剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Julius Caesar, Antony and Cleopatra?
我找了些有关丢失的书页的史料
Look, I did some digging in the history
你们听听
of the lost folio, and listen to this.
"第一个碰到书页的傻瓜"
"The first errant fool that touches the page"
"会迷失于其中图画"
"shall loos'th himself I'the image therein,"
"并按画中诅咒"
"and shall be curs'd to live the death"
"而亡"
"that is therein depicteth."
意思是
It means--
不用解释 我知道什么意思
No, no, I know what it means.
第一个碰到图的人会按诅咒那样死
First guy that touches the picture dies that way.
我知道 只是那些古文让我昏昏欲睡
I get it, it's just fancy words make me sleepy.
"但若他能说出遗言"
"Yet he who utters the dying breath"
或可幸免于难
may then be spared the errant death.
但得在火焰闪现之前说出
But breath be spoke before the flame,
"否则仍旧死路一条"
"or death shall take him all the same."
要睡了 要睡了
Sleepy, sleepy.
前两个受害者
The first two victims
在图画烧光之后
spoke the last words their character said
才说出他们所饰角色的遗言
after the engraving burst into flames.
你得在烧光之前说
You have to say it before.
这样才能活下来
That's the only way out.
受害者之间有什么联♥系♥吗
Is there any connection between the victims?
联♥系♥只有这家酒店
Only this hotel and a bunch of investment bankers
和待会要在这儿开会的银行家
who are meeting here later tonight.
你认为他们是目标吗
So you think they're the targets?
-我们也不知道 -等等 等等
- Well, we don't know. - Whoa, wait, wait, wait.
不好意思 你是要回归了吗
I'm sorry, are you back in?
因为你很有兴趣的样子
Because, what, you're just all interested now,
所以你是要回归吗
so you're just back in?
不 我只是来帮忙的
No, I'm just here to help.
对不起 麦卡
Oh, well, I'm sorry, mykes,
你可不能这样想来就来 想走就走
but you can't just waltz in and out like that--
我们不需要顾问
we don't need a consultant.
不需要吗 因为我很肯定
Oh, don't you? Cause I'm pretty sure that
-如果我没有及时赶到 -真的吗
- if I didn't get here in time... - Oh, really?
因为如果你当初没有那样
Because if you hadn't walked out like that
-一走了之 -我也不想
- in the first place-- - It wasn't the easiest decision
-那么做 -我可从来都不知道
- that I ever had to make... - Well, I never had any idea--
咋的
What?
我很希望她回归
I'm pretty okay with her being back
她刚救了我一命 还找到了这些线索
since she just saved my life and all.
你俩敢不敢改天
So maybe you two can work on
等身边没烂书要收拾的时候
your repressed sexual tension sometime
再继续你们
when we don't have a book running around
性紧张:由视听触觉或性幻想引发的渴望性接触的身心状态
那被压抑的性紧张
trying to suffocate people.
我们接下来
Maybe our next step
应该去查看录像
should be to check the tapes
找到是谁留下这个信封 要置我于死地
and see who left that envelope for me to die from.
好的 这事我们待会再说
Yes, we will finish this conversation later.
待会再说
We'll do that later.
肯定是在这几小时之内
It had to have been within the last few hours.
我们没有离开太久
We weren't gone that long.
如果我再多给那个行李员点钱
Ugh, if I give that bellman any more money,
他肯定会把这钱当税钱申报了
he's gonna have to claim me on his tax return.
那里 就是那个信封
There. That's the envelope.
那人把信封放在了桌上
That guy is dropping it off at the desk.
好了 嫌疑人找到了
Okay, well, so we've got a who.
那动机是什么
We need a why.
在金融市场制♥造♥恐慌
Create a panic in the financial markets,
以从中获利
take advantage?
我们得让这些金融巨头
We gotta get the Wall Street guys
取消他们今晚精彩的典礼了
to cancel their back-patting ceremony tonight.
怎么跟他们说 莎士比亚丢失的书页
By telling them what, that Shakespeare's lost folio
会杀了他们吗
is gonna kill them?
我知道这是真的 可我都不敢相信
I know it's true and I don't believe it.
再说 斯托科夫斯基绝对不会同意的
Plus, we'll never get Stukowski to agree.
她下次见到他 就会毙了他
Next time she sees him, she'll have him shot.
看来你已经用过你的魔力了
Oh, I see you've already worked your magic.
为啥你想都不想就觉得是我的错呢
Why do you automatically assume it's my fault?
