剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
刀一定在那个包里面
The knife's in that messenger bag.
拉尔森先生
Mr. Larsen!
能和你谈谈吗
Could we talk to you for a minute?
你是谁
Who are you?
我们知道关于刀的一切 欧文
We know all about the knife, Owen.
把它交出来
Just hand it over.
好吧 我就知道不行
All right. I knew it wouldn't work.
还是被你们逮到了
You got me.
给你
Here!
天哪 你没事吧
Hey! Oh, my god. Are you all right?
我没事 快去抓他
Yeah, I'm okay. Just stop him.
好的 好的
Okay. All right.
我的膝盖
My knee!
-阿迪 怎么了 -他要跑了
- Artie, what-- - He's getting away!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我的膝盖 他转移了...
My knee. He transferred--
去追他
Chase him!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
什么 没事 没事
What? Nothing. Nothing.
我在曼彻斯特的活很早就完了
Just, you know, I finished in Manchester early,
就想着从波士顿晃悠回去
and I thought I'd swing through Boston.
看看红袜队的比赛
For the Red Sox
尝尝杂烩汤
and... chowder.
你是在监视我
You were spying on me.
不是的
No.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
你真得好好算算你出现的时机
Hey, you really need to work on your timing.
贝尔夫人
Mrs. Bell,
我们本想和您的儿子埃里克谈谈杰弗里一案
we were hoping to talk to your son Eric about Geoffery's case.
但听说他也病了
Then we heard you brought him here this morning,
今早被送来了这里
after he was affected.
杰弗里 他来了吗
Geoffy? Is Geoffy here?
没有 亲爱的
No, honey.
他不能来玩了
He can't come play.
埃里克和杰弗里从幼儿园起就是朋友了
Eric and Geoffery have been friends since kindergarten.
我要和杰弗里玩
I wanna play with Geoffy!
我可怜的儿子 他整天都这样
My son, he's been like this all day.
他到底是怎么了
What is wrong with him?
很抱歉 我们还无从得知
I'm sorry, but we don't know yet.
他是第三个受害者
He's the third victim now.
我在艾米的母亲家时 有个记者来了
There was a reporter at Amy's mother's house.
叫科特妮·摩尔
Her name was courtney moore.
埃里克和她有什么关系吗
Has eric had any kind of interaction with her by chance?
当然 她和许多证人都谈过
Well, she's been speaking with a lot of the witnesses.
怎么了
Why?
科特妮可能一个接一个地伤害证人
Courtney could be hitting every witness, one by one.
科特妮 是谁啊
Courtney? Who's that?
她是个记者 我跟你说过了
Well, she's the reporter. I told you.
天哪 你到底有没有在听我讲话...
God, don't you listen to anything that--
皮特...
Pete...
皮特 你怎么了
Pete, what's happening?
皮特
Pete!
天哪 你真性感
Whoa, man, you're hot.
你是谁
Who are you?
皮特 你怎么了
Pete, you...
你...觉得好点了吗 皮特
Are--are-- Pete, are you comfortable?
需要些什么吗
Do you need anything?
不用 我感觉很好
No, I feel good.
你真漂亮
You're pretty.
好了 别再这样说了
Okay, that's-- that's gotta stop right now.
皮特 听我说
Um, okay, Pete, listen to me.
我会治好你的
I'm gonna fix this.
一切都会好起来的 我保证
Everything is gonna be all right, I promise.
我希望你们别再这么说了
I want everybody to stop saying that.
因为事已至此
'cause it's not gonna be.
再也不会好起来了
It's never gonna be all right again.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
为什么再也不会好起来了呢
I mean, why wouldn't everything be all right, huh?
因为我爸爸已经死了
'Cause my dad died.
人死不能复生
And he's not coming home.
没错
Right.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
皮特...
Pete...
对你来说...
It must...
这一定很痛苦
be hard for you.
我妈妈其实更痛苦
It's hard on my mom.
爸爸死后 我没怎么见过妈妈
I don't see her that much since he died.
她让自己忙得不可开交
She tries to stay busy
就不会太想他了
so she doesn't miss him that much.
我想...
I guess...
那样是不是让你觉得...
that must feel like maybe you're...
你也在慢慢失去她
losing her a little bit too.
可你还有你姐姐 不是吗
You still have your sister, though.
对吧
Right?
没错
Yeah.
可是...
But...
再过几年她也要去上大学了
She's gonna go to college in a couple years.
大家都渐渐离我而去
Everybody keeps leaving me.
你到底对这些人做了什么
What the hell are you doing to people
为什么要这么做
and why?
百玲探员 你好啊
Agent Bering. Hello to you too.
你也看到了 我们这里正在做节目
So we're doing a little show here,
而且因为你现在正在无理取闹
and since you're currently not making any sense,
所以我决定无视你
I'm just gonna ignore you.
我的搭档皮特也像其他人一样退化了
My partner Pete is regressing like the others.
告诉我 你到底是怎么做到的
Now, what are you using to make this happen?
听着 这些人并没有病
Look, those people aren't sick.
他们这样是因为他们知道杰弗里是凶手
They dropped out because they know Geoffery's a killer.
我不知道你搭档的葫芦里卖♥♥的是什么药
I don't know what game your partner's playing, but...
我们是谁
I mean...Who were we?
什么意思
What is it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-科特妮 -你是谁
- Courtney... - Who are you?
我们在哪
Where are we?
谁来救我啊
Somebody help me!
科特妮 没事了 没事了
Courtney, it's okay. It's okay.
我们只要知道这家伙会去哪就行了
So we just need to figure out where this guy would go.
貌似找到方法了
Probably has got a system here.
他还挺聪明的
He's pretty clever, actually.
我们可以利用算法和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥三角测量法
Algorithms, plus cell tower triangulation.
外加脸谱网的帮助
Also... Facebook.
你到底知不知道...
Do you have any idea--
一点线索都没有
Not even the tiniest clue.
怎么 你也有办不到的事么
What? You're not perfect?
我们要谈谈你为啥这么情绪低落吗
Should we talk about why you're so upset?
我没有情绪低落
I'm not upset.
我只是在撤销你在这上面的乱摊子
I'm just undoing the mess you made here
重新执行正确的操作
and redoing it correctly.
克劳迪娅 我来这并不是要监视你的
Claudia, I did not come here to spy on you,
反正不是你想的那样
not the way you think anyway.
好吧 是善意的监视
Oh, sure. The good kind of spying,
送送花啊小狗啊 顺便就监视一下
like, here, have some flowers, and a puppy, and some spying.
我是来观察你的行动的 小菜鸟
I came here to see you in action, dum-dum.
这是你正式执行的第一个任务
It's your first case as a non-apprentice.
我希望能帮你
I--I wanted to be here.
-他说的是实话 -有时你这样很烦人
- He's telling the truth. - Sometimes that's annoying.
有意思 你不是第一个对我说这话的
That's funny. You're not the first person to say--
死远点
Go.
这么说你是想来看我出洋相的
So you got to see me screwin' up.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表