剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
阿迪人呢
Where's Artie?
亚瑟已经很久没在这里工作了
Arthur hasn't worked here in a very long time.
麦克森
Macpherson.
你不是死了吗
But you're dead.
这简直 太胡扯了
I mean, this-- this is just nuts.
我可是亲眼看着你
The last time I saw you,
在埃舍尔地下室里变成一堆灰烬了
you are nothing but a pile of dust in front of the escher vault.
要是我死了 我肯定比你先知道
Were I dead I should think I'd be the first to know.
没搜出什么 詹姆
He's clean, James.
也没有证件
No I.D., either.
你怎么知道埃舍尔地下室的
Now how do you know about the Escher Vault?
你们到底是怎么进来的
How'd you even get in here?
你私闯高度机密的设施
You break into a high-security facility,
还有脸问我们
and you start asking us questions?
雷蒙德 亚瑟的每一个朋友
Raymond, any friend of Arthur's
我都想会一会
is someone I want to speak with.
我不知道你用了什么诡计
I don't know how you did this,
但你们逃不过的
but you won't get away with it.
逃不过什么 你怎么知道我的
Get away with what? And how do you know me?
-咱们都没见过面 -很好 继续装吧
- We've never met. - Fine. Keep playing your game.
说出来可能你可能会觉得突兀
I know this may sound strange to you,
但我觉得你可能是受到了
but I think you're under the influence
我们称之为“藏物”的东西影响了
of what we call an artifact.
你是否接触过什么不寻常的东西
Have you come into contact with anything unusual?
-传家宝什么的 -没有
- Maybe a family heirloom? - No! No!
我没受影响 是你们
I haven't been whammied. You have.
你在没有奶糖的情况下却闻到过奶糖味吗
Have you noticed the smell of fudge when there is no fudge?
如果这是什么玩笑的话
If this is some kind of a joke,
我认输了 好吗
I get it, I get it, okay?
这是史上最牛的假期恶作剧
It's the best holiday prank ever.
阿迪是不是用海丽特·塔布曼化身顶针
I mean, what, is artie using Harriet Tubman's Thimble
把自己变成邪恶博士了
to turn himself into Dr. Evil?
詹姆 我们找那化身胸针几年了
James, we've been looking for that thimble for years.
你怎么知道这东西 你怎么闯进来的
How do you know this stuff? How'd you break in?
听好了 坏警♥察♥ 闯进来的不是我
Look, bad cop, I didn't break in.
是他
He did.
我刚从圣诞走廊里回来
I was coming back from the christmas aisle,
我走进阿迪的办公室
I came into Artie's office,
却发现了詹姆·麦克森这个杀人犯特工
and found James Macpherson, agent-turned-killer--
杀人犯 你知道他拯救了多少生命吗
Killer? Do you know how many lives this man has saved?
他曾经把阿迪和太空舱道一起炸掉
He blew up the umbilicus with artie in it!
他放走了H.G.威尔斯
He freed H.G. Wells.
而她打算毁灭世界
She tried to blow up the world.
搜一下会造成这种幻觉的藏物
Search for artifacts that cause delusions like this.
雷蒙德 把他交给琳娜 然后告诉我
Raymond, take him to Leena's and tell me--
琳娜 她认识我
Leena. She knows me.
她会帮我的
She'll back me up.
琳娜 谢天谢地
Oh, Leena, thank god.
你能
Would you--
你能告诉这个大块头我是谁吗
Would you please tell grunt number one here who I am?
你是哪位
Who are you?
皮特
Pete.
我是皮特啊 记得我吗
It's--I'm pete. Remember?
我有很强的气场
I have a really good aura.
我很善解人意
I'm in tune.
奇怪了
That's so strange.
你根本没有气场
You don't have an aura.
什么
What?
你喜欢我的气场
You love my aura.
你还调戏过我的气场 琳娜
You flirted with my aura. Leena.
琳娜 我不会伤害你的
Leena, I would never hurt you.
你知道的
You know that.
琳娜怎么说
What does Leena say?
正如我们所想 她也不认识他
Just like we thought. She doesn't know him either.
他绝对很危险
He's definitely dangerous.
关于皮特·拉蒂默的记录什么都没有
There's no record of a Peter Lattimer anywhere.
