我们有十三位性感的男人
We have 13 sexy guys.
我的老天
Oh, my gosh!
在詹妮弗面前展现这样的舞蹈
Presenting something like this in front of Jennifer--
我非常紧张
it's very nerve-racking to me,
因为这是第一次
because this is the first time
我向别人展现自己的编舞水平
I get to showcase my choreography.
-今天我好紧张 -是的
- I'm nervous for today. - Yeah.
今天太疯狂了
Today is crazy.
现在我们不再是在背景中了
Now we're not in the shadow,
不再是谁的伴舞了
dancing backup behind any artist.
今天我们在聚光灯之下 我们是主角
We're in the spotlight. It's about us now.
请用热烈的掌声
Make some noise...
欢迎即将上台表演的
and welcome to the stage...
Embodiment
Embodiment.
雄性激素大驾光临
The testosterone has entered the building.
没错 雄性激素扑面而来
Yes, yes, the testosterone is here.
成年团队组 Embodiment
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
BGM: Believer by Imagine Dragons
♪ First things first ♪
♪ I'ma say all the words inside my head ♪
♪ I'm fired up and tired of ♪
♪ The way that things have been ♪
♪ Oh-ooh ♪
♪ The way that things have been ♪
♪ Oh-ooh ♪
♪ I was broken from a young age ♪
♪ Taking my sulking to the masses ♪
♪ Writing my poems for the few ♪
♪ That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me ♪
♪ Singing from heartache from the pain ♪
♪ Taking my message from the veins ♪
♪ Speaking my lesson from the brain ♪
♪ Seeing the beauty through the... ♪
♪ Pain ♪
♪ You made me a, you made me a believer ♪
♪ Believer ♪
♪ Pain ♪
♪ You break me down, you build me up ♪
♪ Believer ♪
♪ Believer ♪
非常有力量
厉害 厉害
All right, all right.
-赞 -淡定 淡定
- All right. - All right, all right.
我认识Rudy
I know Rudy.
Rudy和我以前合作过
Rudy and I have worked together before.
-是的 女士 -你今天紧张吗
- Yes, ma'am. - Are you nervous being up there today?
我以前都是
I'm just so used to, like,
在你身边跳舞 今天
dancing next to you, and now I'm, like,
在你面前跳舞 还要被评分
dancing in front of you and I gotta, like, get judged.
现在我可以说出我的真实想法了
Now I get to tell you what I really think.
没错
Exactly
开始了
Here we go.
好了 我只是开玩笑
Okay, no. I'm just kidding.
听着 这支舞蹈向我们展现了真实的你们
Listen, that first performance shows us who you are,
我从这支舞蹈中感受到
and what I got from this is that
你们是非常强壮的技术型舞者
you're very strong technical dancers.
Ruby知道如何变换队形
And Rudy choreographing knows how to move you guys around,
形成强有力的阵型
make strong formations,
使得整个表演非常精彩
and really make for a great performance overall.
这是一个很棒的舞蹈表演
It was a great dance piece.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you! - Thank you, baby.
对我来说 当我跳舞时感到自己最男人
For me, I feel my most masculine when I'm dancing.
-感觉充满力量 -很强大
- That was like, power, man. - Powerful.
非常有力量 同时很优美
It was so strong, but beautiful.
合作的地方 协助翻转那个人
The partner work, the assisted flip over the guy,
那一段太赞了
I mean, that was awesome.
有一个地方我想建议一下
I would say-- a critique that I would give--
我个人认为在音乐性方面
some of the musicality, for me, there was opportunity
可以有一些停顿以更好地配合音乐
for some staccato to sort of match that.
但你们很有能力
But you guys have the ingredients.
你们有能力在这个比赛里走得很远
You have what it takes to go far in this competition.
-谢谢 德瑞克 -非常感谢
- Thank you, Derek. - Thank you so much.
阳刚和优雅兼具是需要技术的
It takes skill to be masculine and elegant at the same time,
这正是我在舞蹈中看到的
and that's exactly what I saw.
我有一个建议
I have one critique.
这首歌♥ 发挥空间不太大
This song-- there's not a lot to it,
因为只有鼓点和节奏
so it's just drums and drama,
所以你们要好好利用那些瞬间 迸发动力
so you gotta take advantage of those moments to be dynamic,
展示出更多惊艳的动作
to give us something boom!
除此之外 干得漂亮
But other than that, great job.
你对这个比赛的目标是什么
What's your goal with this whole entire competition?
我想更进一步
I would like to take the next step
成为一个编舞者
as a choreographer,
这对我来说是个绝佳的机会
and I thought this was the best opportunity for me
不一定能够走到最后
not necessarily to take it to the end,
但至少留下一个印记
but to leave a mark.
听我说 Rudy
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表