剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
Like, way to play to your strengths.
观众都能感受到
The crowd felt it.
你能感受到演播厅的气氛随着你们
You felt the rise in the room as the turns just kept
不停地旋转而逐渐高涨
going and going and going and going and then...
说得对
Yeah.
好了 现在给你们打分
All right, we're gonna lock in your scores,
看看谁能晋级 好吗
and we'll see who takes it, okay?
好 现在评委已经打分完毕
All right, judges' scores are locked.
看看谁在这场对决赛中胜出
Let's find out the winner of this Duel.
先看The Untouchables的得分
The Untouchables, your scores are first.
好 现在评委已经打分完毕
All right, judges' scores are locked.
先看The Untouchables的得分
The Untouchables, your scores are first.
89.3分
89.3.
Expressenz需要高于该分才能晋级
Expressenz, you need more than 89.3 to win this Duel.
看看你们的得分
Let's see your score.
Expressenz获胜
Expressenz!
♪ Lionhearts ♪
BGM: Lionheart by Demi Lovato
♪ And we walk together into the light ♪
评委们 还有什么想说的吗
Judges, is there anything you want to say?
你们给这个舞台呈现了无与伦比的表演
You absolutely brought--that was an incredible performance.
你们该为自己感到非常骄傲
You should be very, very, very proud of yourselves.
期待看到你们回归 爱你们
Keep coming back. We love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
掌声再次送给The Untouchables
One more time for The Untouchables.
你们做得很好 这不是终点
对我来说这是现代舞的最高境界
To me that was contemporary at its finest.
你们真的很完美地展现了自己
You guys really, really did yourselves proud.
在台上创造了一个令人叹为观止的表演
You guys created a singular moment up there that was breathtaking.
掌声祝贺Expressenz
Give it up for Expressenz.
♪ We are lionhearts ♪
-我们让詹妮弗起鸡皮疙瘩了 -是啊
- We gave Jennifer goosebumps. - We gave her the goosies.
我们已经准备好面对晋级赛了
We're so ready to go to the Cuts.
不能说D'Angelo和他的团队做的不好
You can't take anything from what D'Angelo and his team did.
只是层次不同 他们局限在身体层面
Just a different level. It was just body level.
对 层次不同
淘汰一支好的队伍总是很艰难
It's always tough to lose the good ones.
下一个是谁
Who's next up?
成年组
在这场成年组的对决赛中
In this upper duel,
Krump舞者Bdash和Konkrete
krumpers Bdash and Konkrete
选择了国标冠军Pasha和Daniella
take on ballroom champions Pasha & Daniella.
BGM: Moves by Bakes
♪ I got the moves ♪
Bdash和Konkrete
Bdash and Konkrete.
他们的首秀就惊艳到我们了
These guys blew us away in their first performance.
他们把Krump这种粗糙的
They took krumping-- this sort of rough,
非常街头的舞蹈
ready-to-go street dance-- and brought it
推上了一个新的层面
to an entirely new level.
♪ I got the moves, I'm making moves ♪
很难让两个Krump舞者
It's hard to take two krumpers and get them
在同样的时间跳同样的动作
to do the same thing at the same time.
所以我们才去上编舞课
Yes, that's why we took choreo classes,
以便更加理解这个舞台
so we could start understanding this stage right here.
这是很了不得的成就
That's achievement.
我们想让儿子知道 只要努力
We wanna show our sons that you can be what you wanna be
就可以成为你想成为的人
as long as you put the work behind it.
在资格赛中 Pasha和Daniella
In the qualifiers, Pasha & Daniella
♪ A little talking and a lot of action ♪
给我们展现了国标与嘻哈融合的舞蹈
gave us this sort of raw rock 'n' roll take on ballroom.
BGM: Limit to Your Love by James Blake
你可以从这支舞蹈中感受到
You could totally feel their-- their real-life relationship
他们现实生活中的感情
coming through in the routine.
在家乡俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我父母意识到
Back in Russia, my parents realized that there
在这个国家我能有个美好的未来
is a future for me in this country.
我们抛下了所有
We left everything behind.
我无以为报只能倾尽全力
All I want to do is give back.
抛弃国标舞的光鲜之处确实有些冒险
It was kind of a risky approach to forgo the glamour
因为要接上一P的尾巴求校对大大帮忙补全~
and the glitz of ballroom dancing.
一些评审能够对它产生共鸣
It resonated with some of the judges.
但不是所有人
Not everybody.
没能达到我心中期待的竞争力
It wasn't as competitive for me as I would have liked it to be.
他有权表达自己的意见
He's entitled to his opinion.
