剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》第三季 圣诞专辑
Warehouse 13 S03E13
这事发生在不久前的13号♥仓库
Not to long ago at Warehouse 13...
劳德代尔堡 佛罗里达州
就是想过个正常的圣诞节而已
Oh, just one normal Christmas, huh?
这要求过分吗
Is that too much to ask?
反正我是要过个正常的圣诞节
Oh, I am having a normal Christmas all right?
我爸今年还等我回去装饰圣诞树呢
My dad is waiting for me to decorate the tree this year,
我一定要赶回去
And I am not missing it.
-所以 -好吧
- So... - All right, well,
咱们还有不少时间
We've got plenty of time.
只要拿到驯鹿的鼻子 再装起来
If we just snag and bag the schnoz--
皮特
Pete!
麦卡
Oh, Myka!
救命 麦卡
Yah! Myka!
-皮特 -我没事
- Pe! - I'm okay.
快去拿鲁道夫的红鼻头
Just get to Rudolph.
鲁道夫 带领圣诞老人雪橇的红鼻驯鹿
小舞 小跳 [拉雪橇的驯鹿名]
On Dancer, on Prancer...
小雷 小闪 [也是拉雪橇的驯鹿名]
On Donner and Blitzen.
圣诞快乐
Merry christmas!
-拿到啦 -装起来
- I got it! - Would you bag it?
这小孩儿脾气太暴躁了
This kid's got a mean streak.
轻点 我那只胳膊有网球肘
Hey! That's my tennis elbow.
[劳损导致的肘部疼痛]
快回来 巴基
Come back, Bucky!
凯蒂
Catie!
别出去
Don't go out there.
-凯蒂 -巴基
- Catie! - Bucky!
进去吧 巴基
Go inside, Bucky.
凯蒂
Catie.
当心 凯蒂
Catie, be careful.
小心别
Watch out for--
嗨
Hey.
搞什么鬼
What the heck was that?
我们不过是接通了电源
All we did was plug it in.
我们是弗罗里达电力公♥司♥的
Yeah, we're from Florida Power.
跟着电力浪涌查到这里
We tracked a surge to this addrdress.
你家装的灯泡太多了
Yes, you had too many light.
实际上 就这一个是多余的
One too many to be exact.
刚才有只驯鹿 还是活的
But there was a reindeer, a live reindeer,
就在我的厨房♥里
In my kitchen.
逃出来的
Escaped.
它从动物园的圣诞游♥行♥队伍里逃出来的
It escaped from the Christmas pageant at the zoo
动物园举♥行♥盛装游♥行♥了
The zoo had a pageant?
对 只能凭请柬入场
Well, it was invitation-only.
你好 小家伙
Oh, hello down there.
你是为圣诞老人工作的吗
Do you work for Santa?
是啊 我是公♥关♥部的
I do. I work in customer relations.
谢谢你救了巴基
Thank you for saving Bucky.
不客气 凯蒂
Oh, you're welcome, Catie.
知道吗 圣诞老人爱死拐杖糖了
You know what, Santa loves candy acnes.
我也是
And so do I.
谢谢
Thank you.
放松点 暴脾气
Chillax, grumpy.
不过是一份早到的圣诞节礼物
It's just an early Christmas prent.
-不要 -阿迪
- No! - Artie.
我绝不同意
I'm not going to allow you
你和瓦内莎博士同去拉斯维加斯的时候
to go to Vegas with Dr. Vanessa
还穿着你这套和谐的棕色衣服
wearing your usual symphony in brown.
棕色显瘦 我就喜欢棕色
Brown is slimming. I like brown.
穿那个去拉斯维加斯我就成了赌场总馆
And if I wear that in Vegas, they'll think I'm a croupier.
况且我不准备去拉斯维加斯了
And I'm not gonna go to Vegas.
这里还有很多事要做
There's way too much to do here.
水桶需要冲洗
The gooery needs flushing.
而且安全加密系统几个月都没更新了
And I haven't cycled the security encryption in months.
