剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我们之间那种干柴烈火般的激♥情♥
that crackling chemistry between us.
只不过我现在真的需要专注于事业
It's just that I really need to focus on my career right now.
我没有精力去和同事谈恋爱
I don't have a ton of bandwidth for other stuff,
尽管他是如此迷人
as attractive as that other stuff may be.
也许再过个一两年
Okay, so maybe in a year or two,
如果你对我还是旧情难忘...
if you haven't gotten me out of your system--
我的天哪 我对你可没意思
Oh, my god. I'm not hitting on you.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
你是... 啥来着
You're... how now?
同性恋
Gay.
就是两个同性发现彼此...
You know, when two people of the same sex find each other--
可是... 不
Oh, but-- no,
我知道同性恋是什么意思 我...
I know what gay means. I--
我通常... 我并不觉得这是多大的事
Look, I usually-- I don't make a big deal about it.
你没有 我以为...
You didn't. I--I thought--
-你知道我是怎么想的 -不 不
- You know what I thought. - No, no, no, no.
知道吗 这是我的错
You know what? It's my bad. It's my fault.
我应该制止你的 我只是想等你...
I should've stopped you. I was just waiting for you to...
-喘口气 -没事的
- take a breath. - No, it's cool.
其实我一直在等这么一个
I've actually been, um, waiting for an opportunity
让自己感觉无比尴尬的机会
to feel this completely mortified with myself,
所以...
so it's, uh--
对不起 也许我们应该...
I'm sorry. Maybe we should just...
-不说话 -别讲话了
- Not talk. - Stop talk.
好主意
Good-- good thought. Super.
西雅图县监狱
我真的是清白的
I really am innocent.
我知道你们都听烂了
I know that sounds like a cliche.
你在查是谁在把我们的证人变成痴呆吗
Are you trying to find out who's incapacitating our witnesses?
是的 杰弗里
Yes. And, Geoffery,
实际上 我来不是要查是不是你干的
Actually, I'm not here about whether you did it or not.
你们觉得为什么证人会病呢
Why do you guys think your witnesses are getting sick?
病了 你真♥相♥信是这样吗
Sick? Do you honestly believe that?
我见过他们...
Well, I've seen them--
拉蒂默探员 有没有可能
Or is it possible, Agent Lattimer,
我的证人是被政♥府♥的控诉
that my witnesses were scared off by the prosecution,
给吓坏了呢
the government prosecution?
我并没有要暗示
I wasn't trying to imply--
也许你这个政♥府♥职员
Maybe you, also a government employee,
觉得有必要保护一下自己的兄弟
might feel the need to protect your brethren.
我知道你是律师
Look, you're a lawyer, I get it.
但我是中立的 两位
But I'm neutral, guys.
我发誓
I promise.
而且我还见过你们的证人
And I've seen your witnesses.
他们的情况不容乐观 而且绝不是装的
They're not well, and they're not faking.
对此我很遗憾
And I'm sorry about that.
但是你该知道杰弗里危在旦夕了 对吧
But you do realize Geoffery's life is at stake here, don't you?
你不是应该去保护埃里克吗
Shouldn't you be protecting Eric?
埃里克
Eric?
埃里克·贝尔 我最好的朋友
Eric Bell, my best friend.
那天晚上是我载他回的家
I drove him home that night,
所以他知道我离开了餐厅
so he knows I left the restaurant.
他们会争辩说杰弗里又开回餐厅
They're gonna argue Geoffery drove back to the restaurant
杀了那个女人
to kill that woman.
轮胎印和他的车胎吻合
Tire tracks match his car.
我回到家就上♥床♥睡觉了
I went home and went to bed.
我女友在家 但是她怀孕了
My girlfriend was at home, but she's pregnant,
所以我不想吵醒她
so I didn't wanna wake her.
所以她无法确定你回家的时间
Right. So she can't confirm what time you got there.
他们现在在媒体上大作文章
They're trying the case in the press.
受害者的母亲每隔一天就上电视哭闹一番
Victim's mother's on TV every other night, crying.
这一切就是一场噩梦
This whole thing has been a nightmare.
说实话 我只是要让那个年轻人
Honestly, I just want that young man
为他对我女儿所做的一切付出代价
to pay for what he did to my daughter.
您对塞多利亚先生的罪行已经说得够多了
You've been very vocal about Mr. Cedolia's guilt.
