剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》第三季 第二集
Warehouse 13 S03E02
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on warehouse 13...
爱迪威·高山
Adwin Kosan,
这两位是拉蒂默探员 百玲探员
agent Lattimer, agent Bering.
-你是决策人 -是的
- You make the decisions. - Yes.
"伴随着心痛 我写了这封信"
"It breaks my heart to write this."
"仓库是我最快乐的地方"
"We both know the warehouse is my happiest place."
"但请原谅 我非走不可"
"Please forgive me, but I have to go."
史蒂夫·金克斯探员
Agent, Steve Jinks.
真是很期待跟你搭档啊
I'm really looking forward to working with you.
你在说谎
You're lying.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
你差点死在一件藏物手上
You were almost killed by an artifact.
你现在是仓库的正式探员了
You are now officially a warehouse agent.
-欢迎回家 -谢谢
- Welcome back. - Thanks.
然后第一个家伙说
And the first guy goes,
"我不用比狗熊跑得快"
"I don't have to outrun the bear."
"我比你跑得快就行了"
"I just have to outrun you."
在飞东部航线时你就给我讲过这笑话
Yeah, you told me that one on the eastbound flight.
没有吧
No, I didn't.
好了 准备下降
All right, beginning our descent.
怎么回事
What the hell?
亚当 你还好吗
Adam, are you all right?
这是什么情况
What's this?
-亚当 -我怎么会在这儿
- Adam! - How did I get here?
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do this.
大岛687航♥班♥
Island flight 687,
机头正向下倾斜
entering nose-down pitch attitude.
我怎么会在这里
What am I doing here?
着陆角度不稳
Approach is no longer stabilized.
大岛687航♥班♥ 报告紧急情况
Island flight 687. Declaring an emergency.
大岛689航♥班♥ 什么情况
Island flight 687, what's your situation?
这世界很可怕
The world is such a scary place.
最无邪的物体却能造成巨大的破坏
The most innocent objects can cause destruction.
以及杀戮
And mayhem.
有些人看够了这些事
A person sees enough of that,
也许会决定不再去承担那么重的责任
and maybe they decide they don't want that much responsibility anymore.
有些人也许想要一走了之
A person might think, walking away--
好吧 不是"有些人"
Okay, not "A person."
是我
Me.
我离开了
I left.
无数次徘徊在生死之间 需要承受的太多
"Life or death" all the time, it was too much.
但正如一个智慧而疯狂的女人最近跟我讲的
But as a wise and also psychotic woman recently told me,
本性是无法逃避的
you can't walk away from your truth.
所以我回来了
So I'm back.
我准备好了吗
Am I ready?
生死一线间的体验 永远不会消失
The "Life or death" thing, it never goes away.
这个世界很可怕
The world is a scary place.
第一天回来
First day back.
我们拭目以待吧
I guess we'll see.
集中精神
Focus.
别被危险所干扰
Don't get distracted by the high stakes.
只专心于眼前的一切
Concentrate on what is in front of you.
然而 这里没有我的椅子了
And...There's no chair for me.
别抓狂 只是把椅子而已
Don't freak out. It's just a chair.
并不意味着他们把我忘了
It doesn't mean that they've moved on,
或者不再需要我了 或者
or they don't need me, or...
来 麦卡
Here ya go, Myka.
谢谢 有椅子坐 好的
Oh, thanks. A chair, right. Yeah.
麦卡 谢天谢地
Oh, Myka! Thank goddess.
面对这香肠小分队 我和琳娜二缺一了
Leena and I were being outnumbered by team sausage fest.
你太恶心了
Oh, that's disgusting.
怎么了 你们早餐吃的全是垃圾
What? You all eat crap for breakfast.
有个健康饮食的人回到我们中间是件好事
It's nice to finally have a healthy eater back in the group.
你就不能老实五分钟吗
Could we just try five minutes on, please?
对了
Yes.
亚当·阿什比
Adam Ashby.
民航飞行员
Airline pilot
昨天在西雅图上空七千英尺
who forgot how to fly his plane yesterday
忘记了如何驾驶飞机
while several thousand feet over Seattle.
幸好 副机长稳住了飞机
Luckily his first officer stepped in.
这可能只是因为他的神经出了问题
Now, it could've been just a neurological event,
但我觉得这不像是短暂的...
but I don't think it was a transitory...
阿迪 我们坐飞机去 还是开车去
Artie, are we gonna fly, or are we gonna drive?
因为...
'cause this is mm-mm...
你告诉他吧
Can you tell him?
他想知道我们能不能坐火车去西雅图
He wants to know if we can go to seattle by train,
因为他现在害怕坐飞机了
because planes are scary to him now.
你还是皮特代言人啊
You still speak Pete?
一如既往 没治了
Recovered, never cured.
坐飞机去
You're gonna take a plane.
会非常安全的
You're gonna be perfectly safe.
你俩去收拾行李 你俩跟我来
You two go pack, and you two come with me.
我在想...
Hey. I was, uh--
我们是不是该...
Should we...
谈谈 关于我离开的事
talk, you know, about me leaving?
如果你有什么话想要对我说
Because if there's something that you have to say to me,
尽管直说
you can say it.
无论是什么话 我都接受
No matter what it is, I can take it.
麦卡 你我就像双彩虹
Mykes, we're double-rainbow all the way.
还有...
And...
我们又一起办案了
We're back on the case.
-你们俩去波士顿 -这是卷宗的文件夹
- You're going to Boston. - These are case folders.
谢谢
Thank you.
拍卖♥♥行今天要拍卖♥♥一批东西
The ol' auction house offering today,
其中一件
as one of its items,
是传说中玛丽·梅伦的菜刀
a butcher knife owned by one Mary Mallon...
-"伤寒玛丽" -她...
- Typhoid mary. - Who--
非常好
Excellent.
马屁精
Kiss-ass.
小屁孩
You're a child.
谁拥有这把刀 就能把自己的疾病
The knife lets its owner transfer its disease
或伤痛传染给别人
or his injury to anyone.
你们的任务是
And your assignment--
去竞拍 拿下它
Go, bid, win.
快去啊
Go!
"你们" 不是"我们"一起去吗
"Your"? Not "Our"?
不 我得去新汉普
No, I'm gonna be in New Hampshire.
参加一个董事的葬礼
Memorial service for a regent.
她在划船时不幸丧命
She was killed in a boating accident.
太好了
Awesome.
不是说她 很明显
I mean, not-- not for her, obviously.
她很可怜
Very sad.
-是说我有自己的任务了 -对
- But I get my own mission? - Yes.
带上新人
Take the new guy.
谁是资深探员啊
And who's the senior agent?
就是我
That'd be me.
我 我 我 我 我我
Me, me, me, me, me, me...
这太没道理了
Uh, this doesn't make any sense.
有道理 她比你强 你会明白的
It does. You'll know she's better.
不对啊 上周的任务是隐形蛇
No, no, no. Last week it was all invisible snakes,
幽灵刀 害死人的莎士比亚对开本
Phantom knives, slam, bam, death by Shakespeare.
今天你却把我特快专递过去
Today you're sending me on a--
就为了一把切菜的刀吗
A Fedex run for a cooking implement.
我是想做一些比较...
I mean, isn't there something more...
不枯燥的事
Not boring?
尽克死同志 作为这次任务的资深探员
I'm gonna need you to keep that attitude in check, Jinksy,
我要请你端正态度
As the senior agent on this mission.
真不好意思
Oh, I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表