剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
车来了
Here it comes.
兄弟们 听我的命令
Okay, boys, just follow my lead.
眼睛耳朵都给我放尖点
Eyes and ears open.
还是那么冲动 那么情绪化
Still impulsive and emotional.
-典型的麦卡 -典型的谁
- Classic Myka. - What, classic who now?
谁啊
Hey, whoa--
你还好吗
You okay?
抓到这混♥蛋♥ 什么都好
I will be when we catch this bastard.
进入造币厂需要这个
You'll need it for the mint.
正如你们所见 你们正在经历的
And as you can see, you're gonna get a taste
就是著名的丹佛气候
of our famous Denver weather.
前一秒万里无云 后一秒晴天霹雳
Nice one second, rain the next.
好了 我们出发
All right, let's go.
皮特 他看到我们了
Pete, he's made us.
警♥察♥ 别动
Police, freeze!
天呐 他有枪
Oh, my god, he's got a gun!
特勤局的 快走
Secret service! Move!
让开 让开 警♥察♥
Look out, look out! Police!
-皮特 那边 -让开
- Pete, there! - Look out!
吉姆 他朝你跑去
Jim, he's coming your way.
我没事
I'm okay.
我靠
Damn it!
怎么回事 利奥呢
What happened? Where's Leo?
他跑到这巷子
Well, he came down this alley.
然后就消失了
And then he just disappeared.
他又跑了
He did it again.
你就这么让他跑了
You let him get away?
你怎么能这样 有没有搞错
How could you? How did you let that happen?
吉姆肋骨轻微骨裂
Jim's got a hairline rib fracture.
医生说他没事
The emt says he'll be fine.
我知道你现在很沮丧
Look, I know how frustrated you must be,
但别把这都怪在皮特身上 好吗
but don't take it out on Pete, okay?
我们都想抓到他
We all want to put this guy away.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我要...
I'm--I'm gonna--yeah.
皮特 你在干嘛
Pete, what are you doing?
我在模仿麦卡
Well, I'm--I'm thinking like myka.
我是说 当有些事情说不通的时候
Yeah, I mean, when something doesn't make sense,
麦卡总会想办法弄通
Myka tries to make sense of it.
当然不是现在的麦卡
I mean, but not right now
她现在很情绪化
because she's too emotional,
跟皮特平时一样 情绪化
which is where Pete usually is, emotional.
但我又想了想 既然你变成我了
But then I thought, hey, while you're being me
那我就该变成你
I might as well be you.
我正在调查
So I've investigated every way
利奥可能逃离巷子的所有方法 懂了吗
that Leo could have used to escape a blind alley, right?
比如躲在水管和阴沟里
Like hidden drain pipes or manholes.
然后呢
And?
没结果 但是我又想
Nothing, but then I thought,
如果他是通过跳到这个卡车背上
what if Leo was able to jump into the bed of the truck
接着跳到车顶翻墙呢
onto the roof and up and over the wall?
这好像跑酷啊
Well, that's quite a maneuver.
他跑在我前面 大约五十码
He had 50 yards on me, right?
差不多快我七秒
Which is about a seven-second lead.
那翻墙要花多久
So how long does it take to get over the wall?
这就是我正在试验的
Well, that's what I was trying out,
不过得要人帮我
but I could use some help.
好的
Okay.
太好啦
All right, all right, all right.
-首先 -怎么
- Okay, first... - Yes?
我们必须同步我们的手表
We must synchronize our watches
-一秒都不能差 -好的
- to the exact second. - Okay, yeah.
-准备同步 -好了
- ready and go. - yeah.
然后走到我最后看见利奥的地方去
Then we'll walk over here to where I last saw Leo.
在下一分钟的第一秒
At the top of the next minute,
我就开跑
I'll run.
过了七秒钟 你就追过来
Seven seconds later, you'll go.
-懂了 我扮演你 -没错
- Got it, I'll be you. - Exactly.
跑
Go.
时间到
Time.
好吧
Okay, okay.
换十二秒试试
Let's try 12 seconds.
时间到
Time.
时间到
Time.
时间到
Time.
时间到
Time.
看到没
See?
这不可能
It's impossible.
因此就没有一个合理的解释吗
So there's no explanation of how he got away?
这就是我要说的
This is what I'm saying.
听着
Okay, look,
当有些事无法合理解释时...
when something has no explanation--
天呐
Oh, my god.
怎么了
What?
你还不明白吗
Well, don't you get it?
很好 这才是麦卡
Good, you're back to being Myka.
我想我该做回皮特了
Now I shall go back to being Pete.
当有些事无法合理解释时
When something has no explanation,
就只能有一个解释了
there can only be one explanation.
利奥有个藏物
Leo has an artifact?
这是唯一的可能
That's the only thing that makes sense.
他就这么凭空消失了
I mean, he vanished into thin air.
而我们知道藏物的存在 对吧
We know that they're out there, right?
是的
That we do.
但我三年前并不知道
But I didn't know that three years ago.
所以我当时并不知道我在找什么
So I didn't know what I was looking for.
好的 现在
Okay, you know what,
我要回山姆的办公室去
I'm gonna go back to Sam's office.
我要查下他对旧案子的记录
I'm gonna look at his notes on the old case.
什么 你要重新翻开吗
What, are you gonna re-open it?
没错
Yes.
但不是作为一名特勤局探员
But not as a Secret Service agent.
而是仓库探员
As a warehouse agent.
太棒了 麦卡又回来了
Yes! The old Myka is back!
让我忧喜参半啊
Could be good, could be bad.
-你来吗 -来了
- You coming? - Yeah.
就在...
Somewhere around--
这儿
Yes!
好极了
Perfect. All right.
父子圣帽
Father and son shriners.
不 这是大萧条时代的
No, they belonged to a depression-era
疯脑先生和可可发明的读心术
mindreading act, Mr. Mental and Coco.
真名是雷蒙德·菲舍尔和可可
Real names Raymond Fraser and Coco.
流程是
Yes, now in the act
可可跑向观众
Coco would scamper into the audience
去要一些带字母的手帕
and he would solicit items like a monogrammed handkerchief
或者钞票什么的
or a dollar bill,
反正是带字母或是数字的东西
something with initials or numbers.
疯脑先生坐在台上
Mr. Mental would sit onstage,
蒙住眼睛 读可可的心思
he'd be blindfolded, he would read Coco's mind,
接着就能正确地说出那些数字或是字母
he would recite back perfectly the numbers or the initials.
让我猜猜 帽子会充满
So let me guess, the hats were imbued
神秘的符咒...
with the mystical juju of--
不是 这个不是
No, not this time,
疯脑先生是个发明爱好者
because Mr. Mental was an amateur inventor
他对神经学有一定研究
and he had a background in neurology.
看
Look.
发射器
A transmitter.
所以接收器就是...
So the receiver would be--
没错
Yes.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表