剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
The Warehouse snags it.
赛克斯想要拿回来
Sykes wants it back.
他在套利基金中获利无数
He makes millions in hedge funds.
十年前 他兑出全部现金
Then, ten years ago, he cashes out
紧接着就人间蒸发了
and apparently vanishes off the face of the earth.
也就是说他对仓库觊觎已久了吗
So he's been planning a run at the Warehouse for a long time?
没错 他花钱请来帮他干坏事的那些人
Right, but the minions he's hired to do his dirty work
都有一个共同点
all have one thing in common.
全都死了
They're dead.
讣告上说
Well, the obit says that
斯托科夫斯基死于未被检查出来的先天性心脏缺陷
Stukowski died of an undetected heart defect.
真能编
Yeah, right.
那现在又是谁在给沃特·赛克斯卖♥♥命
So, who's working for Walter Sykes, now?
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
跟紧点
Stay close.
我还要你们俩帮我收集点重要的东西
I'm going to need you two to collect something important.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
你找我吗 赛克斯先生
You wanted to talk to me, Mr. Sykes?
史蒂夫 你还在想是不是该信任我吗
Steve, you're still trying to decide if you can trust me?
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 对吧
Well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?
我只想要回我以前的生活
Look, I just want my life back.
我的工作 还有我的名誉
My old job, my reputation.
仓库毁了你
The Warehouse burned you.
也毁了我
It burned me, too.
董事们总是伸出脏手
You know, the regents have a nasty habit of
干涉并毁掉人们的生活
reaching out and destroying people's lives.
相信我
Believe me.
我知道的
I've noticed.
如果我帮助你拿回科洛迪的手镯
So, if I help you get the Collodi Bracelet back,
你就能帮我在烟酒火器局复职吗
you can get me reinstated at the ATF?
没错
Yeah.
你也可以拿着一张空白支票开始新生活
Or you can have a blank check and start a new life.
决定权在你
That's your call.
泰勒破译了文件的第一部分
Tyler cracked the first part of the file.
我们找到地方了
We know where it is.
唯一的线索就是
The only lead we have left is
我当时在亚特兰大记下的这个男人
this man who I clocked in Atlanta.
只有脸部素描 线索还太少
It's just the face in a car. It's not much to go on.
那我们做个侧写 好吗
Okay. So, we profile, right?
什么样的人
I mean, what kind of person
会替沃特·赛克斯卖♥♥命
goes to work for a man like Walter Sykes?
泰勒·斯特鲁那种人
A guy like Tyler Struhl.
你跟着我们到这儿的吗
Hey, did you follow us here?
没有 我早知道皮特窑了
No, I've known about the Pete cave forever.
你以为是谁用奶油苏打做的掩护
Who do you think keeps it stocked with cream soda?
真的吗
Really?
原来是你啊
That was you?
等等 泰勒·斯特鲁又是谁
Wait, who's Tyler Struhl?
那个戴着石人项链
The hacker slash perv who was killing women
杀了几个女人的变♥态♥黑客
with the Golem Necklace.
黑客的密♥码♥就像他们的签名
Hacker codes are like a signature, and
而虫子正是泰勒的杰作
Tyler's all over the nanites.
他可以破译董事文件吗
Could he hack into the regent file?
我行他也行
If I can, he can.
我还不能解密所有文件
I mean, I haven't been able to open the whole thing,
但我找到了一个地址
but I did dig out an address.
怀俄明州 夏延 林肯高中
Lincoln high school, Cheyenne, Wyoming.
夏延离这儿只有两小时车程
Well, Cheyenne is only like, two hours from here.
我们马上出发吧
We should check it out.
违背简的命令吗
Against Jane's orders?
她能拿我怎么样
What's she gonna do?
把我关起来么
Ground me?
不管怎样 我可不会袖手旁观
Anyway, I'm not going to sit around here
等着灾难再次降临
and wait for the next bad thing to happen.
我同意
I agree with Pete.
我来打掩护 快走
I'll run interference. Go.
趁着她还在和高山废话
Go now while she's still with Kosan.
这是个危险的游戏
This is a dangerous game.
-我们必须让其余的董事参与进来 -不
- We must bring the rest of regents in on your plan. - No.
赛克斯已经严刑逼供并杀害了几位董事
Sykes has already tortured and killed regents
以获取信息
to get information.
知情者越少越好
The less they all know, the better.
让你一个人承受 担子太重了
This is a great burden for you to bear alone.
或许把沃特·赛克斯干掉是最好的选择
Perhaps we should simply eliminate Walter Sykes now and
爱迪威 我们都知道必须找出他的最终目的
Adwin... We all agreed that we need to know his endgame.
如果不能知道这些 就算他死了
Without that knowledge, even with Sykes gone,
仓库还是会有危险
the Warehouse is still vulnerable.
你还有其他心事
There's more that's troubling you.
我儿子正在前线战斗
My son is on the frontline of this war.
如果我错了
If I'm wrong...
那我将失去比仓库更宝贵的东西
I could lose a lot more than the warehouse.
怀俄明州 夏延
林肯高中
我楼上 你楼下
I'm going to take upstairs. You take down.
麦卡
Hey, Myks.
有什么发现吗
You got anything?
我想我知道赛克斯在找什么了
I think I found what Sykes was looking for.
你找到藏物了吗
You found the artifact?
不是
Not quite.
H.G.威尔斯在这里吗
H.G. Wells is-is here?
她越狱到这里来了吗
What-she-she broke out of regent jail to come here?
我要去和她聊聊
I wanna go talk to her.
麦卡 不要
Ah, Myka, no.
你知道她有多危险
You-you know how lethal she is.
我们不知道她来此的目的
We don't know what she's up to.
你在那等我
Just wait there for me.
海伦娜
Helena.
你好
Hello.
你在找人吗
Are you looking for somebody?
董事们知道你在这里吗
Do the regents know you're here?
不好意思 你肯定走错地方了
Um- I'm sorry, you must be lost.
办公室在大厅最里面
The main office is straight down the hall.
听着 我没工夫陪你玩
Look, we don't have time for games.
有几个极端危险分子知道你在这
Some very dangerous people know that you're here.
我想你肯定是误会了
Um, okay, uh- There must be some mistake here.
我想请学校保安会比较...
Uh, let's just school security and then...
不许动
Freeze!
真稀奇
Now that's new.
你干嘛带着激光枪冲进来
Why'd you come in here, all guns a-blazing?
这可是H.G.威尔斯 麦卡
It's an escaped H.G. Wells, Myks.
如果她又是来毁灭世界的呢
What if she was having one of her let's-end-the-world days?
事情不对头
No, something's wrong, okay?
她表现得好像不认识我一样
She's acting like she doesn't even know who I am.
至少我们知道赛克斯在找什么了
Well, at least we know what Sykes is after.
我们拿咕咕小姐怎么办
But what he wants with lady cuckoo?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
你们想干嘛
What do you want from me?
我们是美国特勤局的
We're United States Secret Service.
我们正在查一桩身份盗用案
We may be dealing with a case of identity theft.
我们得看看你的驾照
We just need to see your driver's license.
在我的包里
It's in my purse.
小心点 麦卡
Careful, Myka.
这可能是个陷阱
Well, it could be booby trapped.
皮特 你看
Pete, look at this.
艾米利·莱科是谁啊
Who the heck is Emily Lake?
我们是不是该在大门中心弄个狗洞
I don't suppose we could put a doggy door in the umbilicus?
狗洞
Doggy door.
犯傻呢你
You're silly.
你在干嘛
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表