剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》第三季 第三集
Warehouse 13 S03E03
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on warehouse 13...
咱们仓库的医生啊
So...our own warehouse doctor, huh?
你喜欢她 就约她出去
You like her. Ask the woman out.
要不要跟我一起去 散散步
Do you wanna come with me for a little walk?
乐意至极
I'd like that.
-谁是雨果·米勒 -一个聪明绝顶的人
- Who was Hugo Miller? - A brilliant man.
他退休了
He's...retired.
阿迪 他的半个大脑给烧坏了
Artie, half of his brain is burnt out.
事情该步回正轨了
Time to set things right.
谢谢你 尼尔森探员 很高兴你能回来
Thank you, Agent Nielsen. I'm so glad you're back.
你们好啊
Hello there.
我是联邦调查局的萨莉· 斯托科夫斯基
Sally Stukowski, FBI.
你做得很好
You've done well.
盐湖城
又来一个 情况怎样
Another one? What is this?
心脏无脉性电活动 已经两分钟了
She's in P.E.A. Down two minutes.
血压90 50 血氧饱和度降低到82%
BP's 90 over 50. Pulse ox has dropped to 82.
-打一针去甲肾上腺素 -快叫楼上的希拉德
- Amp of Epi. - Page Hillard upstairs.
可恶 和其他人的情况一样
Damn it! Just like the others.
-她开始室颤了 -除颤器电压加到50伏
- She's in v-fib. - Charge the paddle to 50.
好的 准备完毕
Okay, and... clear.
怎么搞的
What the hell?
我从没看过这种情况
I've never seen anything like it.
所以我叫了疾病控制中心
It's why I called the CDC.
叫我们来是正确的
You did the right thing to call us.
我会请一个顾问来
I'm gonna bring in a consultant.
他肯定能帮上忙
I think he'll be very helpful, I'm sure.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
阿迪 这么晚了你去哪啊
Artie, where are you going in the middle of the night?
不去哪啊 怎么了
Nowhere. No place. Why?
那是我送你的外套吗
Is that the coat I got you?
外套 怎么了 是啊
This coat? Uh...so what? Yeah.
-你穿了件干净的衬衫 -没有啊
- Is that a clean shirt? - Uh...No, it's not.
你还修了眉毛
Did you trim your eyebrows?
哪有
Hmm? No.
什么味道
What's that smell?
什么 我没闻到啊
What? I don't... smell anything.
绝对的 你精心打扮过了
Exactly. You primped.
你要去见瓦内莎医生
You're going to see Dr. Vanessa!
瓦内莎医生是谁
Who's...Dr. Vanessa?
谁都不是
No one.
这是我听过最痛心的谎言
I have never had a lie hurt before.
她是我们的仓库医师
She's the warehouse physician.
而且还是 阿迪的
And...Artie's...
要好的女性朋友
girly girlfriend.
是的 考尔德医生感觉
Uh, yeah. Dr. Calder feels
可能有一件藏物
that there is an artifact
正在犹他州的一家医院惹麻烦
that may be causing trouble in a hos... ...pital in Utah.
而她请求我 这个同事 去帮忙查探
And she has asked me, a colleague, to consult,
仅此而已
and that is it!
好了 我失陪了
And now, if you will excuse me!
难道还要我喂你吃饭不成
Did I not leave enough food in your bowl?
-我和你一起去 -为什么 不行
- I'm coming with you. - Why? No. Why?
去医院耶 阿迪 肯定会有血
A hospital, Artie? There will be blood.
你要是晕倒了
When you faint,
总得有人给你撑着
someone's gonna have to break your fall.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
你跟来吧
All right.
你穿了紧身内衣
Are you wearing spanx?
别盯着我看了
Stop looking at me.
盐湖城
你干嘛啊
What are you do--just--
我们尽快赶来了
We came as quickly as we could.
的确比以前快了
Yeah. That's record time.
蓝制♥服♥ 很 适合你
Oh, blue scrubs. They quite...become you.
和你的蓝眼睛很配
I mean, it brings out the blue in your eyes and--
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
"咳咳" 尴尬的小电灯泡说道
Cough, cough, said the uncomfortable young person.