人要是坚信犯人不会被判罪
A person who didn't trust that he would be found guilty
那他可能会自己采取行动
might take matters into their own hands.
你就直说吧
Why don't you come out and say it?
如果您在开庭前对塞多利亚的证人做了什么
If you've done anything to Mr. Cedolia's witnesses,
或者做了任何扰乱案情的事...
or if you've done anything to tamper with this case before it goes to trial--
我没有
I haven't.
那就成了报复 而不是正义了
That would be vengeance, not justice.
他会被定罪的
He'll be found guilty.
我知道的 我对这个体制有信心
I know it. I have faith in the system.
有人在吗
Hello, hello!
你好 这位是谁
Hi. Who's this?
百玲探员
Agent Bering,
这位是KTRD新闻的科特妮·摩尔
this is Courtney Moore from KTRD news.
我们约的采访时间是现在 对吧
We have an interview scheduled for now, right?
是的 我们刚刚完事
Yes. We were just finishing up.
科特妮一直都很支持我
Courtney's been very supportive.
她在新闻中给我女儿这件案子很长篇幅的报道
She's given my daughter's story lots of airtime.
人们需要知道这件惨案
People need to know about this tragedy.
-百玲探员 对吗 -是的
- Agent Bering, is it? - Yes.
还要调查吗 凶手已经被拘留了啊
Still investigating? 'Cause we have the killer in custody.
是杰弗里·塞多利亚干的
Geoffery Cedolia did it.
只是被指控为凶手而已
Alleged killer.
我们的调查还没结束
My agency isn't quite done yet.
典型的政♥府♥资源浪费
Typical government waste.
我的观众已经知道真♥相♥了
My viewers already know the truth.
你的观众真是太幸运了
How nice for your viewers.
如果你不介意的话 我们该开始采访了
So if you'll excuse us. We should get started.
-好的 -谢谢您抽空和我谈
- Yes. - Thank you so much for your time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
知道吗 我不禁注意到...
You know, I can't help noticing...
是要我猜下面的话吗
Should I guess the rest?
你给自己的压力太大了
That you put a lot of pressure on yourself.
是啊 真够傻的 是吧
Yeah. Silly me, huh?
我只是想做好自己的工作
Just trying to be good at my job.
整个一工作狂
What a geekola.
但是你做得很好
Yeah, but you are good at your job.
你都不用怎么费力
You don't have to try. Geez.
但我不像你们那样受过专业训练
But, I mean, I'm not trained like you guys.
我不属于特勤局
I'm not Secret Service,
不属于烟酒火器管理局啊国安局啊
or ATF, or NSA,
或者冒死局[胡编的]
or M-O-U-S-E.
我并不是一个真正的探员
I'm not a real agent.
你是的
You're real.
而且你在撒谎
You're also lying.
什么 不 不 我...
Wh-what? No. No, I--
我确实没有接受过训练
I'm-- I have no training.
不 不是关于训练
No, not about the training.
是关于在不在乎训练
About caring about the training.
是阿迪 你是想让他刮目相看
Artie. You wanna impress him.
没错 安杰拉·兰斯伯里
Yes! Angela Lansbury,
著名女影星 曾扮演过侦探马普耳小姐
你解开了谜题
you've solved the mystery!
是的 我想让他为我而骄傲
Yeah, I wanna make him proud.
你不知道他对我有多好
You don't know how good to me he's been.
我不能让他失望
I can't-- I can't let him down.
你觉得如果他不以你为豪
Well, do you think that he would send you out here
还会派你来这儿执行任务吗
if he wasn't already proud of you?
话说 我以前从没有过同性恋朋友
You know, I never had a gay friend before.
仔细想来 这还真怪啊
Which is weird, if you think about it,
我这人还是挺棒的吧
'cause I'm sort of fabulous, right?
我是想说 以前在机构里有个叫帕基托的
I mean, I guess there was Paquito at the institution,
但他只是爱八卦而已
but he was just one of Susan's personalities,
所以我觉得他并不真是同性恋
so I don't think he really counts.
我刚刚还告诉了你我以前是在一个机构干活
And I just told you I was in an institution.
我想今天应该是分享日
So I guess today's sharing day.
-目标出现了 -我赌上我的自尊
- Eagle's on the move. - Bet you my self-esteem.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表