剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
这上面显示他只在你这工作了一周
It says here that he's only worked for you for a week?
他年纪大了
Well, he's an older gentleman.
他说这份工作对他来说太累了
He said the work was too much for him.
是吗 刚好也姓拉尔森吗
Really? Coincidence the name is Larsen?
-我记住地址了 -我们走吧
- I got the address. - Let's go.
暂时还没进展
Nothing so far,
没发现关于失忆症状的藏品
well, not with those particular memory loss symptoms.
但这并不能说明仓库没有
That doesn't mean it's not out there.
不管你找到什么 我们都会用上的
Well, we'll take whatever you can find.
那么... 你回来... 感觉怎样
So... how is it... being back?
我也不清楚 皮特说一切正常
I don't know. Pete says everything is fine,
所以也许我该放松点
so maybe I should just relax.
怎么这么问
Why do you ask?
没什么 随便问问
Nothing. No reason.
琳娜 你从皮特的气场中嗅出了些什么吗
Leena, did you pick something up on Pete aura-wise?
麦卡
Myka,
我只是碰巧从皮特的气场中
anything that I happen to see in Pete's aura
-嗅出了... -你嗅到了
- could just be-- - You did.
那就不是我想多了
Okay, I'm not imagining it.
他的确有烦心事对吧
There is something bothering him.
琳娜 你得告诉我发生什么了
Leena, you have to tell me what it is.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
她发现了什么吗
Did she find something?
没
No!
没什么
No, nothing.
只是些... 闺中密谈
It's just... girl stuff.
-真恶心 -好吧 你有什么线索
- Gross. - Yeah. What do you got?
没有线索 就找到线索呗
No clue, meet clue.
我查了下飞行员和女医生的信♥用♥卡♥账单
Check out the credit card statements for pilot man and doctor lady.
他们在同一家餐厅吃过饭
They ate at the same restaurant.
没错 就在哈利墨西哥菜馆
That's right. Jalapeno Harry's.
同一天晚上 四月六日
Same night. April 6th,
那晚有名叫艾米的女服务员被杀了
the night a waitress named Amy was murdered there.
想夸我就直说
Feel free to applaud my brilliance.
还是待会吧
Yeah, maybe later.
我去那家餐厅看能发现什么
Well, I'm gonna drop in and see what I can see.
好的 我去和受害者聊聊
Okay, I'm gonna talk to the victims,
和他们提提那家餐厅的名字
mention the name of the restaurant.
可能会让他们回想起一些事
Maybe it'll jog something loose in their minds.
-好的 -皮特
- Okay. - Hey, Pete.
什么事
Yeah?
之前... 你说一切正常
Before... you said everything was fine.
怎么现在还要讨论这事啊
And... yet we're still talking about it.
我只是在想...
I just think...
即便难以启齿
even if it's hard,
你还是可以对我畅所欲言的
you can say anything to me.
是吗 你确定
Yeah? Are--are you sure?
没错 说什么都行
Absolutely. Anything. Anything.
还真有点难为情
It's kind of hard.
你知道吗 好吧 我还是...
Uh, you know what? Fine. I'm just--
我就这么直说吧
I'm just gonna come out and say it.
能力将与你同在
The force will be with you always.
如果你不想...
If you don't--
还有 放掉克拉肯
Also, release the Kraken.
克拉肯: 北欧神话中游离于挪威和冰岛近海的海怪
我是唐人街杰克[1974年电影《唐人街》中的侦探]
This is Chinatown, Jake.
你就继续装高雅吧 圣地亚哥
So stay classy, San Diego.
粉红是我的标志色
And pink is my signature color.
-没事了 -还有
- Never mind. - Let's not forget
我就喜欢早上凝固汽油的气味
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我觉得我们得要一艘大船
I think we're gonna need a bigger boat.
艾德里安 我做到了
Yo, Adrian, I did it.
跟坏人说拜拜吧
And say good night to the bad guy.
有人吗
Hello?
