剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你遇到难题了 我们都会遇到难题
You got a curveball. We all get 'em.
这不是你的错 看着你永不言弃的行为
It's not your fault. And look how you're not giving up.
那才是我认识的女孩
That's the girl I know--
应该是女人了 还是女孩好
uh, woman. Girl.
我还是为你感到自豪
I'm still proud of you.
我也这么和她说过
I actually told her that too.
我更在乎阿迪这么说
Means more from Artie.
好吧
Fair enough.
我找到拉尔森了
I just found Larsen.
我想我知道为什么他要那把刀了
And I think I know why he wanted the knife.
等等 你去哪儿
Hey, wait. Where are you going?
我们要去把藏物抢回来呢
We're about to snag the artifact.
我回家了
I'm going home.
等等 阿迪
Wait, A-Artie. Artie.
你能完成 我相信你
You've got this. I trust you!
现在不仅你的证人病了
Look, it's not just your witnesses that are getting sick now.
我的搭档
It's my partner
还有那个记者科特妮·摩尔都病了
and the reporter Courtney Moore.
她是怎么牵扯进来的
How is she connected to all of this?
我也想知道
Wish I knew.
也许科特妮是因为强行采访了大家
Maybe Courtney picked it up by shoving her microphone into everybody's face.
毕竟她太强势了
She's pretty aggressive.
她只是故作强硬而已
She only acts tough.
此话怎讲
Why do you say that?
因为当我的律师对她态度强硬时
'Cause when my attorney stood up to her,
她就完全没了脾气
she folded like laundry.
索伊对科特妮·摩尔态度强硬
Sawyer stood up to Courtney Moore?
是的 她本想使用她那套强势采访
Yeah. She tried that whole ambush with the microphone routine.
我听说她为此很受打击
I heard it went badly for her.
-天哪 -已经开始了
- Oh, my god. - It's already happening.
你们来晚了
You're too late.
你们能抓我走了 你们来晚了
You can take me away now. You're too late.
我们不是来抓你的
We're not here to take you away.
我们只是想要那把刀
We just want the knife.
他是我的儿子 这对他不公平
He's my son. It wasn't fair.
现在好了
Now it is.
癌症
Cancer.
白血病
Leukemia.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能就这么让他死了
I couldn't just let him die.
他还有个小儿子
He has a little boy.
所以你开始寻找治愈方法
So you started researching cures.
任何方法
Anything.
甚至是在城市神秘网站上看到的疯狂理论
Even a crackpot theory on an urban myth website
说玛丽·梅伦之刀能治好他
about Typhoid Mary's knife.
所以你去拍卖♥♥行工作
That's why you took the job at the auction house--
为了得到这把刀
to get the knife.
这听起来疯狂极了
It sounded insane.
一把刀能转移伤病
A knife that could transfer illness?
但当它把我膝盖的伤转移到你们同事身上时
But when it gave that fellow my busted knee, well...
可这意味着... 现在你病了
But that means... now you're sick.
这样才公平
Now it's fair.
我儿子的生活才刚刚开始
My boy's life is just starting out.
他现在能看他的儿子长大 保护他
He can watch his son grow up, protect him.
这才公平
Now it's fair.
你们准备以偷盗这把刀的罪名逮捕我吗
Are you gonna arrest me for taking the knife?
不会
No.
我们不抓坏人 只管找藏物
We don't go after bad guys. We go after artifacts.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你可别跟科特妮说我给你看了这个
You cannot tell courtney I showed you this.
一般人她不给看
She was very specific about who was allowed to see it.
-我猜 没人看过吧 -从没给人看过
- Let me guess-- no one? - Ever.
想想她的威胁
And per her threat,
我还是希望能保住我的命根子
I would like to keep my reproductive organs.
我向你保证
I promise.
索伊先生
Mr. Sawyer.
先生 为什么你要为一个谋杀犯辩护
Sir, why are you defending a murderer?
你说错了
I'm not.
我是在为一个被指控谋杀的人辩护
I'm defending a man accused of murder.
