剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
他用的是无线电波吗
Huh, so he used radio waves?
非也 是脑电波
Not quite. Brain waves.
磁共振 帅呆了
Magnetic resonance. Impressive.
疯脑先生完成了第一次磁共振成像
Mr. Mental made the first MRI.
可能还有很少量的神秘符咒
There also may have been the teensiest amount of mystical juju.
等等
Wait, wait, wait,
你说他能读可可的思想
you're saying that he could actually read Coco's thoughts?
没什么复杂的
Well, nothing too complex,
无非是简单的图像慢慢变得清晰明确
but simple images came through loud and clear, yes.
咱们要用这些东西
And we're gonna use these
从狗狗那儿得到车牌号♥吗
to get the license plate from the dog?
还要点儿运气
With any luck.
不过总有什么副作用吧 是吗
But there's always a downside, right?
有什么副作用
What's the downside?
没那么糟
Not that bad.
咱们可以开始了吗
Uh, a little help with the fezzes?
好的
Okay.
晚餐
美女 晚上有空吃饭吗
Hey, slim. Free for dinner tonight?
那要看和谁吃了
Well, that depends on who's asking.
不是什么特别的人
Ah, nobody special.
有东西给你
Got something for you.
不能在这儿给你看
Can't show you here,
但这东西绝对有帮助
but it's a game changer.
充满神秘的人
A man of mystery.
我喜欢
I like that.
山姆 我们刚得到一个匿名信息
Sam, we just got an anonymous tip.
利奥将会在四点出现在
Leo is gonna be in the lobby
建筑博物馆的大厅
of the National Building at 4:00.
也就是咱们休息的时间
About time we caught a break.
你要吉姆做后援吗
You want to take Jim for backup?
不 我要麦卡 她眼神很好
No, I'll take Myka. She's got great eyes.
好的 我要吉姆
Okay, I'll take Jim.
快 我们要和当地协同行动
Come on, we'll coordinate with local.
待会见 美女 别迟到
Hey, I'll see you, slim. Don't be late.
在翻旧案子啊
Lookin' through the old case, huh?
是的
Yeah.
找到什么了吗
Find anything?
还没有
So far no luck.
吉姆 你和山姆很亲近 是吗
Jim, you and Sam were close, right?
虽然没有你俩那么近 不过还行吧
Well, not as close as you two, but yeah.
山姆被杀害的那晚
The night Sam died,
他要给我什么东西
he was gonna give me something.
是张卡或者信封
It was a card or an envelope.
知道里面是什么吗
Any guess what was in it?
不知道
No idea.
不过他确实说过
Although he did say something
希望你搬去和他一起住
about him wanting you to move in with him.
也许是一把钥匙吧
Maybe it was a key?
钥匙
A key?
也许我应该只说"不知道"
And maybe I shoulda just left it at "No idea."
没事的
No, no, it's fine.
再说盒子里也没有钥匙
Besides, there's no key in that box.
那些只是他办公室的东西
Well, that's just his office stuff.
他的私人物品被送到...
I mean, his personal stuff was sent to, uh...
送哪儿了
To where?
都送到艾莉森那儿去了
It all went to Allison's.
艾莉森是谁
Who's Allison?
山姆的妻子
Sam's wife.
我可以陪你进去
I could go in with you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得自己去
I need to do this alone.
好的
Okay.
麦卡
Myka?
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
艾莉森 你好
Allison, hi.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
是关于山姆的
It's about Sam.
进来吧
Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
咱么就在这儿谈吧
Guess we can talk in here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我知道这听起来很奇怪
I know that this sounds strange,
但我还在追查杀害山姆的凶手
but I'm still tracking down Sam's killer.
他被害的那晚
The night that he died,
本来要给我一些东西的
Sam--Sam was gonna give me something.
特勤局给了你一个装着他私人物品的盒子
The Service gave you a box of his personal effects.
我能问一下里面都有什么吗
Can I--can I ask you what was in it?
一些办公用品
Just office things.
换洗的衣服 纪念品
A change of clothes, keepsakes.
我和他的照片
Photo of him and me.
他和你的照片
A photo of him and you.
我真的不想这样来打扰你
I really hate to intrude like this.
我知道这很尴尬
I know that this is very awkward.
麦卡 我当时很生气
Myka, I was so angry.
生你的气
At you.
不是因为你做错了什么
Not that you had done anything wrong.
我们之前就分开了
We'd split up long before,
但你的出现证明了山姆已然放手
but you were proof that Sam had moved on.
这让我很难接受
That was hard for me.
我懂
I know.
我曾经让他很痛苦
I used to give him grief
永远都得准备后备计划
that he always had to have a backup plan.
你对他来说可远远不止是个后备
Well, I think you were more to him than just a backup.
谢谢你能和我谈话
And thank you for speaking to me.
那也许只是个问候卡片而已
It was probably just a greeting card anyway.
-并不是 -卡片
- It wasn't-- - A card?
是的
Yeah.
等等
Wait.
发生了那些事情
With everything that happened after,
办完葬礼后
the funeral,
我不知道要把它寄到哪儿去
I didn't know where to send it.
我想是我没有尽力吧
I guess I didn't try very hard either.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你现在能给我
Thank you for giving it to me now.
有个条件
On one condition.
抓到那个人 麦卡
Get this guy, Myka.
抓住他
Get him.
感谢老天 她还留着呢
Thank goodness she still had it.
山姆知道我讨厌这首歌♥
God, Sam knew that I hated that song.
上面有什么 他写什么了
So what's on it? What did he write?
什么都没有
Nothing. Nothing.
又是个死胡同
I mean, it's another dead end.
百玲
Bering.
好的 知道了
Yeah, copy that.
我们这就去
We'll be right there.
保安人员
Security detail,
在火车站发现了利奥
they just spotted Leo at the train station.
我们又有机会了
We get another chance.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
谢谢你们通知 利奥在哪
Thanks for calling. Where's Leo?
他在候车区
He's in the waiting area.
我们有人扮成守卫
We got a man out front playing janitor
盯着他呢
keeping an eye on him,
而且我们把另一边也封锁了
and we got the other place locked down.
麦卡 这是你的任务 你做主
Your mission, Myka. How do you wanna play it?
直接上 这次不追了
Straight up. No chase this time.
我们进去 备好武器 但要隐藏好
We move in, weapons ready but hidden.
你们去右边 我去左边
You guys go right, I'll go left.
我会在一通道
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表