你好 欢迎回家
Hi! Welcome home!
先给您来份洋葱圈怎么样
How's about we get you started with an onion cone?
您一共几位
How many in your party?
不用了 谢谢 我想问你几个问题
Oh, no, thanks, but I have some questions
是关于四月六日晚上的
about the night of April 6th.
我是来这咨♥询♥这两个人的
Um, I'm here about these two people.
他们那晚都在这过吃饭
They both ate dinner here that night.
也许你还能记得他们
I was hoping you might remember them.
抱歉 我没印象了
Sorry, can't help you.
来些饼干怎么样
Hey, how's about some pretzel fries?
不 我还是不要了
Uh, no. No, I better not.
这附近可能会有人记得他俩吗
Um, anyone else around here might remember them?
没人记得 行了吧
No, okay?
听着 要是你不吃东西 就请出去
Look, if you're not gonna eat, you're gonna have to leave.
肯恩
Uh, Ken...
事情是这样的...
The thing is...
我想你知道些内情
I think you know more.
本地餐厅发生一起离奇惨案
抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
老是有警♥察♥来
Okay, the cops keep coming in here.
会吓到顾客的
It scares the customers.
好了 我不是警♥察♥
All right, well, I'm not a cop,
所以你可以跟我说说
so you can talk to me.
报纸上说
Now, this thing says
受害者是你的一个女服务员
that the victim was one of your waitresses.
是的 她叫艾米
Yeah. Amy.
挺好的一个姑娘
Great girl.
太恐怖了
It was awful.
那晚有三两个顾客目击了现场
A couple of the customers from that night are being called as witnesses.
对 他俩也是
Yeah. Those two.
警♥察♥已经逮捕了这个叫杰弗里·塞多利亚的人
The cops have arrested this guy, Geoffery Cedolia.
他们已经把他关了起来
They have him in custody.
下周开始审判
The trial starts next week.
不管这是怎么回事
Well, whatever it is,
我们最好速战速决
we'd better figure this out fast.
为什么 你那怎么了
Why? What's going on over there?
飞行员已经完全失忆
The pilot's lost all his memories.
一点不剩
There's no one there anymore.
医生认为接下来就该轮到
The doctors think the involuntary systems
无意识系统了 吞咽 眨眼...
will go next-- swallowing, blinking...
他最终会忘记怎么呼吸 皮特
He's forgetting how to breathe, Pete.
要是他把刀放在了家里
If he had just left the knife in his apartment,
我们早就完成任务 打道回府了
we'd be on our way back by now, mission accomplished.
别急 房♥东说他快回来了
Don't worry. The landlady said he'd be right back.
知道吗 关键在于...
You know, the key is...
心无旁骛
clearing your head of all distracting thought.
把注意力放在目标上
Focus just on the target.
我以前干过监视 圣人
I've been on stakeouts before, Mahatma.
我想也是
Okay, I'm sure you have.
知道吗 我以前出过任务
And, you know, I have mission experience.
你给我记住 我才是... 资深探员
Remember, I'm the... senior agent.
我记得的
I remember.
你刚说了不到五分钟吧
Has it been five minutes already?
我只是觉得
Look, I am just now noticing
你现在似乎太执着于谁是资深探员了
that you seem super-focused on the whole senior agent thing.
也许是因为我就是资深吧
Maybe because I'm the senior agent.
好吧
Right.
既然我们都已经很清楚这点了
And since we both already really, really know that,
也许你应该试着... 放松点
maybe you should try to, you know, just... relax.
这里只有我们两个人而已
I mean, it's just the two of us out here.
我懂了
I get it.
懂什么了 什么意思
Get what? What are you getting?
我知道怎么回事了
What's... happening here.
我们在城外 孤男寡女
Um, we're out of town, alone,
你未娶我未嫁 相互吸引
two reasonably attractive single people.
没关系 我并没有不高兴
It's okay. No, it's not like I'm not flattered.
我很高兴 还能感觉到
I am, and, hey, I felt it too--
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表