剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Wait, what?
皮特
Pete...
整整三年来我在这案子上的功绩只有失败
For three years I have done nothing but fail on this case.
做特勤队员时 我失败了
I failed as a Secret Service agent,
做仓库探员时 也失败了
I failed as a warehouse agent,
作为山姆的搭档 我也失败了
and I failed as Sam's partner.
我可是他的后援 皮特
I was his backup, Pete.
现在你们不能做出任何突然举动
Now it's important you not make any sudden moves.
要是帽子被击落
If the hat gets knocked off,
接收器会吸收大量静电
the receiver could pull in a massive amount of static.
副作用
The downside.
没错
Yes.
一天晚上有个观众把可可的帽子给摘了下来
One night an audience member pulled off Coco's fez
接着雷蒙德·菲舍尔就变了
and Raymond Fraser was never the same.
疯脑先生终于变疯了
Mr. Mental went mental?
少废话 把帽子给狗戴上
Just keep the hat on the dog's head.
克劳迪娅 准备好记下车牌号♥码
Claudia, you're gonna write down the license plate numbers.
就等你叫出来了
As soon as you bark them out.
你们老早就想好这些台词了吧
I suppose you've got several of those bon mots at the ready.
想了五句到一百句呢
More than 5, less than 100.
-万岁 -我只有三句
- Hooray. - I've got three.
把帽子戴上我们的头
Just put our fezzes on our heads
请同时戴上
simultaneously please.
务必同时
Simultaneously.
同时给我们戴上...
On our heads simultaneously, not--
好像挺危险的
This seems dangerous.
可不是吗
Yeah.
有人可以拍张照片
Someone could take a picture
发微博了
and post it on the internet.
-三 八 五 -马上就到
- Three, eight, five! - Whoa, halfway there.
你个蠢龟子
That stupid scarab!
阿迪
Artie.
小心帽子
Watch the hat!
抓住尾巴 抓住尾巴
Grab his tail, grab his tail.
帽子 当心帽子
The hat! Watch the hat!
抓住尾巴
Grab his tail!
乖狗狗 乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Doggy, doggy, doggy, doggy, doggy, doggy.
刚在里面情感抒发后
So you feelin' any better
有没有感觉好些了
after your little fit back there?
没有
Not really, no.
真可惜 那可是难得一见
That's a shame. It was a good one.
麦卡知道吗 只有你放弃了才算失败
You know, myka, you only fail if you give up.
我知道
I know.
好吧 那山姆会怎么对你说
All right, so what would Sam say?
注意力集中 美女
Stay focused, slim.
眼睛耳朵都放尖点
Eyes and ears open.
别太情绪化
Don't get emotional.
看看 你都知道该怎么做了
Ah, well, there you go.
是他说的哦 不是我
He said it, not me.
别太情绪化
Don't--don't get emotional.
我想说啊
I gotta tell you,
你现在可没按人家教导的做
it's kinda the opposite of what you're doing right now.
耳朵放尖
Ears open.
卡片
The card.
山姆的卡片 在哪
Sam's card. Where is it?
它在哪
Where did it?
在这 在这
Right here, right here.
他爱他的后备计划
Okay, he loved his backups,
而他也知道我恨这首歌♥
and he knew that I hated this song.
要是他现在在这 他会逼我听这首歌♥
If he was here right now, he would make me listen to it,
一直听到结尾 就是为了折磨我
right till the end, just to torture me.
我爱这男人
I love this guy.
你说过没人会找到我
You said no one would connect me to the plates,
可这叫山姆的家伙一直盯着我
but now this guy Sam is all over me.
这是利奥的声音
It's Leo's voice.
那他还不错 那就是你的问题了
So he's good. That's your problem.
你在他队里 跟他谈谈
You're on his team, talk to him,
邀请他加入
offer to cut him in.
转折点
Game changer.
所以山姆才会请我吃饭
That's why Sam wanted to take me to dinner.
他想在办公室外的地方跟我谈谈
He wanted to talk to me outside of the office.
男童军
Boy scout, huh?
好吧 我会处理他
All right, I'll take care of him.
用那个东西 他永远也不会知道怎么回事
Use the thing. He'll never see it coming.
天呐 那天和我们一起办案的
My god, the only other agents
只有扎克和吉姆
who were on that case with us were Zach and Jim.
好吧 那你怎么想
All right, so what are you thinking?
是时候冲动一点了
It's time to do something impulsive.
亲爱的 你在哪儿呢 伙计
Hey, sweetie. Where are you, buddy?
小狗狗
Poochie!
出来 狗狗 想玩玩吗
Come on, boy. You wanna play?
过来 狗狗
Here, doggy.
这事本来还挺好玩的 可就持续了一分钟
This was cute for, like, a minute.
是啊 快来
Yeah, come on.
来和史蒂夫叔叔一起玩捡东西哟
Play fetch with your Uncle Steve.
过来 狗狗 乖狗狗
Here, doggy. Nice doggy.
狗狗
Hey, pooch!
叮铃铃
Ringa-ding-ding.
警告
24小时内
造成唾液
大量分泌
我为阿迪的种种牺牲
The things I do for Artie.
有狗的影子吗
Hey, any sign of the dog?
没 但我知道怎么让它来找我们
No, but I know how to make him come to us.
巴甫洛夫之铃
Pavlov's Bell.
知道吗... 这也太快了
You know--whoa, that happened fast.
什么
What?
副作用
The downside.
会有点 稀里哗啦
Getting a little slurpy.
明天就好了
I'll be fine tomorrow.
狗狗 还戴着帽子呢
Hey, boy, you still got your hat on.
乖乖
Good boy.
嘴里叼着什么呢
What's that in your mouth?
谁是甲虫杀手呢 就是你啦
Who's a good scarab killer? You are.
就是你啦
Yes, you are.
克劳迪娅
Claude.
我擦干净了吗
Did I get it?
干净了
Sure.
干净了 你可以走了
Yeah. Yeah, you're good to go.
来 回去找阿迪吧
Come on, hey, let's get you back to Artie.
发生什么事了 你说很紧急
What's going on? You said it was urgent.
你得跟我一起去见扎克
You need to come with us to see Zach.
带几副手铐
And get some cuffs.
扎克
Zach.
收到你的消息了
Got your message.
你特地来道别还挺正式的呢
Kind of formal just for you to say good-bye.
实际上 你才是要道别的那个
Actually, it's you who's saying good-bye, Zach.
是的 我们全都知道了
Yeah, we know everything,
知道你是如何与利奥合作拿到印钞板的
how you worked with Leo to get the plates.
当山姆快查出真♥相♥时 你就灭口
And when Sam got to close, you dropped him.
都是为了一次狗屁升职
All for a lousy promotion.
什么
What?
麦卡 你疯了吗
Myka, are you crazy?
你被捕了 扎克
You're under arrest, Zach.
吉姆 他们在说什么
Jim, what are they talking about?
完全不知道
I have no idea.
我们有利奥与你商量谋杀山姆的录音
We've got the recording of Leo talking to you about killing Sam.
好了 那太荒谬了
Okay, that is ridiculous.
我没空再听下去了
I'm done listening to this crap.
给我站住
Hey, stop right there.
扎克 他有枪
Zach, he's got a gun!
船里的气压计
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表