剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
他写过一篇短篇小说 名为《最棒的礼物》
He wrote a short story called "The greatest gift".
电影《生活多美好》就是根据它改编的
The movie "It's a wonderful life" was based on it.
那不重要啦
It's not important.
瞧 麦卡知识渊博
See, Myka knows things.
即便不是我熟知的麦卡 可你还是你
Even when you're not Myka, you're Myka.
如果你碰过那把刷子
See, if you touched that brush,
那你基本上就被"扫除"了
then you were literally swept away.
如同从未出生过
You've never been born.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我早就出生了 不就在这里吗
I've been born. See, I'm here.
就在这世界中
The world is here.
事实上 我还拯救了好几次世界呢
In fact, you know, I've kind of saved it a few times.
就凭你
You?
拯救了世界
Saved the world.
对 我可以证明的
Yes. I can prove it. Okay?
稍微等一下
Just hold on.
到哪儿去了
Where is it?
老天 凯蒂的柺杖糖不见了
Man, Catie's candy cane is gone.
凯蒂的柺杖糖不见了
Catie's candy cane is gone
是因为你从未存在过
because you've never existed.
够了 这到底是怎么回事
Okay, what does that even mean?
等等
Okay, wait,
因为我没在那里 所以麦卡逮捕了你
because I wasn't there, Myka arrested you?
然后我入了狱 麦克森以某种方式
And I went to jail, and Macpherson somehow convinced
说服了董事会 相信他已改邪归正
the Regents that he had been rehabilitated.
H.G.威尔斯就能做到
Well, if H.G. Wells could do it.
当我没说
Never mind.
好吧 那这么说
Okay, so,
如果皮特·拉蒂默确实存在
somehow, if this Pete Lattimer existed,
他真救了我爸 让他免遭心脏病发吗
he kept my father from having a heart attack?
有可能 如果他真在
It's possible. If he played a part
修复你和父亲关系之间起了作用
in mending the relationship between you and your father,
那就可能对他的健康
then it could have had a positive effect
产生了积极影响
on your father's health, yeah.
我很想相信你
I want to believe you,
真的 只是这一切...
I do, it's just--
很疯狂 是的 我知道
Insane. Yeah, I know,
但人类的生命远比我们所想的
but people's lives are far more intertwined
-更加错综复杂 -错综复杂
- than we all realize. - Intertwined?
就好比 一个混球从酒吧跟踪我回家
As in a nut ball follows me home
然后我释放了一个在蹲监牢的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
from a bar, I release a terrorist
再然后呢 我要丢了我的工作吗
from prison, and then what, I lose my job?
是的 差不多说对了
Yeah, I'd say that's about right.
这么说的话 我觉得你懂了
Put it that way, yeah, you got it, I think.
我是说 没错
I mean, yeah.
我是逮捕他的警员
I was the arresting officer.
你可以把他交给我监管
You can remand him to my custody.
绝对不行
Absolutely no way.
-你需要审判长的签... -长官
- You need a presiding judge to sign a-- - Sir.
你该看看这个
I think you need to read this.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我一定是疯了才会去问
Look, I was crazy to even ask.
这绝对行不通
This will never fly.
在这么短的刑期内释放他
It would take a miracle to get him released
-肯定是奇迹... -百玲探员
- on such short-- - Agent Bering.
看来你可以监管威斯福特先生一天了
It seems that you can have Mr. Weisfelt for 24 hours.
什么 就这样
What? Just like that?
但你刚说我没这权力
But you said I had no authorization.
某个更高层人士送来了这张字条
Someone higher up is pulling this string.
叫弗雷德里克夫人
Mrs. Frederic?
麦克森不会让我们轻易
Macpherson's not just gonna let us walk back
-回仓库的 -我根本不能走进仓库
- into the warehouse. - I can't walk in there at all.
他给我注射了某种液体
He's injected me with some kind of solution
它对仓库墙壁中的硅硼铝钙石有强烈反应
that reacts violently to the painite in the warehouse walls.
说"强烈"可太保守了
Violently is an understatement.
我是说 会呲啦乱响
I mean, there's sizzling
地往下陷 骨头还会变成...
and caving in and bones turning into...
我是说 这事不会发生在你身上的
I mean, it's not gonna happen to you.
不管怎样 从没有人能闯进十三号♥仓库过
Anyway, no one has ever broken into Warehouse 13.
这话可不对
Well, that's not exactly true.
你记得克劳迪娅·多诺万这个名字吗
How well do you remember Claudia Donovan?
詹姆
James.
你说的对 威斯福特被释放了
You were right. Weisfelt was released from prison,
而且拉蒂默和他在一起
and Lattimer was with him.
还有个有趣的小细节
Ah, and one particularly interesting detail.
他比我想的还要危险
He's more dangerous than I thought.
去协助桑德拉
Go join Sandra.
把他拦住带回来
I want him stopped and brought back.
不择手段吗
One way or another?
随你发挥吧
Surprise me.
中西部精神病院
好了 307病房♥ 就是这儿了
All right, 307. This is it.
你们俩先在外面等着
Now I think you guys should wait out here.
我不想吓到这可怜的孩子
We don't want to frighten the poor girl,
也许她记得我
and she may remember me.
那么
So...
有人吗 克劳迪娅·多诺万在吗
Hello? Claudia Donovan?
克劳迪娅 在吗
Hello? Claudia?
在吗 克劳迪娅
Hello? Claudia?
你好啊 教授
Hello, professor.
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
我一直盼着你啥时候能来看看我
I was really hoping you'd come visit me some day.
-什么 -节日快乐
- What? - Happy holidays.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
你需要的都研究出来了
You work with what you got.
现在你得帮我把我哥救回来
Now you're gonna help me get my brother back.
-救命 救命啊 -克劳迪娅
- Help! Help! - Claudia!
克劳迪娅 听着
Claudia, listen.
你哥哥约书亚
Your brother Joshua,
他被困在一个异度空间
he's trapped in an interdimensional space,
但我们知道怎么救他出来
but we know how to get him back.
-我们知道么 -我们知道么
- We do? - We do?
你知道约书亚
You know about Joshua?
是的 我还知道雷梯库斯指南针
Yes, and Rheticus' Compass.
你没疯
You're not crazy.
好吗 这些事都是真的
Okay, it all happened.
我们会救他
And we're gonna save him,
但需要你的帮助
but we need your help.
站那儿
Stay.
你想让我♥干♥嘛
What do you want me to do?
闯入一个位于达科他州南部荒地的
Break into a large depository filled with mystical artifacts
存放神秘藏物的大型存储库
located in the south Dakota badlands.
十三号♥仓库
Warehouse 13?
我已经试着侵入有好几年了
I've been trying to hack into that place for years.
-我有个条件 -说吧
- One condition. - Name it.
-完事之后他归我 -成交
- When we're done, I get him. - Deal.
放松
Relax.
她又不是第一次电你
She shocks you all the time.
你该习惯了
It's your thing.
一天之内放两个囚犯出来
Breaking out two inmates in one day--
这可不是我的风格
really doesn't sound like me.
接下来 跑路
And now we run.
分头跑
Split up!
没说你
Not you!
就在我后边
Right behind me!
正中目标
She-bangie!
雷蒙德
Raymond!
嗨 特工姐姐
Hey, secret agent lady.
我也正中目标
She-bangie too.
干得不错嘛
Good job.
搭档
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表