剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
- I love you. - I love you, too.
这支舞蹈可以表达我的真实感受
This performance represents how I feel.
我是很害怕与他人分享真正的自己
Yeah, I'm scared to share who I am,
可这就是我
but this is me.
你一定可以的 孩子
掌声有请Jaxon Willard
Make some noise for Jaxon Willard!
开始吧 小伙子 加油
少年组 JAXON WILLARD
犹他州 亚美利加福克
BGM: Fragile by Kygo & Labrinth
? Crazy to think that a man can't hurt ?
? Love takes its toll every time ?
? It don't work yeah ?
? One door closes and another opens ?
? But I won't let go 'cause I'm not like him ?
? Baby just say the words ?
? Let the love begin ?
? Come take my heart of glass ?
? And give me your love ?
? I hope you'll still be there ?
? To pick the pieces up ?
? 'Cause baby I'm fragile ?
? Fragile, fragile ?
? 'Cause baby I'm fragile
? Fragile, fragile ?
大家见证了一段十分特别的时刻
That was a very special moment you guys got to witness right there.
他把我跳哭了
他把我们都跳哭了
He made a bunch of us cry.
我也是
谢谢
Thank you.
很显然 你对这首歌♥有着强烈的共鸣
Obviously, there was an amazing emotional connection to this song,
我也很想了解你背后的故事
and I'd love to know what the story is for you.
我被一个白人家庭领养
I was adopted by a white family,
住在一个主要是白人的社区
and we live in a predominantly white neighborhood,
所以我一直会因为自己的肤色
and so I've always been, like, teased
被他人取笑 欺凌
and, like, bullied about my skin color.
所以我总是压抑自己的感情
And so, I would always, like, suppress all my feelings
把它们藏在心里
and, like, keep them inside,
直到我发现了舞蹈
until I discovered dancing.
所以这首歌♥对我来说 就像在告诉我
And so, this song to me is kind of saying that, like,
我可以脆弱 也可以难过
it's okay to be vulnerable, and it's okay to be sad.
这正是我们的感受
Well, that is exactly what we all felt.
-谢谢 -你把自己的脆弱展现出来
- Thank you. - To allow that vulnerability to be seen,
才让这支舞如此美好
that is what is so beautiful,
也征服了所有观众
and I think captivated this whole entire audience
希望你永远不会失去这份勇气
I hope that you never lose that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我个人为你感到极为骄傲
I personally am proud as hell of you.
在我家 我妈曾经对我说过
I grew up in a house where my mother said to me,
感觉好 就笑
"If it feels good, smile,
受伤了 就哭
"If it hurts, cry,
永远不要羞于或害怕表现出来
and never be ashamed or afraid to do either one."
因为真正的人要学会使用情绪
Because what a real man is is somebody that uses emotion
而不是逃避它
and not runs from it.
兄弟 我百分百地理解你
Brother, I 100% feel you.
跳得真好
Great job.
Jaxon 你真是太美丽了
Jaxon, you are-- you are beautiful.
-没错 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的能力 抱歉 我有点激动了
The ability-- sorry, I'm, like, emotional.
你的舞蹈真是...
You know, dancing-- wow.
你有能力表达出那种情绪
the ability to have that emotion and have the brav--
有勇气去展现每一个瞬间
the bravery to have those small moments,
你往后退的那一刻
where you just were moving back,
让我们走进你的世界 跟你感同身受
and you drew us in, and we were with you.
你的舞蹈展现了舞者的本质
You embody what it is to be a dancer
故事讲述人的本质
and a storyteller
人的本质
and a human being.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谁帮你编的舞
Who does the choreography for you?
我都是自己编舞的
I choreograph all my own routines.
厉害啊 伙计
Come on, man!
这个回答真是出乎我的意料
I was not expecting that answer.
等一下 我们得赶紧打分
Okay, hold on, we're just gonna do our scores real quick.
你一定会得冠军
BGM: Fragile by Kygo
? Crazy to think that a man can't hurt ?
? Love takes its toll every time ?
? It don't work yeah ?
