剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
It's on his necklace.
这意味着什么
What does it mean?
意味着 咱们碰见的这件藏物
It means that what we are facing
起源是来自犹太人的传说故事
is the artifact that's behind the Jewish myth
也就是石人传说
of the Golem.
用黏土 石头和青铜制成无生命的巨人 注入魔力后可行动但无法思考
在十六世纪的布拉格
16th centuary Prague,
犹太教拉比教士
The Rabbi Judah Loew
想解救犹太人区里的人♥民♥於苦难之间
wanted to save the jews of the ghetto from pogroms,
就做出
and so he constructed--
一种生物 叫石人
he created a creature-- a golem--
全身由黏土构成
Hugo, entirely made of clay.
之后他把Emet 也就是"真理"一词
And he put the word Emet, truth,
刻在石人额头上 石人就有生命了
on the golem's forehead to bring it to life.
让他们死而复生
Animating the inanimate.
我想 也许正是这条项链
And I think maybe the necklace
给予了电脑里的病毒真实的生命
is making the computer virus come to life
和石人复活的原理一模一样
exactly the same as the golem.
不过 我觉得这里的传说
Somehow, I think that the myth
和电脑病毒混在了一起
and the virus got mixed up together,
所以当他启动了电脑里的
so that when he uses the virus
病毒...
on people's computers...
病毒就把人变成了石人
It turned them to clay.
你太聪明了 阿迪
Well thought out, Artie.
问题出在项链上
It's the necklace.
我会搞定他的
I got him.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你想干什么
What the hell are you doing?
天哪 他手里有把枪
Oh, my god! He's got a gun!
冷静点 科林
Take it easy, Colin.
我不管这是怎么一回事
No. Whatever this is,
我不想死
I am not gonna die from it.
这地方有什么东西 让我们染了病
Something in here is making us sick,
你却让我们呆在这里等死
and you are keeping us in here with it.
-这是为了救你 -别开枪 当心
- This is for your own safety. - No, careful, careful.
我知道怎么救自己
I'll decide what's safe for me.
拿出激光枪
Use your Tesla.
-枪在克劳迪娅那 -"好"极了
- Claudia's got it. - Brilliant.
科林 你不能离开这
Colin, I can't let you leave.
那我就开枪了
I'll shoot you.
打死我你才能出去
You'll have to.
连医生都染上病了
Now the doctor's got it!
我们必须离开这
We've gotta get out of here!
他说得对 赶紧离开这
He's right. We're gonna all get out of here.
病毒变异了
The virus is mutating.
人与人之间可以相互传染
It can be transmitted person to person.
-已经变异成有机生命了 -是的
- It's organic. - Obviously.
不能让病毒扩散出去
We can't let it get out of this store.
当心 当心 当心
No, no, no.
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help!
天啊 你们看
Oh, my god. Look!
-放我们出去 -大家冷静
- Let us out! - Everybody calm down!
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
-立刻 -好的
- Now! - Okay. All right.
放下了
I'm dropping it.
离门远一些
Step away from the door!
变异病毒的破坏力更强更快
This mutation's working much faster.
我快喘不上气了
It's getting hard to breathe.
好吧
Okay.
虽然我很勇敢
I'm a big enough girl to admit
但是我承认现在有点怕了
I'm a little scared.
我们需要藏物来救人
We need the artifact.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
人已经找到了 很快就会带回项链
But she said she's got him. She's gonna be here.
你去搞定反病毒程序吧
You've got to finish the antivirus.
-现在就去 -好的 我继续去编写
- You gotta do it now. - All right, I'll get on it.
坚持一会 坚持一会
Hang on, hang on.
见鬼
Damn it.
你干嘛一直跟着我
Why are you chasing me?
我现在没工夫追你 摔下去我就死了
I'm not chasing you. I'm falling to my death.
把我拉上去
Pull me up!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不过是侵入一些电脑系统里
All I did was hack a few PCs
想看点免费裸体秀 仅此而已
to try and catch a little skin show. That's it.
我不在乎
For all I care,
你是不是最厉害的网络黑客 当然
you can be the biggest cyber hacker since...
你赢不过我
me.
我只要那条项链
But I need that necklace, okay?
它很危险
It's dangerous.
你说的是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我没法跟你解释
I don't know how to explain it to you,
反正 它伤人性命
But it's... it's hurting people.
它没那么厉害
It's nothing.
我舅爷送的
It's a thing that my great uncle gave me
说是为了辟邪
To ward off evil spirits.
好吧 不过它不怎么辟邪
Okay. Well, it doesn't so much ward them off
倒是招来不少横祸
as invite them over for a play date.
我没想伤害任何人
well, I didn't mean for anybody to get hurt.
那就把项链给我 也许能挽救那些人
Well, give me the necklace and maybe we can fix it.
我们当时为什么要把史蒂夫铜化了
But why would we bronze Steve?
没错 他确实是有点一板一眼
I mean, sure, he's a boy scout
还没有幽默感
with no sense of humor, right?
但把他青铜化也太过头了吧
But we've got Nazis in here.
我们知道了牙刷是怎么回事
It explains the toothbrush,
但还是不知道为什么我们会睡在一起
but not how we wound up in bed together.
你还记得吗 皮特
Pete, remember?
那个东西 上面有整人球的那个说
That thingy--that thingy with the juggle balls said
整人球会让人产生醉意 丧失意识
That the juggle balls make you drunk and black out,
丧失意识后
And when you black out,
你会不记得事情 对吗
you forget things, don't you?
老天爷
Oh, my God!
我靠了 温蒂
Holy crap, Wendy!
Wendy这个名字有"白色眉毛"的意思 这里指变成金发后的麦卡
天哪
Oh, my God!
你说得太对了
You are so right!
如果我们把屎屁多先生忘在青铜区里
Oh! If we don't remember what happened to Mr. Poopy-pants,
他就会被关在里面了
he could be lost in there forever.
快 把你的衣服全脱掉
Quick! Take off all your clothes!
-什么 -脱啊
- What? - Take 'em off.
好吧 可有时候皮老大
Okay, but sometimes when big--
皮老大醉了的话
When big Pete drives drunk,
皮老二可不会太规矩哦
Little Pete doesn't always stay on the road.
仅仅在一张床上醒来还不够
Just waking up together wouldn't be enough.
还得全♥裸♥上♥床♥ 这样看起来才像我们一起睡了
We got into bed naked so it would look like we slept together.
一件永永远远都
Something that would never...
不会发生的事
Ever happen.
一件我没有证实是假的就不会放手的事
Something that I knew I wouldn't rest until I proved it was false.
一件会让我们想理清事情发生的经过
Which would hopefully get us to retrace our steps.
并带我们一步一步查到现在的事情
And lead us back down here.
准备好了吗
Ready?
探员尼尔森 已验证
Agent Nielson identified.
取样已接受
铜化解除中
这是怎么回事
What was that?
你们对我做了什么 发生什么事了
What did you guys do to me? What happened?
你在说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
你死哪去了 金克斯
Where the hell have you been, Jinks?
你不是应该在练习射击吗
Shouldn't you be at target practice?
我真的对你非常失望 史蒂夫
I'm actually disappointed in you, Steve.
丢死脸了 不害臊
Shame, shame, shame.
大懒鬼
Slacker!
Z V
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表