♪ To your love ♪
BGM: Hustler by Zayde Wolf
我从来没见过这样的
Whoo! I have never seen that before.
而且感觉这个舞蹈背后
Also felt like there was a really great story
-有什么动人的故事 -我在扮演恐惧
- behind that dance. - I'm playing fear.
你们恐惧什么呢
What are you guys fearful of?
最初知道我要当爸爸的时候
The first time I knew I was gonna be a father,
我觉得「我需要打五份工才行」
I was like, "Oh, I need five jobs."
-嗯 -立刻就得上岗
- Yeah. - Like, tomorrow.
作为一个父亲 就感觉像屁♥股♥着火了一样
Being a father, it puts a fire under your belt.
我们再也不是为了自己跳舞了
We're not dancing for ourselves anymore.
你明白的 我们是为了 我们的
You know, we're dancing for, you know our--
-小宝贝们 -小宝贝们
- The little ones. - The little ones.
在上台之前好好消化一下这个感觉
Really personalize that and feel that
以便将这种感受传达给评委们
before you do your dance so that that message is felt for those judges.
为什么会选Pasha和Daniella
Why did you choose Pasha & Daniella?
-因为他们与众不同 -你明白吗
- They're different. - You know what I'm saying?
他们肯定会带来什么新的东西
They've got to bring something else different.
不要低估你的对手
You can't underestimate your opponent.
我们要保证我们练习得更努力跳得更尽力
We have to make sure we practice harder and go harder.
-我们会获胜的 -胜者只有一个嘛
- We gotta get it. - There's gonna be one winner.
♪ Keep turning up the heat ♪
♪ I keep turning up the heat ♪
哇 真棒
Yes. Whoo!
其实我个人认为你们资格赛的得分
I actually personally think you guys were scored too low
有一点太低了
in the qualifier round.
我们其实很开心
We're actually really happy that
-NE-YO没给我们那么高的分数 -好
- NE-YO didn't give us such a high score. - Yeah.
因为我们正需要听到那样的话才能感受到
'Cause it was what we needed to hear to give us the extra,
我们所需要的推力 「破壳而出」
like, nudge and just be like, "Get out of your shell."
我们决定加一些冒险的托举和技巧
We decided to do some dangerous risk-taking lifts and tricks.
♪ They're gonna call me king, babe ♪
谁知道他会不会把我摔下来
He might drop me. You never know.
但这是一个我们必须要冒险的平台
But this is the platform where we have to take risks.
♪ Keep turning up the heat ♪
你们能不能不要看两侧
Can--Every time instead of looking out here or out here
去直视那些评委
look right at the judges.
最好再多加入一点力量 这样
I would almost give a little bit more charge so that
你们的激♥情♥才能被评委们感受到
the passion you guys have, they feel it connect with them.
因为那才是会让詹妮弗起鸡皮疙瘩的东西
Because that's what gives Jennifer the goosies.
好的
Okay.
接下来上台是 Bdash和Konkrete
Next up onstage, it's Bdash & Konkrete
对战Pasha和Daniella
versus Pasha & Daniella.
作为Krump舞者 我们随时准备迎接战斗
As krumpers, we already have the battle mind-set.
我们的字典里没有失败
Losing is not an option.
对于我们来说 家人是第一位的
For us, family's first.
他们做出了那么大的牺牲
They sacrificed everything.
我欠他们的
I owe everything to them.
所以我们要为了我们的生命而战
So we're gonna fight for our life.
首先上场的是Pasha和Daniella
First up, it's Pasha & Daniella.
好了 上吧
Okay, let's go.
成年组 Pasha & Daniella
纽约 史泰登岛
BGM: Faded by ZHU
♪ Baby, I'm wasted ♪
♪ All I wanna do is drive home to you ♪
♪ Baby, I'm faded ♪
棒
Nice.
♪ All I wanna do is take you downtown, baby ♪
♪ Baby, I'm wasted ♪
♪ All I wanna do is drive home to you ♪
♪ Baby, I'm faded ♪
♪ All I wanna do is take you downtown, baby ♪
♪ Baby, I'm wasted ♪
♪ All I wanna do is drive home to you ♪
♪ Baby, I'm faded ♪
那个表情
That look.
♪ All I wanna do is take you downtown, baby ♪
-Daniella 你仿佛是只猛兽 -嗯
- Daniella, you're a beast. - Yeah.
你像是瞪羚和老虎的混血
You're like a gazelle mixed with, like, a tiger.
-瞪羚 -像老虎一样
- Gazelle-- - Like a tiger.
我喜欢
I like it.
编舞非常棒
The routine was great.
在国标舞界 一般没有托举动作或技巧
I mean, in the ballroom world, there's not usually lifts or tricks.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表