-怎么了 -出什么事了
- What? - What happened?
和瓦内莎的约会
Yeah, you've been looking forward
你都盼了好几周了
to this thing with Vanessa for weeks.
想知道为什么吗 我爸打电♥话♥来了
What happenened? My father called,
想和我一起过圣诞节
wanting to get together for the holiday.
拜你所赐
Thank you for that.
他得知我要去拉斯维加斯的事
Then he found out about Vegas,
就利用我的歉意 说要跟我去
and now he guilted me into coming with.
还有更糟的
No, it gets worse.
不知怎么的 雨果也知道了维加斯的事
Hugo found out about Vegas somehow,
现在他也想去了
and now he wants to come too.
你不能又在仓库度过一个孤单的圣诞节了
Well, you can't spend another Christmas alone in the warehououse.
对 这样不行
No, I can't.
那我就跟你去瑞士
I can go with you to Switzerland
-和你哥哥约书亚一起过节 -不行
- to be with your brother Joshua. - No, no, no.
我是要去阿尔卑斯山滑雪
No, I'm going snowboarding in the Alps.
可不要坐在一个角落里
I'm not sitting in a corner and listening
听你们讨论量子力学
to the two of you discuss quantum physics.
那从来都没什么好结果 维加斯
That never ends well. Vegas!
-停 停 -维加斯
- Please. Please. - Veas!
住嘴 皮特
Shut up. Listen, Pe, Pete,
我今年留在这里
I could stay here this year.
在仓库执勤
I could go on warehouse duty.
明年再轮你
Next year you could do it.
不行
No, no.
我执勤可是正大光明抽签抽到的 阿迪
I drew the short straw fair and square, Artie.
再说我妈和我妹打算去纽约血拼
Besides, my mom and my sister are taking a shopping spree
相比之下 我宁愿被卡车拖着
in New York city, and I'd rather be dragged
在玻璃渣上前进
by a truck over broken glass.
阿迪 别担心
Look, Artie, don't worry.
你可以跟我去我家过节
You can stay with me and my family for christmas.
太棒了
That's excellent.
太好了 十分感谢
That's great. Thank you so much.
那雨果肯定会让瓦娜莎博士
Well, I bet that Hugo would make sure Dr. Vanessa
彻底把你抛在脑后的
doesn't even miss you.
维加斯 宝贝 去维加斯
Vegas, baby, Vegas!
杀人在维加斯不犯法是吗
Murder is legal in Vegas, right?
老天 我得赶紧去收拾行李了
Oh, my god, I have to pack..
我在琳娜家等你
Ohoh, hey, I'll see you later at Leena's
一起吃水果蛋糕
for some farewell fruitcake.
我去圣诞过道看看
I am off to the Christmas aisle.
好的 祝你身体健康
Yeah, l'chaim.
叮铃铛
Jingle bells
哈 铃儿响叮当
Ha, jingle all the way
今晚滑雪多快乐
Oh, what fun it ito ride
我喜欢
I like.
驯鹿
坐在雪橇上
in a one-horse open sleigh
给服务员小费
Hey tip your waitresses.
鲁道夫的鼻子就在这儿
Rudolph's nose is right here
找到了
Bam.
今晚滑雪多快乐
Oh, what fun it is
我们坐在雪
to ride in a one-horse open...
我要起诉弗雷德里克太太
I'm gonna sue Mrs. Frederic.
叮铃铛
And jingle bells
我刚摔倒了
I just fell
我要捡起来地上的毛线
I'm gonna get me some workman's cop
屁♥股♥还有点疼
and something with pain.
叮铃铛
Jingle bells
叮铃铛 谢谢
Jingle bells. Thank you.
你们是谁
Who are you guys?
-举起手来 -等等
- Hands now. - Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa.
-发生什么事了 -你怎么进来的
- What the hell? - How did you get in here?
你说我 我怎么进
Me? How did I--
这个玩笑有意思
Okay, that's very funny.
阿迪 出来吧
Artie! Come on out.
玩笑结束了
The joke's over.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表