-那是谁的错 -我的错
- Whose fault is it? - Mine.
不过也许我们能利用莎莉的紧张感
But we might be able to use uptight Sally to our advantage.
佛家人不是不计较这些身外之物吗
But I thought Buddhists were supposed to let go of all worldly possessions.
非也 他们的思想是不要被身外之物左右
No, it's about not letting your possessions possess you.
我们坚信 人只会遗失
See, we believe that you can only lose
不肯放手的东西
what you refuse to let go of.
真是至理名言啊
You know what, that is so true
我这辈子还真是只失去过最珍惜的东西
because I always lose the things I really like,
从没丢过那些掉哪儿都无所谓的东西
and I never lose the things I don't care about.
就像我老妈常说的 "皮特"
Like, my mom would say, "Pete,"
"要不是你的脑袋长在脖子上 你早就..."
"if your head wasn't glued to your neck, you'd probably..."
这不算是佛陀所讲的
That's not the achievement of self awakening
-醍醐灌顶 -你又不是佛陀
- the buddha was talking about. - You didn't know him.
女士们 先生们 我们开始宴会吧
Ladies and gentlemen, why don't we get things started.
请允许我介绍今天的专家组
I'd like to introduce our panel.
想必其中不乏大家熟悉的面孔
I'm sure some of you know them--
吉姆·科威尔与来自纽约的道格·阿尔卑斯
Jim Kouvell, and Doug Alps, from New York.
第十四届投资银行峰会
看 就是他
There, that's him.
-你确定吗 -相信我
- You sure? - Trust me.
我有种不好的预感
I got a bad feeling.
-拉蒂默 -萨莉探员
- Lattimer. - Agent Sally!
我刚还在想要是能遇到你该多好
I was hoping to run into you tonight.
-能和你预约一支舞吗 -哥几个 过来押人
- Save me a dance? - Boys, please cuff them.
轰出去
Take them out.
咱们不都是一伙的吗
Aren't we all on the same team here?
是吗 我们这伙的任务
Are we? 'Cause my team's job
可是确保本次大会顺利举♥行♥
is to make sure the this event goes along smoothly.
哎呀 是这儿温度调太高还是被你太热辣啊
Whew, man, is it hot in here or is it just you, Sally?
麦卡 快
Myka, now!
乔特鲁德王后之死
乔特鲁德 "那酒"
Gertrude. "The drink!"
"那酒 那酒里有毒" 跟着念
"The drink! I am poisoned!" Say it.
那酒 那酒 那酒里有毒
The drink! The drink! I am poisoned!
暴君克劳多斯之死
克劳多斯
Claudius.
"啊 朋友们 救救我吧 我受伤了"
"Oh, yet defend me friends, I am but hurt."
跟着念 "啊 朋友们 救救我吧..."
Say it. Say, "Oh, yet defend me friends..."
-啊 朋友们 救救我吧 -我受伤了
- Oh, yet defend me friends... - "I am but hurt."
我受伤了
I am but hurt.
哈姆雷特之死
哈姆雷特 怎么
Hamlet. Uh...oh, god...
"余下的 仅是宁静"
"The rest is silence!"
该死 快说"余下的仅是宁静"
Damn it, say "The rest is silence!"
余下的仅是宁静
The rest is silence!
按住他 按住他
Bring it! Bring it!
-头儿 -看 着火了
- Hey, boss! - Look, fire!
好啦 好啦 你们太差劲了
All right, all right! You guys have had enough.
不看白不看了啊
No charge, ladies.
麦卡
Myka!
谢谢
Thank you.
保重
Be careful.
她又走了
Well, there she goes again.
在一间客房♥找到了最后一张对开本
Found the last pages of the folio in a room,
但那小子早就跑了
but the guy was long gone.
但我们已掌握其面部特征 他逃不掉的
We know what he looks like, so it's only a matter of time.
拉蒂默 我觉得你是个一流的混♥蛋♥
Listen, Lattimer, I think you are a first-class jerk,
烦人 办事又太业余
Obnoxious, unprofessional to the core.
求婚不是该单膝跪地吗
Shouldn't you be on one knee to do this?
不过呢 你是对的 所以 谢谢
But you were right. So...thanks.
还有 拉蒂默 你要是胆敢再闯到丹佛来
Oh, and, Lattimer, if you ever fly into the Denver area again,
提前通个气儿
let me know.
我好亲自去机场毙了你
I'll have you shot in the airport.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表