剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah...I think I am.
可我不想要新拍档
But I don't want a new partner.
把护目镜戴上 我们在这个卵形棚里
Put your glasses on. There's a reason why
解封二号♥仓库的藏物是有原因的
we're unpacking warehouse 2 in the ovoid quarantine!
根本没人问过我想不想要新拍档
Nobody asked me if I wanted a new partner.
好吧 这可不是在部队里
Yeah, well, this isn't the army.
我们下决定的时候可不会
We don't poll our troops to get their opinion
先搞什么民♥主♥表决
before we make a decision.
皮特 我说真的 戴上护目镜
Pete, really, glasses.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine, fine!
听着 阿迪 有你和克劳迪娅帮我就够了
Look, Artie, you and Claudia were taking up the slack just fine.
是吗 多谢
Oh, thank you so very much.
但实际情况是 我太老了 她还太嫩
The fact is I'm too old, she's too young,
而且我们都得待在仓库
And we are both needed here.
你需要个外勤搭档
You need a new field partner.
一个与你能力相当 经验丰富的搭档
Someone who's an equal, and someone who's got experience!
行啊 那就让麦卡回来
All right, well, then, get Myka back.
我试过了 弗雷德里克夫人也试过了
I have tried. Mrs. Frederic has tried.
这个 给她寄份柏拉图的小卡片
Here, here, send her one of Plato's tablets.
-她喜欢这种东西 -皮特
- She loved these! - Pete...
我们都很想她 但现在还有活儿干
We all miss her, but we have got work to do.
你得给我集中精力
Get your head with the program,
因为新人随时会到
'cause the new guy's gonna be here any minute.
你知道吗...
You know what...
这感觉就像
It feels a little like
我养了很久的狗刚被送去农场
my old dog just got sent to the farm,
你们就马上
and you guys are already
硬塞给我一条新的狗崽
shoving a new puppy down my throat.
你好 新来的
Hey, new guy.
你就是那个新人吧
You are the new guy, right?
你...你就是有那个摇把和紫色手套的人
You... you had the tremolo bar and the purple gloves--
我见过你
I saw you.
童话《绿野仙踪》主人公
没错 桃乐丝
Yes, it's all true, Dorothy.
我是克劳迪娅·多诺万探员 给
Agent Claudia Donovan. Here.
新人得修鱼竿
New guy gets to fix the fish.
车不错嘛 普锐斯吧
Whoa, nice wheels. Prius, right?
我一直在找这种宝贝好车呢
I've been looking at this baby myself.
太阳能车顶导航套件弹簧 太帅了
Sprang for the solar roof nav package I see. Shmancy.
到底什么是十三号♥仓库
Listen, what, exactly, is Warehouse 13?
你们到底做些什么
What do you guys do out here?
JBL: 全球最大的专业扬声器生产商
JBL的四唱片换碟机
JBL four-CD changer, of course.
数字广播通信卫星 恒速操纵器 蓝牙
XM radio, cruise control, bluetooth.
智能泊车辅助系统 iPod接口
Intelligent parking assist. IPod interface?
哎哟喂 某人可真会享受啊
Well, well, well, somebody treated himself very nicely.
说到底 你妈得出多少钱给你买♥♥下这种宝贝啊
End of the day, what'd your mommy have to lay out for a car like this?
多诺万探员
Agent Donovan.
我可不是来这卖♥♥♥车♥的 懂吗
I'm not here to sell you my car. Okay?
我知道你来干什么的
I know why you're here.
跟我来 阿迪做了曲奇
Follow me. Artie made cookies.
没事 就擦破点皮
That'll buff out.
阿迪喜欢把这里看作"美国的阁楼"
Artie likes to think of this place as "America's attic,"
美国一系列博物馆和研究机构的集♥合♥组织
但那是史密森尼学会的别称
But that's really the nickname for the Smithsonian,
所以我们还得想个副标题
So we need a new subtitle.
皮特建议用"世界的垃圾箱"
Pete pitched "The world's junk drawer,"
但我更中意"疯狂的图书馆"
But I quite like the "Library of crazy,"
或者更好的 "藏品巡回展"
or better yet, "Artifact roadshow."
-别碰炸♥弹♥ -炸♥弹♥
- Don't touch the bombs. - Bombs?
我不需要一个能够辨别谎言的人
I mean, I don't need a guy who can tell when somebody's lying.
那又怎么样 没啥了不起的
So what? That's nothing special.
我遇到过的所有修女都有这个能耐
I mean, every nun I ever met could do that.
