剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
that's what triggered the effect.
你们到底是何方神圣啊
Who in the hell are you people?
真是神圣就好了
Ha, yeah, well, if I had a nickel.
抓紧时间 得把这个换出去
Come on. We're gonna swap this out still.
有人吗
Hello?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
汉娜 我想
Hannah, I--I'm...
杰瑞 我的天啊
Jerry? Oh, my god.
别碰他头上的东西
Uh, don't touch the headband.
杰瑞 杰瑞
Jerry. Jerry.
杰瑞 快醒醒
Jerry, come on, wake up.
杰瑞 杰瑞
Jerry. Jerry.
他这是怎么了
What's wrong with him?
你说的这一切
Look, I can't even pretend to understand
我实在无法相信
what you're trying to tell me.
迷失在游戏里了
Lost in the game?
你也是法戈手下的
Do you work for Fargo too?
不不不 绝不是
No. No, no, no. God no.
我只是过来帮个忙
I'm just here to lend a hand.
听着 汉娜 他们能否从游戏中解脱
Hannah, look, what's going on in there with them,
和你男友的潜意识有很大关系
it has to do with your boyfriend's subconscious.
你得告诉我更多他的情况
I need to know more about him.
杰瑞已经不再是我男友了
Jerry's not my boyfriend anymore.
我们上周分手了
We broke up last week.
上周
Last week?
怎么 我们分手和这有关
What, you think our breakup has something to do with this?
把分手这事一五一十地告诉我 好吗
Just--just tell me what happened, okay?
恋爱对我而言不够 我想要名分
I wanted more. Something serious.
可杰瑞一直说他也想结婚
Jerry kept saying that he wanted the same thing,
只是时机还没成熟
but the time wasn't right.
他想让法天堂有所起色
He wanted Fargames to get off the ground,
我相信了
and I believed him.
还发现了他给我买♥♥的戒指
I even found the ring that he bought me,
但他从来没有开口求婚
but he never asked.
我等了几个月
I waited for months,
终于还是和他分手了
and finally I just told him it was over.
之后我们没怎么联♥系♥
I haven't really talked to him since.
他会没事的吧
Is he gonna be okay?
19世纪画家惠斯勒为母亲画的肖像
虽然没"画家母亲的肖像"那么顺利搞定
Well, not as smooth as when we got Whistler's Mother,
但还算顺利完成任务
but not a bad grab.
我可不想知道你们之前干的坏事
Oh, well, that's something I'd rather not know about.
不是的
No--
应该还能持续一段时间啊
Dark side of the moon is longer than that.
萨利
Sally!
她拿走了梵高的画
She's got the Van Gogh.
我靠 这短裙真磨腿
Ooh, man. My kilt is chafing.
顺便说下 谢谢你们来救我
Thanks for coming, by the way.
如果仓库里出现了黑洞
Believe me, if a black hole or an evil robot
或者邪恶机器人
shows up at the warehouse,
我也会第一时间叫你来帮忙的
you're on my speed dial too.
但愿公主有金券
I hope the princess has some gold bond.
先让我把门打开 行吗
Just let me open the door, okay?
我迫不及待要见见这位公主了
Can't wait to meet this princess.
进去之前
Uh, before we go inside,
我有件事要告诉你
there's something I should tell you.
什么事
What?
勇猛的英雄们
Brave heroes!
你们来救我了
You've come to save me!
我就是公主
I'm the princess?
真的假的 这你都没猜到
Really? You didn't see this coming?
为了你们的壮举 我要高歌♥一曲
I will compose a ballad in your honor.
我胸上那是啥
What are those things on my chest?
雀斑
Freckles?
好了 游戏结束 成功解救公主
Okay, uh, game over. Princess saved.
我们 我们还要做些什么
What are we-- what are we doing here?
杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞 是杰瑞
Jerry! Guys, this is jerry.
你怎么到这里来的
How did you get here?
他这是怎么了
What's wrong with him?
