剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
好了 我们去找你的刷子和我的罗盘
Now let's find your brush, my compass,
然后给你长出点胆子 我要找回我哥哥
And we'll get you some courage. I want my brother back.
等等 克劳迪娅
Hey, hey, Claud.
这一切不仅仅是为了约书亚或者那个罗盘
You know, it's not just about Joshua or the compass.
我们三个 也是你的亲人
The three of us, we're your family too.
你看 我就像你的哥哥
I mean, I'm like your big brother.
麦卡就像你的大姐姐
And Myka's like your big sister.
阿迪罗罗嗦嗦的就像你老爸
And Artie's so much like your dad, it's kind of annoying.
而且我们已经在现实世界救出约书亚了
And, in the real world, we've already rescued Josh.
他现在很安全
He's at cern.
我们四个人
And the four of us,
每天都在这里工作
We work here every day,
每天都包围在这些
Surrounded by this...
这些
This...
无尽的未知之中
Endless wonder?
还有 阿迪..
Oh, and Artie...
会做世界上最好吃的点心
Makes the best cookies in the world.
过奖 谈不上最好
Well, maybe not the best.
能别酸了吗
Oh, can we please?
真急性子 你们知道
So pushy. Listen, do you know
怎么到耶诞节过道吗
how to get to the aisle of noel?
差不多吧
More or less.
算了 过来
All right, come here. Come here.
听好 从这儿直接下去
Look, all right, straight down there,
从这儿开始直走四十排
Starting there, you go 40 rows,
一直走 到白金汉宫311那里
You go straight, you turn left
往左拐
At buckingham 311.
然后到伍德蒙特区右转
Then you turn right at the woodmont sector,
往前走十排
You go ten more rows,
最后在佩顿1222那里右转
You turn right at peyton 1222.
-明白吗 -必须的
- You got that? - Shyeah.
-好 -能记个大概吧
- Okay. - More or less.
我记着路呢
I'll remember that.
那好
Huh. Okay.
好 你们俩去拿刷子
Good. You two go get the brush,
我和克劳迪娅去办公室
And Claudia and I will go to the office computers
在电脑上查查有没有办法逆转这个效果
And try and figure out how to reverse the effect.
我不能跟他们一起 对吧
No way I could go with them, is there?
没门 跟我来吧 闺女
Not a chance. Come with me, daughter.
佩顿1222 就在这里右转
This is the turn-- peyton 1222.
这 这是
That's... That's...
藏物护符在运作中
That's artifact juju at work.
来吧
Come on.
糟了
Oh, damn.
一定是麦克森设的陷阱
It's Macpherson. He set a trap.
等等 你想 如果麦克森知道
Okay, wait, look, if this Macpherson knew
我们会过来 那阿迪和克劳迪娅岂不很危险
that we'd be here, then what about Artie and Claudia?
詹姆就爱摆弄这些玩意儿
James always loved these damn things.
玩你的盆景吧 吉米 你在干嘛
Bonsai, Jimmy! What are you doing?
想办法登到系统里面
Trying to find a way around these security protocols.
搞园艺的请别在旁边叽叽喳喳的
Silence from the landscaping department, please.
这套系统是我建的
I set this system up.
我当年可是国安局顶级黑客
I was a top NSA cryptographer.
-你以为 -黑进来了
- You can't just-- - And I'm in.
这群人在信息安全方面懈怠了
Eh. Oh, well, they must have loosened up the security.
你就这样自我安慰吧 传达室大叔
If that's what you need to tell yourself, deputy dog.
好吧 那
Yeah, so...
好吧 你黑系统 我从旁指导
Fine, you hack. I'll navigate.
点这里 点 点
Just click there. Click--cli--
这儿 就在这儿 停
There. It's just there. Stop.
就是这个
That's it.
可惜
But...
这可不是个好消息
That is not good news.
咋了 风湿又犯了
What is it? Rheumatism acting up?
没 当心
No, look out.
你好呀 亚瑟
Hello, Arthur.
我们一般都是怎么解决这种问题的
How do we usually solve this stuff?
我们会死缠烂打
Well, we--we goo it,
粉碎它 或者是智取
We break it, or we outsmart it.
等等 那是你的"有办法了"的表情
Wait a minute, that's your I've-got-a-plan look.
我最爱这个表情了
I love that look.
我们算是被困在
We're kind of trapped
乌比斯环里面了 对吧
in an infinity band here, right?
乌什么环
Duh. What now?
就是双纽线
Okay, a lemniscate.
这是个代数几何学术语
It's a term in algebraic geometry.
就是个8字形的曲线 两端永远不会
It's a figure-eight-shaped curve that never meets itself--
你知道的 以后再科普吧
You know what, I'll explain it later.
听着 如果我们一起 我们用全力
Listen, if we both move-- well, if we run
往相反的方向跑过去
as fast as we can in opposite directions,
我们俩也许就能
We might be able to kind of snap ourselves
-把这里扯开 -好
- out of it. - Okay.
-好 -准备好了吗
- All right. - You ready?
-好 -扯开
- Yes. - Snap.
-好 -听你的口令
- Okay. - On your marks...
-好 -预备
- Yeah. - Get set...
-预备 -跑
- Right. - Go.
皮特 好像有用了
Pete, I think it's working!
我真该重新捡起有氧训练了
I really should get back into my cardio.
天呐
Oh, god.
所以说我们是绝佳拍档
And that is why we're partners.
圣诞走廊应该就在这个...
The christmas aisle should be right around this...
中空城计了
Ah, humbug.
圣诞快乐
Ho ho ho! Merry christmas!
都是我的错
This is my fault.
是我跟麦克森说我去过圣诞小径
I told Macpherson I was in the christmas aisle.
他当然能推理出
Of course he's gonna figure out
藏物就在那个地方
the artifact came from there.
不过 他肯定不知道究竟是哪个藏物
Well, he must not know which artifact it is.
如果他一股脑都搬走了 我们还有优势
If he took them all, we still have the advantage.
不 没有的
No, we don't.
他把阿迪和克劳迪娅抓走了
He's got Artie and Claudia.
我有个不好的预感
I just got a bad feeling about...
他把他们带到制铜机去了
He took 'em to the bronze sector.
制铜机
The bronze sector?
边溜边说吧
I'll tell you on the ride.
溜
Ride?
听我说 你叫什么
Listen to me, what's your name?
桑德拉 放了她
Sandra. Let her go.
她什么都不知道
She knows nothing about all this.
有命在身
Orders are orders.
你理解的 威斯福特
You should know that, Weisfelt.
我可不是这样管理这里的
That's not how I ran this place.
所以你们才会被铜化
Which is probably why you're about to be bronzed.
听我说 教授
Listen, professor...
阿迪
Artie...
谢谢你刚才在刀口下救了我
Thanks for saving me from the slice-and-dice back there.
不客气 抱歉这次救不了你了
Yeah, well, I'm sorry I can't help out now.
听我说 按照说明书的说明
Listen, according to the manual,
变铜时不会很痛苦的
This isn't supposed to be painful.
可 谁知道了 深呼吸一下吧
Yeah, I don't know. Just take a deep breath.
傻瓜 看这
Hey, goon squad.
雷 当心
Ray, look out.
这货太帅了
Oh, I love this thing.
干得好
Good job.
下次教我那招
Got to show me that move.
弗雷德里克夫人 他把她给铜化了
Mrs. Frederic. He bronzed--
时间紧迫
Yeah, no time.
她坏不了 得抓紧了
She'll keep. We got to go.
坏不了
Keep?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表