剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
♪ Hey, hey, let's go ♪
♪ Snap your fingers, do your step ♪
♪ You can do it all by yourself ♪
♪ Let me see you do it, hey ♪
♪ Let me see you do it ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ Hey, yeah ♪
♪ Brand-new shoes, brand-new tool ♪
♪ Pull out the old school 'cause I'm feeling real cool ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm from the A, so I'm leaning and rocking ♪
♪ Snapping my fingers then reaching for my ugh ♪
♪ Back to the track, back to the snap ♪
♪ One-two step, then you gotta lean back ♪
♪ Yeah this is how we do it in the A Town ♪
♪ And if you ain't know, this is how it goes down ♪
♪ Snap your fingers, do your step ♪
♪ You can do it all by yourself ♪
♪ Let me see you do it, hey ♪
♪ Let me see you do it ♪
♪ Hey, hey, hey ♪
我被点燃了
I feel the flames.
你们太有那股狠劲儿了
You guys have so much grit.
我可不想在无人小巷里碰上你们
I don't wanna meet you in a back alley.
她们的优势是同步性与沉着冷静
But I think what they have in synchronicity and in peace and calm
而你们却有一股凶狠劲和swag范儿
you guys make up for in griminess
而你们却有一股凶狠劲和swag范儿
and in the--and the swag that you guys have.
你看她的脸 活生生一个妈妈桑
Yeah, that face. Little mama right here.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-不客气 -我的天哪
- You are welcome. - Oh, my goodness.
跳得干净利索 非常同步
You guys were clean. You guys were in sync.
鲤鱼打挺那部分
The part where you guys were doing the rubber bands,
动作非常同步
in sync and changing directions
同时还在转换方向 可不简单
as you're doing them. That's not easy.
非常困难
That's not easy.
我很喜欢收尾时燃烧的玫瑰花瓣
I love the burn with the roses at the end.
感受到了熊熊烈火
Felt the flames, ladies and gentlemen.
-你们的节奏 -节奏把握得很完美
- Your grooves. - Yeah, the grooves were sick.
天哪
Oh, man.
还有那个跪落的动作
And also, there's, like, the knee drop in there
看似轻而易举其实很难
that, like, you made it look so easy but it's not.
-非常棒 -谢谢
- Really great job. - Thank you!
现在开始给你们打分
We're gonna score it. Here we go.
来吧
Let's go!
我很喜欢她们的编舞
I actually like the choreography.
接下来是Fabulous Sisters舞团
Next up, it's Fabulous Sisters.
-来吧 -加油
- Let's go. - Let's go.
开始吧
Let's go.
开开眼界
Tease me!
接下来有请Fabulous Sisters
Next up onstage, Fabulous Sisters.
看来有好戏看了
This looks intense.
少年团队组 Fabulous Sisters
日本 福岛
BGM: Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling (feat. Lzzy Hale)
起鸡皮疙瘩了
Oh, I get goosies.
♪ Somebody shine a light ♪
♪ I'm frozen by the fear in me ♪
♪ Somebody make me feel alive ♪
♪ And shatter me ♪
♪ Shatter me ♪
♪ Somebody make me feel alive ♪
♪ And shatter me ♪
♪ Somebody make me feel alive ♪
♪ And shatter me ♪
太棒了
Come on now, ladies.
从头到尾都很完美
I want you to the end.
美丽的舞蹈 娴熟的动作
Beautiful pictures. Super mature movements.
更别说都是如此年轻的舞者
Especially considering the fact that everybody's so young.
-简直就是流动的艺术 -谢谢
- That was art in motion. - Thank you!
我喜欢的是 舞蹈的开场
Here's what I loved. The beginning.
想着快让我开开眼界吧
I was like, "Yes, tease me, tease me.
很好奇会看到什么样的舞蹈 这感觉真好
I don't know what's gonna happen. I love it.
到了尾声一切都安静下来时
And then the end when it all got quiet.
动作非常协调而美丽
So perfectly synchronized and beautiful.
最后你保持着那个动作 就是你
And then you just held it-- Yes, you.
保持这个动作
And you did this.
仿佛在说表演结束 谢谢欣赏
And it was just like, "We're done, thank you so much."
-我觉得太棒了 -谢谢
- And I was like, "Yes." - Thank you!
小美女们 天哪
Ladies, oh, my goodness.
你们在舞台上充满了能量
You have so much power when you're on that stage.
我很欣赏你们清晰的舞蹈原则
What I love about you is, I can tell that your work ethic
-一种很有竞争力的舞蹈原则 -太疯狂了
- is a competitive work ethic. - Insane.