玛丽·弗兰西斯修女还能预先看出你要说谎了呢
Sister Mary Francis could tell when you were about to lie.
我不管
I don't care.
从今天起你就跟金克斯探员搭档干活
You're working with agent Jinks starting today.
金克斯音同Jinx 意为瘟神
你居然要让一个叫"尽克死"的人
Oh, and you're gonna send me out
跟我一起去执行那些随时会丢了小命的任务
on potentially life-threatening missions with someone named Jinks?
很好很强大 阿迪
That's just great, Artie.
史蒂夫 这是阿迪 阿迪 这是史蒂夫
Steve, Artie. Artie, Steve.
-你好 -你...
- Oh, hello. - You...
你就是那个粗眉男
You're the guy with the eyebrows.
你中和那些危险的藏物
You neutralize the dangerous artifacts.
是的 不听使唤的都中和掉
Yes, when they misbehave.
史蒂夫·金克斯探员
Agent Steve Jinks,
来见见你的新搭档
meet your new partner--
皮特·拉蒂默探员
this is agent Pete Lattimer.
金克斯 哎呀 你好啊
Jinks, hey, man, how are you?
真是很期待跟你搭档啊
I'm really looking forward to working with you.
你在说谎
You're lying.
说得没错 这下好玩了
Oh, yeah, this is gonna be fun.
丹佛
鲍勃 我跟你说 他们都在丹佛
Bob, I'm telling you they're all in Denver.
在里格顿
At the Regalton.
我不清楚 不过这些大银行的首席执行官
I don't know, but when this many big bank CEOs
同时出现在一个地方 肯定有什么大事
are all in one place, it's gotta be news.
霍珀小姐吗
Miss Hopper?
是的 多谢
Yes. Thank you.
是的 我当然会去确认
Yes, of course I'll corroborate.
我已经找了个线人
I've already got a guy on the inside.
谁知道我喜欢无花果
Who knows I like figs?
没事 我明天晚些时候再整理新闻
Nothing. Look, I'll file the story late tomorrow.
最重要的人物上午才到
The major bigwigs arrive in the morning--
有东西咬了我
Ow, something just bit me.
鲍勃 鲍勃 救命
Oh...Bob...Bob, help.
莫妮卡
Monica?
莫妮卡 别闹了
Monica, quit clowning around.
你在开玩笑吧
Is this a joke?
怎么了 你没事吧
What's going on? Are you all right?
安东尼 不 我也会将你带走
Oh, Antony, nay... I will take thee too.
谁去报个警 快点
Somebody call 911, now!
史蒂夫 欢迎加入我们
Steve, welcome aboard.
你用那玩意儿射中了我
You shot me with that thing.
你不想来点曲奇吗
You don't want a cookie?
不 好吧 但你射中了我
No. Yeah, but you did shoot me.
是的 它叫特斯拉
Yes, it's called a Tesla.
是由尼克拉·特斯拉发明的
It was invented by Nicola Tesla--
那还是在一千年前 阿迪很小的时候
About 1,000 years ago, when Artie was a kid.
你觉得这样如何
Here's an idea--
可以让金克斯从仓库这里开始干起
why doesn't Jinksy just start here in the Warehouse?
摸清门道 受些挫折 长些见识
You know, learn the ropes, get his feet wet...
对 多诺万小姐可以和我一起出去
Yes. Miss Donovan could come with me.
我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I've been saying.
-我要... -不 没关系
- Should I-- - No, we're good.
这事早就决定了
A decision has been made.
我们仓库探员的工作就是
Our job as Warehouse agents is to
找寻所有会毁灭世界的东西
find whatever's about to ruin the world's day.
比如找到吉米·亨德里克斯的吉他
Like finding Jimi Hendrix's guitar.
没错 真聪明
Precisely. Smart lad.
排除万难拿到手 装好 再贴上标签
Then snag it, bag it, and tag it.
-我喜欢把这里看作 -美国的阁楼
- I like to think of this as-- - America's attic.
没错...
Yes...
美... 好吧 不管怎样...
Amer-- all right. Anyway...
欢迎来到十三号♥仓库
Welcome to Warehouse 13.
好了 介绍完毕
Okay, that's all we have time for.
现在去干活吧
Now we've got work to do.
你们这儿还有风暴
You guys get storms in here?
偶尔会出现
Um, sometimes.
我要去拿我的...
I need my-- gotta get--
等等 可以用这个操控
Wait, it's operational.
-不 这不可操控 -我说行就行
- No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
不 这不... 你咋做到的
No, it's not-- whoa, how did you do that?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表