剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》第三季 第十一集
Warehouse 13 S03E11
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
这不是真正的H.G.
H.G.'s not really here.
是那东西在投射她的全息影像
She's a hologram. That thing is projecting her.
我举枪对着弗雷德里克夫人 于是她开除了我
I drew my gun on Mrs. Frederic, and she fired me.
怎么我老妈成了董事 而我却一无所知啊
How can my mom be a regent and not have told me?
科洛迪的手镯
Collodi's bracelet.
我记得它曾落入一个小男孩手里
I think it fell into the hands of a young boy.
手镯让他能够控制自己的身体
The bracelet gave him control of his own body,
并恢复了行走能力
enabling him to walk.
但这也在他灵魂里种下了黑暗的种子
But it would have planted a seed of darkness in his soul.
克劳迪娅 是时候定位那个信♥号♥♥了
Claudia, now would be a good time to pinpoint that signal.
正在 不管它在从仓库里传输什么出去
I'm trying, but whatever's transmitting from inside the warehouse
都搞得整个系统都慢了下来
has slowed the whole system to a crawl.
皮特 麦卡 有没有入侵者的迹象
Pete, Myka. Any sign of the intruder, yet?
36J 安全
Letter 36-J? It's quiet.
同上 蒙哥马利 84K
Ditto, in Montgomery. 84-k.
法恩斯沃斯通道 安全
Clean in the Farnsworth aisle.
文件都完好
The archive is safe.
继续寻找
Well, keep looking.
有什么人或东西还在传输
Someone or something is still transmitting.
皮特 你去黑暗之穹看看
Pete, you enter dark vault.
-麦卡 你去走道看看 -找到了
- And Myka, you go to aisle - Gotcha.
苏拉克 84C
Sulaco, 84-c.
就在那儿
It's there.
苏拉克 84C
Sulaco, 84-c.
就在画廊边上
That's right near the art gallery.
我们走 克劳迪娅
Let's go, Claudia.
带上扫描仪
Bring the scanner.
怪不得最近电脑总是出故障
That's why the computers have been so glitchy lately.
有虫来袭
We've got bugs.
准确地说 是纳米机器人
To be specific, nanites.
不是吧
Aw, man.
-纳米机器人是什么 -没听过
- What are nanites? - I don't know.
非常微小且能自我复♥制♥的机器人
Tiny, self-replicating microscopic robots.
电子侦察虫
Mechanical fleas slash spies.
可能是附在什么东西上混进来的
Could have hitched a ride on anything.
不是的不是的
No, no, no, no, no, no.
这些不是
Not these.
这些虫子是被装置在
These were planted on that
那幅萨莉帮我们找到的梵高画里的
Van Gogh that Sally Stukowski helped us retrieve.
那幅画现在正好轻了一克
That painting is now exactly one gram lighter.
是早就布好的局
That grab was a setup.
如果她当时正在为
If she's working for that psychopath
那个想杀了我老妈的变♥态♥卖♥♥命
that tried to kill my mom.
沃特·赛克斯
Walter Sykes?
它们正在下载大量的数据并传输出去
They're downloading a massive amount of data and transmitting it.
传输到哪里
To where?
目前还不知道
I can't tell yet.
赶快把那些东西从我的仓库清理出去
I want those things out of my warehouse, now.
解码要花掉我几天的时间 阿迪
It could take me days to interface with their coding, Artie.
那就执行B计划
Then plan B.
抓到虫子 给我捏死
When you got bugs, you zap 'em.
好了 大家退后
Okay, everybody, back up.
小朋友 你们好
Say hello to my little friend.
远程连接已断开
不是吧
Oh, crap.
不是吧
Oh, no, no, no, no!
你们在干什么
Oh, What are you doing?
出什么问题了吗 泰勒
Something wrong here, Tyler?
没事 赛克斯先生
Uh, no, Mr. Sykes,
我 觉得仓库那边已经发现
I- I think the Warehouse found
并且消灭了我们的虫子
and shut down all the nanites.