动作干净不拖沓 非常利索
Everything is crystal clear. It's clean.
如激光般精准 动作很同步
It's laser sharp. It's together.
目的 情感与舞蹈相结合
The intention, the emotion, the performance.
都在你们的舞蹈中 非常喜欢你们
It's all there. I love you, Fabulous Sisters.
干得漂亮
Well done!
太感谢了
Thank you so much!
我们要开始打分了
We're gonna do your scores. Here we go.
她们太棒了
They were amazing
评委已经打好了分数
The judges' scores are locked.
让我们揭晓本次对决的赢家
Let's reveal the winner of this Duel.
首先揭晓Rascals舞团的分数
Rascals, your scores are first.
Rascals 94.3分
Rascals, 94.3.
太厉害了
Amazing job.
Fabulous Sisters 你们的分数
Fabulous Sisters, you need more than
要超过94.3才能赢得本次对决
94.3 to win this Duel.
BGM: Clearly by Grace VanderWaal
♪ All the roads I've been before ♪
现在公布得分
Let's see their score.
♪ Always got me shaking ♪
♪ And all the signs I once ignored ♪
♪ In my denial, I didn't want to face them ♪
♪ I can see clearly now ♪
恭喜Fabulous Sisters舞团
Fabulous Sisters, congratulations.
我们晋级赛见
We'll see you in the cut.
Rascals 你们向世人展示了真正的比舞
Rascals, you guys just showed the world how to battle.
听我说
Listen to me.
你们已经拼尽了全力
You guys danced your little butts off.
你们虽处于弱势 但也和对方进行了激烈的比拼
You were an underdog, and you gave them a run for their money,
很遗憾看到你们离去
and we are sorry to see you go.
明年再来参加一次
Yeah, come back next year.
♪ I can see clearly now, the rain has gone ♪
我为所有人感到骄傲
I'm feeling proud of all of us
我们经历了太多
because we've been through so much things,
我们一定会重振旗鼓的
and you're definitely gonna see the Rascals again.
很荣幸在比赛中看到你们这样的舞团
We feel lucky to have you guys in the competition.
你们不断推陈出新
You keep bringing more innovation to what you do,
你们很有可能会坚持到最后
and I think you guys have a shot at the whole thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
再次恭喜 Fabulous Sisters舞团
One more time. Fabulous Sisters.
♪ It's gonna be bright ♪
太棒了 太棒了
我们晋级到下一轮比赛了
干得漂亮 你们太棒了
Good job. You're so amazing.
下节精彩
大家好
Hello, everyone.
将有两组团队进入斗舞场
As a reminder, two acts will enter our arena.
只有一组能够晋级
Only one will survive.
评委的打分将决定谁能够晋级
The judges' scores decide who stays and who goes home.
詹妮弗 看到选手的离去肯定很不容易
Jennifer, it wasn't easy letting those contestants go.
对 非常不容易
No, it's-it's not.
对决赛充满了艰难的抉择
The Duels is a really tough round.
竞争总会失去很多优秀的舞者
They go head-to-head, and we're gonna lose somebody great.
舞者们已经在后台跃跃欲试了
They're waiting backstage ready to come out here and bring it,
那就让我们开始吧
so let's get started.
BGM: Only One King by Jung Youth
♪ As a boy I always knew I'd one day ♪
♪ Have the courage to be king ♪
♪ Time flew and I grew up ♪
成年组
在成年组对决中
In this upper Duel,
现代舞独舞Michael Dameski
contemporary soloist Michael Dameski
选择挑战pop舞者Angyil
chose solo popper Angyil.
♪ 'Cause I'm coming right, coming right ♪
BGM: Mercy by Shawn Mendes
♪ Consuming all the air inside ♪
这两名独舞之间的对决将会非常激烈
These two soloists going head-to-head is gonna be tough.
♪ Skin from off my bones ♪
一边是Michael Dameski
On one side, you have Michael Dameski.
经过正规培训的舞者 有着完美的肌肉线条
Beautifully classically-trained dancer with gorgeous lines
可以腾空飞跃
who can just fly.
他在资格赛中的表现逐渐升温
His qualifier routine built and built until he had
直到让我们震惊得无话可说
us on the edge of our seats.
♪ Please have mercy on me ♪
你叫什么 来自哪里
Who are you, and where did you come from?
我来自澳大利亚的悉尼
I'm actually from Sydney, Australia.
三年前搬来洛杉矶
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表