我利用他的指纹也找不到任何线索
I'm not getting any hits on his prints either.
詹姆说我们最好带他去箱子那里
James says we better take him to the box.
好的 马上回来
All right. Coming back.
雷 小心
Ray, look out!
我所认识的琳娜对她的客人都很友好的
The Leena I know is a lot nicer to her guests.
把它放下 到那边去
Now you drop that and get over there.
现在我要去制止麦克森了
Now I have got to stop Macpherson.
他认为藏物归全世界所有
He thinks artifacts belong out in the world.
所以他拿它们到黑市出♥售♥
So he sells them on the black market.
我想他用其中一件藏物来影响大家了
And I think he's used one to whammy everybody.
如果你认为你凭一己之力能阻止
If you think that you can single-handedly stop
詹姆·麦克森 那你真的疯了
James macpherson, you really are insane.
我没说过我要单干
Never said I was gonna do it alone.
所以他拿它们到黑市出♥售♥
So he sells them on the black market.
百玲书店
百玲书店
Bering & son books.
是百玲夫人吗
Mrs. Bering, hey.
我
Oh, my--
谢天谢地 听到你说话真的太好了
Thank god. It's so good to hear your voice.
我是皮特
It's pete.
哪个皮特
Pete who?
皮特·拉蒂默
Uh, Pete Lattimer,
麦卡的搭档
Myka's partner.
我怎么不知道麦卡有搭档
I didn't know Myka had a partner.
我和你在几年前见过面
You and I met a couple years ago.
埃德加·爱伦·坡的笔
Edgar Allan Poe's pen.
这是恶作剧吗
Is this some sort of joke?
能让麦卡听一下电♥话♥吗
Look, could you please just put myka on?
我知道她去您那儿这过圣诞了 所以
I know she's there for christmas, so...
麦卡去华盛顿以后两年没回过家了
Myka hasn't been home from DC in two years,
自从
Not...
自从他父亲葬礼后就没回来了
Not since her father's funeral,
所以我很感谢你
So I'd appreciate it if you--
什么 不 沃伦还活着
What? No. Warren is alive.
他今晚不是要和麦卡装饰圣诞树吗
He's decorating the tree with Myka tonight.
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
先生 你找错家庭胡扯了
You picked the wrong family to pull this on, mister.
我女儿可是一名联邦探员
My daughter is a federal agent.
所以离我们远点
So just back off.
美国特勤局 华盛顿特区
你的手下也许很擅长与枪匪作战
Your agents may be pretty great at taking a bullet,
但你应该提醒他们注意一下扒手
but you might want to warn 'em about the pickpockets.
你刚才是在承认自己犯罪了吗
Did you just admit to a crime?
你不认识我 对吧
You have no idea who I am, do you?
我该认识你吗
Should I?
好吧 好吧
Uh, okay, okay.
仓库 藏物还有厄因维尔镇这几个词
Do the words "Warehouse", "Artifact" or "Univille"
能让你想起什么吗
mean anything to you?
没有 但是恐怖 擅闯
No, but "Creepy", "Trespassing",
还有联邦犯罪这几个词可以
and "Federal offense" Do.
好吧 如果我告诉你
Okay. What if I told you
我知道你会说无数种语言
that I knew you spoke a bazillion languages,
你高中时暗恋的人是科特·斯莫尔
that your secret high school crush was Kurt Smoller,
还有你不敢看任何有动物死亡的情节的电影
and you can't watch any movie where an animal dies?
这样你能听我说几句吗
Would you hear me out then?
不能 我会想你是一个有社交网权限的跟踪狂
No, I would think you were a stalker with access to facebook
而且我会叫保安过来
and then I would call security.
-我是你的搭档 -真的吗
- I am your partner. - Really?
有这种事的话我想我会记得的
Because I think I would remember something like that.
拜托听我说 不管别人怎样
Look, please, please, of everybody,
我只需要你听我说 好吗
I need you to listen to me, okay?
你有着与这完全不一样的生活
I mean, you have this whole other life
看样子除了我没人记得了
that nobody seems to remember but me.
也许你该去找人聊聊了
Maybe you should talk to somebody about that.
-听着 这位先生 -是探员
- Look, Mr.-- - Agent.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表