而你还没弄到我要的信息吗
Before you got what I needed?
已经弄到了
No, uh, I got it.
你会很高兴的
Um, you'll be happy.
你把数据都解码了吗
Have you decrypted the data yet?
我 正在解码
I'm-I'm working on it, sir.
速度
Finish it.
那我才会高兴
Then I'll be happy.
知道
Yes, sir.
这些虫子作用可不小
These nanites could be a fatal breach.
有人知道赛克斯要找什么东西吗
Do we have any idea what Sykes was after?
我正在努力查找
I'm typing as fast as I can.
好的 首先 他传输了一些仓储数据
Okay, first, he rifled through some inventory.
肯定在找科洛迪的手镯
Looking for the Collodi Bracelet, I'll bet.
接着他又下载了一个文件
Then he downloaded a file.
阿特拉斯66号♥
"Atlas-66"
不过是高度加密的
But it's majorly encrypted.
只有董事才能看
That file is for regent use only.
还是有可能被解密
Well, here's hoping.
你觉得
What do you think
赛克斯可以解开那个文件吗
Sykes could have opened that file?
我都不知道我能不能解开
Uh, I'm not even sure I could crack it.
没这必要
Well, you don't have to.
简有权限
Jane has access.
她可以告诉我们文件里有什么
She can tell us what's in the file,
那我们就可以领先赛克斯一步了
and we can finally get ahead of Sykes.
这不可能
That's not how we'll proceed.
可这是我们打败赛克斯的机会
But this could be our chance to shut Sykes down.
董事们已经有计划了 百玲探员
The regents have a plan in place, agent Bering.
也就是说你不打算告诉我们
So you're not gonna tell us
阿特拉斯66号♥文件的内容
what's in Atlas-66?
或许我说的还不够明白
Perhaps I haven't been clear.
我们已经有计划了
We have a plan in place.
或许我说的还不够明白
Well, perhaps I haven't been clear.
我们需要知道文件内容
We need to know what's in that file.
是不是啊 皮特
Right, Pete?
既然她说他们有计划了
Uh, well- Myka, if she says there's a plan in place,
我们就尊重他们吧
we need to respect that, right?
她可戴着吉祥天母枷锁呢
I mean, she is wearing the Remati Shackle.
保护仓库是她的使命
So, warehouse protection is her call.
谢谢 皮特
Thank you, Pete.
先失陪了
Now, excuse me.
我得和高山先生谈谈
I need to speak to Mr. Kosan.
失陪了 我得去摩托通道那边贴点东西
Excuse me, I need to tag some stuff in the motorbike aisle.
所以 我们都不会去碰那文件了 对吧
And with that, we all just left it alone, right?
-没错 -是的
- Of course. - Right.
拉蒂默
Lattimer!
你搞什么鬼
What the hell is going on?
相信我 麦卡
Trust me, Myka.
跟我老妈顶嘴可没什么好果子吃
Arguing with my mother will get you nowhere.
那你就这么算了
So you're just gonna lie down?
你怎么了你
Who are you?
我知道你会跟着我
A guy who knew you'd follow me.
老朋友 欢迎来到皮特窑
Old chum, welcome to the Pete cave.
坐好
Sit down.
给你看点东西
I got something to show you.
你不会又让我看《反斗星》吧
You're not gonna make me watch Porky's again, are you?
不
No.
原来你没有袖手旁观
So, you're not just sitting back.
拜托
Please.
好了
Okay.
这些是我知道的情况
Now, these are the facts.
沃特·赛克斯 曾经的瘫痪儿童
Walter Sykes, paralyzed as a child,
戴上了科洛迪的手镯之后
gets his hands on the Collodi Bracelet,
恢复了行动能力
which allows him to walk again,
不过显然
but apparently,
手镯把他变成了绝世大恶人
it turns him into like, the worst guy ever.
没错
Right.
仓库人员拿走了它
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表