盐湖城里怎么回事
So...uh, what brings us to the Great Salt Lake...
发生了一系列非比寻常的死亡案例
Oh, a series of very unusual deaths.
-他们通知了我们 我就叫你来了 -对不起
- They called us, so called you-- - I'm sorry.
他们知道仓库的存在
They know about the warehouse?
不是的 瓦内莎同时也在疾病控制中心任职
No, no, vanessa was also on staff at the CDC.
-抱歉 -我懂了
- Sorry. - Oh, oh, I get it.
白天你就是疾病控制中心的布鲁斯·韦恩
So the CDC is your Bruce Wayne daytime face,
一到晚上你就变成了仓库的暗黑骑士
but you spend your dark knights with the warehouse.
-我懂了 -她总是以自我意淫为豪
- I gotcha. - She takes great pride in making references
我们永远不会懂的
neither of us will ever understand, so...
猜猜我是谁 蝙蝠女侠
Riddle me this, batgirl.
-那是颗心脏吗 -没错
- Is that a heart? - It was.
我搞不懂了 她难道每天吸五包烟吗
I don't get it. She smoked five packs a day?
为什么这东西如此干裂
Why is it all... cracked and dry?
我给实验室送去了一个样本
I sent a tissue sample to my lab.
一名技术员用周末充当了一次业余植物学家
One of the technicians who spends his weekends as an amateur botanist
他下了一个奇怪的结论
made a really strange discovery.
心脏肌肉已经变质成了硅藻土
The heart muscle has actually metamorphosed into diatomaceous earth.
什么
What?
肾脏 脾脏 肺
Uh, kidneys, spleen, lungs...
她的所有器官都土质化了
All this woman's organs have turned to clay.
土质化 你说还有其他人
Clay? And...you say there are others?
大概都是藏物在作怪
We may be facing an artifact outbreak.
阿迪的卧室
Artie's bedroom!
我们怎么会赤身裸体的在阿迪的卧室里
Why are we in Artie's bedroom naked?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么会跟我一起睡
Why were you in bed with me?
主次分清楚 是你跟我一起睡
I was not in bed with you! Yu were in bed with me!
-居然还裸着 -你不也一样
- Naked! - You're naked too.
为什么你变成金头发了
And why are you blonde?
我才不是金头发 我的天哪
I'm not blond! Oh, my god!
我的天哪 我变成金头发了 你做了什么
Oh, my god, I'm blond! What did you do?
别怪在我头上
No! Hey, don't blame me!
我是挺厉害的 可还没厉害到能改变女人的发色
I mean, I'm good, but I've never changed a woman's hair color.
皮特 我们应该没有...
Pete, we--we--we did not...
我们没有那个吧
We did not do it, did we?
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember.
-我们喝醉了吗 -没有
- Did we get drunk? - No! No.
没有 我知道宿醉的感觉
No. I-I know hangovers,
我肯定我没宿醉
and I do not feel hung over.
肯定有其他单纯的理由来解释
There...must be some simple explanation
为什么你和我会在床上
why you and I would be in bed.
一起睡
Together.
还裸着
Naked.
还睡着阿迪的牙刷
With Artie's toothbrush.
受害者都是女性吗
All the victims are female?
目前为止是的 我要求做了DNA测试
So far, yeah. I-I ordered a DNA analysis,
可结果要几天后才出来
but that's gonna take a few days.
我们没那么多时间
Days we don't have.
可我们有...
But what we do have is...
那是她原版的DNA测序仪吗
Is that her original DNA sequencer?
-没错 -谁的
- Yeah, it is. - Whose?
沃森和克里克因为发现了
Well, Watson and Crick, they won a nobel prize
DNA的双螺旋体而获得了诺贝尔奖
for their proposal of the double helix nature of DNA.
可他们的发现都完全基于...
But all of their work was based entirely on the research of--
罗莎林德·富兰克林 我毕生的偶像
Rosalind Franklin, my personal hero.
-答得好 医生 -谢谢夸奖
- Brava, doctor. - Thank you.
感觉就像在看绯闻女孩
Oh, it's like watching golden gossip girls.
我去找点事做
I'll go do something.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿迪
Artie...
我很享受那次的散步
I really enjoyed our walk.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表