剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
The gusto, the grace. Magnifique.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了宝贝 我们要给你打分了
All right, baby, we're gonna do our scores now, okay?
BGM: Rise Up by JoJo
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah, that's right.
你需要获得80及以上的分数晋级对决赛
You need 80 or above to make it to the Duels.
让我们看看你的得分
Let's see what your scores are.
♪ You ain't gotta listen to nobody ♪
♪ No baby any way you go I'll follow ♪
♪ Fill you up never leave you hollow ♪
♪ I don't need to see what else is out there ♪
♪ Everything I want is right here ♪
祝贺你
Congratulations.
下一轮见 宝贝
We'll see you in the next round, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚刚发生了什么
我爱你
I love you.
-这是我跟小姑娘学的 -你知道吗
- I learned from very young. - You know what?
我要开始学弗拉门戈了
I'm gonna take up flamenco.
下节精彩
每一个动作都是精心设计的
Every move was deliberate.
我喜欢你们表演中舞步的轨迹
What I loved was the trajectory of the routine.
整个表演中舞步越来越好 越来越好
It just got better and better and better and better.
现场就变成了一场派对 大家一起狂欢
That turned into a party. Everybody was like,
「嗨起来」
"Oh, here we go!"
兄弟们 我知道我们穿了西装
Okay, you guys, I know we have these suits on.
但我直冒冷汗
But I am sweating through it.
我们是Pursuit
We are... Pursuit!
BGM: City Of Angels by 30 Seconds To Mars
成年团队组 Pursuit
现代舞
我们有一个共同点
We all have a pretty common bond in that
就是带着梦想搬来洛杉矶
we all moved to L.A. with a dream.
我们一直都在追寻成为舞者的梦想
We're constantly trying to pursue that dream of being a dancer,
成为专业的舞者
like, professionally.
♪ Lost in the city of angels ♪
但老实说 想在洛杉矶取得成就
But honestly I think for all of us it's been harder
比想象中难多了
than expected to make our mark in L.A.
我们都有别的工作来维持生活
We all have jobs to pay the bills.
我做零售
I work in retail.
我是普拉提教练
I work as a Pilates instructor.
我是优步司机
And I work for Uber.
我们都是月光族
We live paycheck to paycheck.
我也曾经挣扎着在洛杉矶做舞者
I was a struggling dancer in L.A.
-我明白这种感受 -是啊
- I understand the struggle. - Yeah.
-未知的未来 -不断的拒绝
- Not knowing what's coming next is-- - The constant rejection.
很多时候都压力非常大
It can be really stressful a lot of the time, um,
不知道是否有足够的钱解决温饱问题
not knowing whether you have enough money to feed yourself
有时候...
sometimes, um...
抱歉
Sorry.
意识到自幼热爱的事业会产生这么多痛苦
It's heartbreaking to, um, realize that the thing that
真的令人非常心碎
you grew up loving can cause so much pain.
但当我站在舞台上表演时
But when I am on the stage and when I am performing,
我的心中充满着热爱和激♥情♥
I have such a great love for it that there's no way
我没有办法放弃舞蹈 没有办法
I can give it up. There's no way.
♪ I am home ♪
「世界舞蹈大赛」对我们来说真的很重要
"World of Dance" really means the world to us.
这正是我们一直在等待的比赛
It--it's exactly what we've been waiting for.
这个比赛让我们受过的一切苦都变得值得
This is one of those moments where it all becomes worth it.
所以我们是动真格的
So we're coming for blood.
♪ City of angels ♪
接下来登台表演的是Pursuit
Joining us next, it's Pursuit.
加油 加油
Let's go, team. Let's go, team!
成年团队组 Pursuit
加利福尼亚 洛杉矶
BGM: All Time Low by Jon Bellion
♪ I was the knight in shining armor in your movie ♪
♪ Would put your lips on mine and love the aftertaste ♪
♪ Now I'm a ghost, I call your name ♪
♪ You look right through me ♪
♪ You're the reason that I just can't concentrate ♪
♪ I lie-lie-lie ♪
♪ I try to hide but now you know it ♪
♪ That I'm at an all time low low low low low ♪
♪ Low low low low low low low low low ♪
♪ Low low low low ♪
♪ Low low low low low low low low low ♪
♪ Low low low low low ♪
♪ Low low low low ♪
♪ Low low low low low low low low low ♪
♪ Low low low low low ♪
♪ Low low low low ♪
我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
你们的表演刚开始时
It's funny, when you first started,
我心里很没底
I wasn't sure.