在这个国家 这是有区别的
In this country, there's a difference.
那艾米的家庭怎么办
And what about Amy's family?
你觉得《第一修正案》只保护你的客户吗
I suppose you think the First Amendment only protects your client?
那谁来保护受害者
Who protects his victims?
好了 你个耍花枪的 你有没有意识到
Okay, powder-puff, do you realize
《第一修正案》保护我们所有人
the First Amendment protects all of us,
尤其是你这种人 因为它保护了言论自♥由♥权
mostly you, because it deals with freedom of speech.
可你所指的不是《第一修正案》
But you don't mean the First Amendment.
你指的是《第五修正案》吧
You mean the Fifth Amendment, don't you?
-法定诉讼程序 -是的
- Due process. - Yes.
肯定有线索 那些不和谐的东西
There's gotta be something, something out of place,
或者一些古老的东西
or something... old...
我再说一次
Then again,
你做这档节目另有目的 对吧
you have a dog in this fight, don't you?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
你不想让自己的节目上国家电视台么
Aren't you pitching your own show for national syndication?
你这么强硬 还想当义务警官...
The tough, vigilante...
现在还有谁戴领带夹啊
Who wears a tie clip anymore?
要是你的第一个目标被判无罪
If your first target's found not guilty,
你的前程就不会那么光明了吧
you won't look very marketable, now, will you?
你一直在录对吧
You're recording all this, right?
他可是把她辩得哑口无言
He was grilling her hard.
就像受审的是她一样
Like she was on trial.
一般情况下我是不会可怜她的 但是
I don't usually feel sorry for her, but--
每个被索伊质问过的人都受了影响
Everyone affected was questioned by Sawyer.
科特妮 还有在审讯前的目击证人
Courtney, his witnesses during trial prep...
皮特说也被他问询过
Pete said he went after him too.
我敢说他当时肯定戴着这个领带夹
While he was wearing that tie clip, I bet.
听我说 他们随时都可能吧杰弗里带出来
Look, they'll be bringing Geoffery out any minute,
我必须单独和他谈谈
and I need to see him alone.
我接手的案子绝对不能搞砸
I would not damage my own case.
当然不会
Of course not.
索伊先生 听我说
Mr. Sawyer, look,
我觉得你被别人利用了
I think someone found a way to use you.
你用这个领带夹多久了
How long have you had that tie clip?
什么 这个吗 一周左右吧
What, this? A week maybe.
别人当礼物送我的 没留字条
It was left as a gift. No note.
你也许会觉得我很傻
This might sound silly...
但是我带着它就会很自信
I feel confident when I wear it.
一周 这就对了 是那时候开始的
A week. That's right when it started.
什么时候开始什么
When what started?
别 千万不要问我任何问题
No, please don't ask me any questions.
我觉得就是这个引发的这些状况
I think that's what causes this thing--
恕我冒犯
May I?
两个W
W.W.
讯问问题
Asking questions.
沃尔特·温切尔
Walter Winchell.
沃尔特·温切尔: 美国报纸和收音机评论员
他打破了新闻报导反对暴露的禁忌
干得漂亮 看这张老照片
Good call. Look at this old photograph.
温切尔因擅长从别人口中套出话来而闻名
Winchell was famous for pulling information out of people.
等等 琳娜 能让我看看他的手吗
Wait, Leena, can you show me his hands?
这个和领带夹样式一样
It's the same as the tie clip.
这两个是一套的
They're a set.
你觉得这是组分体藏物
You think it's a bifurcated artifact?
如果那个领带夹能把人的记忆夺去
If the tie clip pulls memories out of people,
那这对袖扣也许能把记忆送回去
then maybe the cufflinks put them back in.
不管怎么说
After all,
温切尔可没留下痕迹让人知道受访者脑部退化
Winchell didn't leave a trail of brain-dead interviewees.
我必须把那两个袖扣找出来
I need to find those cufflinks,
我猜你一定知道它们的下落
and I bet you know where they are.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表