糟了
Oh, crap.
勇猛的英雄
Brave hero.
你来救我了
You've come to rescue me.
好吧
Okay. All right.
咱们决一死战
It's just you and me.
你赢了
It's just you.
皮特 醒醒 醒醒
Pete, come on, wake up.
快醒醒
Wake up.
汉娜 求你...
Wait, Hannah, please--
皮特 皮特 皮特
Pete. Pete, Pete, Pete.
汉娜是谁
Who's Hannah?
-皮特 - 醒醒 快醒醒 皮特
- Pete. - Come on, wake up, Pete.
别别别
No, no, no.
看来只能飞檐走壁出去了
Somebody needs a tic tac.
这是怎么回事
Um, okay, what is happening?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
所有玩家的心跳都开始加快
Uh, everyone's heart rates just started elevating.
天啊 杰瑞的心跳直逼230
Oh, god. Jerry's is almost at 230.
再这么快下去 心脏要爆♥炸♥了
How much faster can it go before it just explodes?
皮特 能听到吗 你们那里怎么了
Pete, can you hear me? What's going on in there?
麦卡 杰瑞还活着吗
Myka, is Jerry still alive?
还活着 但心跳飞速加快
Yes, but his pulse is skyrocketing.
听着 我觉得他的焦虑根源
Listen, I think his anxiety
来自前女友
comes from his ex-girlfriend.
谁不是这样呢
Yeah, whose doesn't?
汉娜是吧 我们刚才碰过面
Hannah, yeah, I think we just met her.
人不错 带着把大斧头
Nice girl. Big axe.
皮特 听着 镇定下来
Pete, listen, you need to stay calm.
游戏中的故事
In the story...
设计的是...
...literally consumed...
他的恐惧...
...his fears...
喂喂 是我的信♥号♥♥不好吗
Uh, what-- am I--am I losing you?
确实是我的信♥号♥♥有问题 这下可好了
Of course I am. Great.
掉线了
The line went dead.
麦卡 吉布森 你们谁能听见我说话
Myka, Gibson, is anyone in reality reading me?
怎么会这样 应该可以正常工作的啊
I don't understand. It should be working.
也许是我的错
Possibly my fault.
我刚才开始担心我们和外界无法联♥系♥
Well, I started thinking about how much scarier it'd be
越想越害怕
if we lost communications.
你难道不知道
Did you not hear the part
这里会真实再现我们心底的恐惧吗
about this place making our fears real?
保罗 我们困在这里都是因为你
Hey, it's your fault we're stuck in here, Paul.
那边那条喷气神龙又是怎么回事
And what's the deal with puff the magic dragon out there?
是啊 那是谁的恐惧
Yeah? Whose fear is that?
不是谁的恐惧 游戏就是这么设计的
Uh, well, no, that's actually just part of the game.
怎么了 龙多帅啊
What? Dragons are awesome.
而且 要通过很容易
Besides, to get past it,
有约瑟芬匕♥首♥就行了
all we need is the dagger of Josephine!
我说的是 约瑟芬匕♥首♥
I said, "The dagger of Josephine!"
好像我忘了把它编入游戏程序
which I may have forgot to program into the game.
游戏 是场游戏
A game. A game.
没错 这是场游戏
That's right. This is a game.
那我是不是该闭上双眼
So how about if I just close my eyes,
纵身一跃 轻轻地落在地上
Jump, and float gently to the ground?
等等 别着急 斯巴达克斯
wait. Hold the phone, Spartacus.
我们有福利羽毛
Boon goes the dynamite.
棒极了 我就要再见到他们了
Excellent. I'll get to see them again.
见她 琳娜 我就要见到琳娜了
Her. Leena. I'll get to see Leena again.
各位玩家 你们好 你们要什么
Greetings, player. Have you chosen your boon?
还能见到她硕大的翅膀
And her two humongous wings.
你能带我们去找杰瑞吗
Can you fly us out of here to where Jerry is?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表