我心想「这是什么套路」
I was like, "Okay, where is this going?"
但我必须说 表演进行到一半时
But I gotta tell you, like halfway through when you
你们整齐的动作 让我起了一身鸡皮疙瘩
started dancing in unison, it really--it gave me goosies.
我想着「我的天 太震撼了」
I was like, "Oh, oh, my God. This is super moving."
有一种静默无声的张力和力量感
And it was strong and powerful in a kind of a quiet way.
非常与众不同的表演
Um, it was a really different experience.
非常出色的演出
It was a really, really great performance.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
这是升级版现代舞的绝佳典范
This is the prime example of an elevated contemporary style.
内在是现代舞 但带有一些
Like, it's contemporary but it's almost
嘻哈舞的顿点
hip-hop with the isolations.
情感非常丰富 歌♥曲选择很棒
It was emotional and it was-- it was great song selection.
整个表演从头至尾我都很享受
I enjoyed the whole thing. I enjoyed it top to bottom.
我喜欢你们选择了
So what I loved about your choice was that
反节奏演出
you did counter rhythms.
节奏本来是这样的
You know, the rhythm was going--
但你们是这样跳的
But you're going--
是吧
Right?
你们非常 不过
You were--you were--but-- and that could be
如果你们没有合上节拍会很危险
dangerous sometimes if you're not matching the music,
但当找准节奏 正如你们一样
but when you do it right, which is the way you did it,
当你们嵌入音乐的节奏空隙中
is that when you counter it in the space in the music,
就创造出了魔法
you create magic.
而我心生感叹「天啊 这感觉太棒了」
And I'm like, "Oh, man, that feels so good."
观感非常棒 我祝你们好运
Like, it's so awesome to watch. So I wish the best of luck.
-跳得很棒 -谢谢
- Great job. - Thank you.
真的太 太谢谢你了
Thank you so, so much.
我们来打分吧 来吧
Let's do our scores. Let's go.
-快打分吧 -来打分吧
- Let's do it! - Let's go.
BGM: City of Angels by 30 Seconds to Mars
♪ There was truth ♪
♪ There was consequence against you ♪
-你好了吗 -好了
- You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
好了 你们需要至少80分才可以晋级
All right, as you know, you need a 80 or better to get to the next level.
让我们来看一下你们的得分
Let's see how you guys did. Let's do it.
♪ The silver of the lake at night ♪
♪ The hills of Hollywood on fire ♪
♪ A boulevard of hope and dreams ♪
♪ Streets made of desire ♪
♪ I am home ♪
♪ Home ♪
恭喜你们 Pursuit
Congratulations, Pursuit!
谢谢你们 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
♪ Home ♪
我们非常高兴
We're very happy.
回顾过去遇到的种种挫折
Just the struggles that we've been through,
我真的非常骄傲我们能够克服难关
I'm just so proud of what we've overcome
-继续前行 伙计们 -嗯
- and pushed through, guys. - Yeah.
我真的非常骄傲
I'm so proud.
下节精彩
这才叫「世界舞蹈大赛」嘛
This is what "World of Dance" Is all about.
对吧
Oh, oh! Right?
你们需要冷静且有力
You gotta be calm and strong.
我们怎么冷静得下来 真是的
How can we be calm? Oh, my God, honestly!
你们有交往过
Have you ever dated someone
舞技比你更好的人吗
that was a better dancer than you?
你们有没有当过那种不会跳舞的
Like, have you ever been the boyfriend or girlfriend
-男朋友或者女朋友 -从来没有
-that couldn't dance? - Never!
不 他 你看他
No, he--Look at--
我的意思是 他们和我不同
Yeah, I mean, they were different than me.
再说说 詹妮弗
Tell us more, Jennifer.
多和我们说点你的这些故事
Tell us more about all these things.
你得等到我80岁出自传的时候才能知道了
You'll have to wait for my autobiography when I'm 80.
放弃吧
Give it up.
-我的天呐 -在那之前我不会说的
- Oh, my goodness. - Not till then.
你们等着吧 我下一本书就是它了
You'll have to wait. That's gonna be my next book.
没有你 我永远成为不了今天的自己
Without you, I would not be where I am today.
让我们站出来告诉全世界
Let's go out and show everybody
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表