你需要获得80及以上的分数晋级下一轮
Okay, you need an 80 or above to get to the next round.
让我们看看你的得分
Let's see what you got.
? And another opens ?
? But I won't let go 'cause I'm not like him ?
? Baby just say the words, let the love begin ?
? Come take my heart of glass ?
? And give me your love ?
? I hope you'll still be there ?
? 'Cause baby I'm fragile ?
恭喜你 小可爱
Congratulations, my sweet little thing!
对决赛见 迫不及待
We will see you in The Duels, and we cannot wait.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
? 'Cause baby I'm fragile, fragile, fragile ?
我好为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
他获得了认可
To have him be validated in a way
我知道有时他感觉并不...
that I know sometimes he doesn't feel...
真是太棒了
it was aw-- it was just awesome.
舞蹈并不仅仅是舞动身体
Dance is not just being able to move your body well;
-而在于打动人心 -没错
- dance is being able to move people. - Yes.
他给人感觉并不属于俗世
He didn't feel like he belonged there.
-而是属于那个舞台 -是的
- He belongs on this stage. - Oh, yeah.
-他属于这里 -他属于这一刻
- He belongs here. - He belongs now.
都表达出来了
Word is out.
在这里你可以证明自己
This is where you come to prove yourself
成为全世界最棒的舞者之一
as one of the best dancers on the face of the planet.
-就在这里 -吹爆
- It happens here. - Preach!
接下来上台的是Flip
Hitting the floor next, it's Flip.
BGM: Feeling Good by Avicii
? Sun in the sky ?
? You know how I feel ?
少年团队组 FLIP
加拿大 里维斯
? And I'm feeling good ?
加油姑娘们
Let's go, ladies.
? Oh it's a new dawn ?
? It's a new day ?
? It's a new life ?
? For me ?
? And I'm feeling ?
? Good ?
Flip 画面感很棒 队形也很赞
Flip, I love the pictures. I love the formations.
十分干净利落 整齐有度
It was all really clean and together.
竞争力不好说
I don't know how competitive it is,
-但我很喜欢 -谢谢 谢谢
- but I will say I enjoyed it. - Thank you, thank you.
我觉得你们的竞争力还是很强的
I think you guys could be extremely competitive,
第一 因为你们彼此之间动作紧密一致
number one because you're so locked into each other.
但可以再多样性一点
But it will have to have more diversity in it, I think.
我觉得在机械舞和锁舞之间
I think in-between the popping and locking,
有时没有留下足够空间插入其他舞步
sometimes what happens is there's not enough other dancing,
你们可以再融入一下
and I think that's what you guys could incorporate.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很喜欢音乐和编舞的对比
I actually liked the contrast with the music and the choreography.
你们用自己的动作填补了其中的空间
You guys filled the space with your own sort of accents.
全面贯穿的感觉
It was, you know, oozing through it.
动作有力强劲 我真的很喜欢
And then hitting it hard. I really enjoyed that.
但随着舞蹈的进行
But as the routine progressed,
背景音乐无法支撑你们的舞蹈
the music actually didn't support you.
配合不上你们的表现
As much as what you guys were giving...
所有如果你们好好看一遍
So I think if you guys go through,
认真想一想
just think about that,
因为细节决定成败 明白吗
'cause everything counts, all right?
非常感谢您 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
好了 我们要打分了
All right, we're gonna lock in the scores.
开始了
Here we go.
BGM: Outside by Calvin Harris (feat. Ellie Goulding)
创造性
好了 你们需要80分及以上
All right, you guys, you need an 80 or better
才能晋级对决赛 开始吧
to get to The Duels. Here we go, let's see.
? I'll show you what it feels like ?
? Now I'm on the outside ?
? I'll show you what it feels like ?
? We did everything right ?
? Now I'm on the outside ?
你们险险擦过了晋级线
You guys made it through by the skin of your teeth this time.
你们要带着这份力量
You need to bring that power
踏出每一步 每一个动作
every single step, every single moment.
你们一定可以的
You guys can do it.
太好了
Yes!
-恭喜你们 -谢谢
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表