剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
炸♥弹♥上只剩下不到两分钟了
There's less than two minutes left on the detonator.
好吧
All right.
让我来搞定
Let me at that thing.
我什么都没找到
I'm not finding anything yet.
接着找
Keep looking.
一定有办法能中和掉炸♥弹♥
Something's gotta neutralize that bomb.
一定有
Something.
数据库里也找不到
Can't find anything on the databases, either.
我们为什么不直接去仓库
Okay, so why can't we just go to the warehouse,
想办法把他们弄出来
and find a way to break them out?
哪怕没法阻止爆♥炸♥也要试试啊
Even if we cannot stop the explosion.
我们过不了防护罩
We can't get through the barrier.
再说也没时间了
Besides, there isn't time.
我能不能入侵防护罩 解除它呢
Can I maybe hack my way in and deactivate the barrier that way?
防护罩是由吉祥天母枷锁驱动的
The power isn't derived from the main system.
不是主系统
It's derived from the Remati Shackle.
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
你得把节拍器还给我
You're going to have to give me back that metronome, please.
快点
Now, please.
不行
No.
你知道我们不能使用藏物
You know we can't use artifacts.
我只知道我受够那些专♥制♥条款了
What I know is I'm tired of arbitrary rules.
节拍器是给史蒂夫用的
The metronome is for Steve.
我要让他复活
I'm bringing him back.
行不通啊
Nope.
那家伙还不放过我们呢
Takes a licking and keeps on trying to kill us.
入口关闭了
Okay, the portal's closed.
没有后门
There's- there's no back door.
防护罩也没有
No, no back door outside the barrier, anyway.
行了 麦卡
Come on, Myka.
比这更糟的情况我们都挺过来了
We've gotten out of worse than this.
我们有 有
No, we have- we have...
肯定有办法 我们会找到的
There's a solution, and we can find it.
我们需要保持冷静
All we have to do is keep a cool head.
办法♥会♥在 五十六秒内想到的
We'll find it in... 56 seconds.
他确实说过我们要一起走
He did say that we'd go out together.
我想我们会的
I always figured we would.
我可不这么认为
Not me.
我一直计划着要比你们这些疯子多活些日子
I was planning on outliving both of you lunatics.
好了
And here we go.
海伦娜
Helena?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她把我们困在里面了
She's trapped us.
海伦娜 这是什么
Helena, what is this?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只知道这样救你们了
It was the only way I could think to save you.
你做了什么
What have you done?
没别的办法了
There was no other way.
系统有个异常 所以我能
An anomaly in the system allowed me to
把一部分防护罩改道发送到地板的那个点上
re-route a portion of the outer barrier to that spot on the floor.
希望能耐久些
I just hope it lasts.
你保护我们不被炸死
You've protected us from the blast.
你们应该安全了
You should be safe now.
可你却在外面
But you're- you're out there.
防护罩得从外部建立
It had to be initiated from outside the barrier.
不 听着
No, listen.
你得让我们帮你
You gotta let us help you.
事情没必要变成这样
It doesn't have to be this way.
我闻到苹果味了
I smell apples.
克劳迪娅 仓库
Claudia, the warehouse-
弗雷德里克夫人
Mrs. Frederic!
这就是他的计划
That was his plan.
毁掉整个仓库
To destroy the entire warehouse.
我们输了 阿迪
We lost, Artie.
我们输了
We lost.
还没有
Not yet.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表